Green Light

rcastillo

Left my green light on all night in my flowering room. Is this gonna mess with my plants?

Honestly i think ya, it might..

I just delt with a hermi issue where the grower used a blacklight once and a green light a few more times to spray after the lights went out.. and yes it Bunnie muffen'd them up....

Real world results brought to you from 3ma..:rolleyes:

hey

no it wont green is not like a bright light so you should be good... its more like the moon light...

abbe

speaking from experience ..no other light leaks or variability involved only as i stated, so take it as u will..

(edit) (the green light was a regular bulb to..)

back in the day, i had a green "party bulb". basically just an incandescent painted green. lights like those are best used for just a couple minutes if needed. i did have problems after lenghty usage of those.

green led lights can stay on all night every night. i do it often.

good to know....my friend.. I wanted some real world info on led's also before i bought or tried them my self...

i wouldnt grow under them, but i will use the green ones for late night tasks in the grow room :)

good to know....my friend.. I wanted some real world info on led's also before i bought or tried them my self...

i wouldnt grow under leds, but i will use the green ones to do grow room tasks after dark :)

and sometimes i just sit in the flower rooms, under the green led light, after dark, medicate, and smile :)

I will second BG's statement... If you are using a led green light it can be o.k. even for extended periods.. I would definitely advise against using anything else while the girls are getting their beauty sleep.. Just let them rest.. they worked hard all day long, and they don't need a night light.. Play with the girls when they are awake..

I have split flowering rooms so I only have to have one ballast to run two lamps at opposite times, so half my op is in darkness at any given time. I use a green LED head lamp to tend to the ladies currently in the dark. Never had a problem.

Like some of the other posters have said, I wouldn't want to leave it on them all the time, but one night probably didn't hurt anything.

Archived