Would I Qualify As A Patient?

OHHH YES THEY ARE, I HAVE TO AGREE.... They are cranking out certifications like hotcakes... Sometimes anywhere from 50-100 IN ONE DAY!!!

GOD Bless em. You would have to be high to ask your doc the question without knowing the answer first....In MI right now. I would liken it to asking your doc if it was alright to date their EX. A shame really. No wonder the cert docs are busy. I bet you might be surprised how many patients your reg doc sees each day.

Do you think I could qualify as MM patient? I have medical records from the accident and follow up appointments I went to for it.

Thank you,

-Paymon

There is a thread on this forum where you can question a Doctor. That might be the best place to start. Either post to the thread or send him a private message. No reputable doctor will certify you without examining you and your records, but at least you will be getting a professional opinion about whether or not you might qualify.

Ask Dr. Bob Talk to a real Certification Doc with your questions!

GOD Bless em. You would have to be high to ask your doc the question without knowing the answer first....In MI right now. I would liken it to asking your doc if it was alright to date their EX. A shame really. No wonder the cert docs are busy. I bet you might be surprised how many patients your reg doc sees each day.

A doctor can see 500 patients a day if he / she can do it in a 'professional' and 'competent' manner.

And UNLESS a doctor IS NOT following a proper 'standard of practice' or is practicing in a 'unprofessional' way I don't see a problem with it.

Yes... God bless them.

We need MORE doctors to open their eyes to the benefits of MM..

I don't have a primary care physician. I just have the foot doctor I've been seeing since my accident. I'd be better off going to a MMJ clinic then, huh?

Google MMMP certification and look up the doctors that do the certifications make sure they are creditable some do it with out prior doctor visits as long as you can display chronic pain depending on what are you are in I can recommend a good doctor to go to for certification and it will only cost 100.00 but you suffer from chronic pain so that does fall under a qulification to become a patient you don have to be a DOCTOR to know that

The state does not have the right to deny ANYONE... The only reason why applications are being denied from the state is due to them being filled out wrong or incomplete BUT THE STATE DOES NOT have the right to tell you if you qualify or not.. ONLY a doctor

Ok so if you don't qualify then youre accepted? No that's just a different way of saying denied.

And to phaqetoo..

The man said he had been seeing people for his chronic pain for some time that's bad advice to tell him to ask those doctors prior or at least getting the med records from them first? I want what you guys are smoking.

Ok so if you don't qualify then youre accepted? No that's just a different way of saying denied.

And to phaqetoo..

The man said he had been seeing people for his chronic pain for some time that's bad advice to tell him to ask those doctors prior or at least getting the med records from them first? I want what you guys are smoking.

When you go to a veteran hospital, they consider a bona fied doctor/patient "relationship" a 20 minute doctor visit. The emergency room treats people on bona fied doctor/patient relationship moto and they do not require you bring your medical records with you inorder to be seen. It's a matter of opinion what a bona fied patient/doctor relationship actually is... the state does not have the right to tell you that you do not qualify for medical marijuana if your doctor has filled out your reccommendation certification... at that point the ONLY thing the state can do is review your application make sure it is filled out correctly, call your doctor to make sure he actually certified and make sure you have all of the info necessary to complete that application.. THEY CAN NOT AND I REPEAT CAN NOT review your application and deny you based on if they think your condition qualifies. That is why they need a doctor to "recommend" your use of marijuana. I commend the doctors that are certifing people I am just a little arguementative as to HOW MUCH they are charging individuals ON TOP OF the money they automatically have to send to the state, I THINK THAT IS WRONG!

Also, REGULAR physicians ARE NOT knocking over doors to certify anyone. My own mothers doctor of 10 years told her that he was not signing her paper but didn't mind if she used. WTF is that??? AND ON TOP OF THAT I have heard of people being actually dropped from their family doctor for bringing up marijuana certifications. Its really based on whether or not the doctor you have is for or against marijuana... thats it.. if they are against it GOOD LUCK getting them to sign that paper, they will drop you from their practice first. How do you think all of these little doctor certifications clinics have popped up?

Archived