Green Leaf Scammers!

Surfergirl

Wanted to warn everyone about greenleaf Dispencery in williamson. They have been my sisters caregiver for over 7 months. And have yet to provide her with any product. 5 months ago they showed her her plants that were almost finished flowering. 5 months ago.....still nothing but excuse after excuse. Recently they said sorry theyd make right.....but more stories. So bewarned any one........

I have every intent on posting every where...I will get the word out on these guys...CROOKS!

It's true, there are many scammers out there that just want to get your name to being able to grow more marijuana and then sell for the high $$$ instead of providing the service that a caregiver is supposed to give. I believe when more responsible caregivers get in the system. This will help alleviate the problems. Good luck to all responsible growers.

sounds like you may be their competition

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/19656-seeds/page__st__120

Best place is from a friend. Second best would be seed bay. What you loking for Ive lots of them.

SourBubble bx2

AK47

AKxUC

G13/sk

DeepChunkxBubbaKush

GreenCrackxPTK

Kodiak Gold

KodiakGOld x Lavendar

Black Dominia

UK-Cheese x Jock Horror

Pre98Bubba Kush x Appalacia

AirbornG13 x OG kush

Pacifics G13 x OG Kush

Resevoir- ChemD bx2...............

For clones we have Pacifics G13,Green Crack,Blow Fish s-1, Southern Cal Master Kush, and some Pakis. Will soon have ChemD, the white,East Coast Sour Diesel and SuperSilver Haze x PTK.

Got anything worth tradeing? Or just need some PROVEN seed to start.....pm me.

SPREAD THE SEED AND OVERGROW THE WORLD!

Wanted to warn everyone about greenleaf Dispencery in williamson. They have been my sisters caregiver for over 7 months. And have yet to provide her with any product. 5 months ago they showed her her plants that were almost finished flowering. 5 months ago.....still nothing but excuse after excuse. Recently they said sorry theyd make right.....but more stories. So bewarned any one........

I have every intent on posting every where...I will get the word out on these guys...CROOKS!

Best place is from a friend. Second best would be seed bay. What you loking for Ive lots of them.

SourBubble bx2

AK47

AKxUC

G13/sk

DeepChunkxBubbaKush

GreenCrackxPTK

Kodiak Gold

KodiakGOld x Lavendar

Black Dominia

UK-Cheese x Jock Horror

Pre98Bubba Kush x Appalacia

AirbornG13 x OG kush

Pacifics G13 x OG Kush

Resevoir- ChemD bx2...............

For clones we have Pacifics G13,Green Crack,Blow Fish s-1, Southern Cal Master Kush, and some Pakis. Will soon have ChemD, the white,East Coast Sour Diesel and SuperSilver Haze x PTK.

Got anything worth tradeing? Or just need some PROVEN seed to start.....pm me.

SPREAD THE SEED AND OVERGROW THE WORLD!

Yes ... i seen that too and wonder WHY someone

own Sister would go somewhere else for Meds ?

Archived