Giant Anti Schuette Demostration Saturday!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Hello guys. Just got finished listening to the Greentrees radio. I see BB has chimed into this thread and I know Micheal's behind this so I'm wondering why they haven't sent out a bulk email from the MMMA to it's 17,000 members. I know they are busy men, but maybe we can get a mod or the new Author users to write up a compelling piece and we could send it out.

Maybe I'm overstepping my bounds and speaking out of place as well. I know the MMMA doesn't back everything that other affiliated groups do, but I was just wondering.

Best

Hello guys. Just got finished listening to the Greentrees radio. I see BB has chimed into this thread and I know Micheal's behind this so I'm wondering why they haven't sent out a bulk email from the MMMA to it's 17,000 members. I know they are busy men, but maybe we can get a mod or the new Author users to write up a compelling piece and we could send it out.

Maybe I'm overstepping my bounds and speaking out of place as well. I know the MMMA doesn't back everything that other affiliated groups do, but I was just wondering.

Best

Thanks but the MMMA band this guy from posting

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/user/7005-michiganmedicalmarijuanamagazine/

Oh yea....put the fliers on windshields at the Christian churches that this moron is supporting the Muslim causes.

That might be the best weapon we have against this anti'christ/pro muslim/no rights schmuck. He is playing both sides of the fence and should be called out over it.

Oh yea....put the fliers on windshields at the Christian churches that this moron is supporting the Muslim causes.

That might be the best weapon we have against this anti'christ/pro muslim/no rights schmuck. He is playing both sides of the fence and should be called out over it.

This comment is ignorant and offensive. Do you think that you are more of an American than American Muslims are? Newsflash: you're not. These type of comments do not reflect well upon our group or our cause. It effectively nullifies any valid points we have. Schuette is not only losing support amongst his supporters, he is actually being attacked by "his people" who previously supported him.

This comment is ignorant and offensive. Do you think that you are more of an American than American Muslims are? Newsflash: you're not. These type of comments do not reflect well upon our group or our cause. It effectively nullifies any valid points we have. Schuette is not only losing support amongst his supporters, he is actually being attacked by "his people" who previously supported him.

I do not believe they meant to bash Muslims. Some times people when trying to be short and to the point leave out a word or two. If they were bashing Muslims it is not real cool at all. Now if we would like to point out he is meeting with known terrorist sympathizers than that is something to point out. Not all Muslims believe they way some do. However there seems to be a rising tide of anti-American Muslims out there. For Schuette to meet with this faction only further proves t me he does not care for America after all he obviously pays no attention to the public policy that was passed by a majority of the people of this state.

(edit - used the wrong version of the word two LOL see what can happen)

Bob, This guy(Rick was the ring leader) and his organization attempted to steal the MMMA. He deserved to be banned more than anyone I've ever banned. The MMMA does not try to take anything from anyone. We have earned respect in the community by hard work and integrity. You can't buy or steal that. If we are seen as having no honor among ourselves, how will the rest of the world see us. The victim here is not Rick, but the MMMA and all the patients and caregivers it protects.

We use our Bulk Mailer rarely because it can get our IP Blackholed for spamming. Rev, if you want to do a PR, your welcome to. Then get it over to Garfield. Thanks, Joe

This is a MINorml event.

Thanks, Bb

Thank you but am not sure how he could take over the MMMA when Mike owns it all of this does not have any thing to do with the Rally am going for support thats it

I hope this is true because after what I saw on Mlive they said he's ahead.

Sb

I have been trying to think of a good anti Schuette chorus.

How about a spin on “Hang Down Your Head Tom Dooley”

Change it to this-

“Hang down your head Bill….Schuette, hang down your head and cry,

Hang down your head Bill….Schuette, you’ve exploited those who’ve died”

Here is the song if you have never heard it-

Chuck Ream

• invis.gifbluemann.pngChuck Reammoksha@umich.edu

To safermich@googlegroups.com, minorml-talk@norml.net, a2dispensary@umich.eduFrom:owner-minorml-talk@norml.net on behalf of Charles Ream (moksha@umich.edu) clear.gifSent:Sat 10/30/10 3:34 AMTo: safermich@googlegroups.com (safermich@googlegroups.com); minorml-talk@norml.net (minorml-talk@norml.net)Cc: a2dispensary@umich.edu (a2dispensary@umich.edu)

WE HAVE OUR OWN RALLY FOR SANITY AND/OR FEAR ON SATURDAY, ON THE

CAPITOL STEPS AT 1:00 - SPEAKERS START AT 1:30. Please be there!

We have reason to fear if Bill Schuette becomes Attorney general. We

can stop him if we can get him identified as the right wing nut case

that he is.

We had a great action in Monroe today, it has made the press sit up

and take notice.

Tomorrow we can celebrate the unity, power and creativity of our very

special people. When the news editor of the free press called I knew

we had kicked up some interest. We had an extraordinarily positive talk.

We have a great speakers roster lined up.

People often eat and socialize before or after lansing events at a

cafe called Gone Wired.

We have to firmly establish he legitimacy of our medicine, our law,

and our people. SEE YOU SATURDAY IN LANSING! Chuck...i think i have a

costume

Yesterday, in Monroe, we demonstrated against Bill Schuette.

A bus pulled up to the building and let off several major Michigan politicians for a Republican meeting.

The bus had Bill's name on the painted on the side.

Bill didn't get off the bus. I suspect that he stayed hidden on the bus.

No guts .. no glory.

we had a great time lots of people showed up had great speakers no free gifts LOL anyways people from far away came out to Rally on the behave of Layton and it must have worked because i just got a phone call from the President .

and he told me to not forget to vote Democrat i was thinking the press calling me Yep i wounder were he got my # from

we had a great time lots of people showed up had great speakers no free gifts LOL anyways people from far away came out to Rally on the behave of Layton and it must have worked because i just got a phone call from the President .

and he told me to not forget to vote Democrat i was thinking the press calling me Yep i wounder were he got my # from

i can tell you this Rev i was not the only one their they must be scared to post LOL

Archived