Is It Worth It?

pipefitterman

hello all, i am seeing a dr today to get approval for my mmj card, my question is that with all the legal crap going on as far as doors getting kicked in by leo and seizure of property is getting my card worth the possibility of this injustice happening to me and my family? i mean without having a card one tends to be more so under the radar... why let them know what is happening behind the locked doors of my home?? i dont know... im having reservations now.

hey

think about it like this how much more worse is it with out any defense at least if you have it you can be protected and it will help... without you are now on your own with no reason in there eyes you are just a drug user... think it would be worse on you if you dont have it as far as a legal course... it is about causing you to fear because they can and will try to control you and your family... it has to stop and the more who get it will push for the stop of what you do in your own home... you have to work with in to force changes for all and if you dont then you will always be left to what someone else feels is best for you... i choose my right to free choice... i say get it stay under the radar as you have been but know it that now you do have a law to help even if they dont like it....

abbe

we need to start sueing LEO for false imprisonment for EVERY paper and card carrying person in this state. if you have a qulifying condition and have DR notes on your Q/C you are covered under OUR LAW. LEO and JUDGES refuse to OBEY LAWS that does NOT have any GREY AREAS in it at all. NEVER TAKE A PLEA if you have a Q/C,get a court appointed lawyer, fill him with the law as fast as you can. A.D. is in OUR LAW for a reason, to PROTECT US NOT THEM.

We need to start marking each LEO post.

you need to chill, not everyone is frickin leo and frankly i am offended by your post as well as others trying to make me out as "Leo" on every darn post i make! i would be happy to meet with you to prove i am not whom everyone thinks, im just a cronic pain sufferer like many others trying to seek relief.

I wish people wouldn't accuse someone unless they have solid proof. Isn't that what they're doing to us? Just being suspicious is not good enough, if they should know that, so should we. I've had suspicions about some people but I keep quiet because I wanna be very sure before saying something that'd be really embarrassing if I were wrong. Please be very careful. Even if some leo's do post here, we can teach them, it'd be a good opportunity to show them a side of this issue they have no idea about. They can see we're trying to abide by the law, they can see we are responsible citizens who happen to choose MM as medicine, that we care about our image, our community, our world... Maybe one of them has a serious condition and they're considering using MM, which would change their mind about it and us. We really don't know who the other person is at the keyboard, but we can do our best to show them who we truly are.

Sincerely, Sb

I wish people wouldn't accuse someone unless they have solid proof. Isn't that what they're doing to us? Just being suspicious is not good enough, if they should know that, so should we. I've had suspicions about some people but I keep quiet because I wanna be very sure before saying something that'd be really embarrassing if I were wrong. Please be very careful. Even if some leo's do post here, we can teach them, it'd be a good opportunity to show them a side of this issue they have no idea about. They can see we're trying to abide by the law, they can see we are responsible citizens who happen to choose MM as medicine, that we care about our image, our community, our world... Maybe one of them has a serious condition and they're considering using MM, which would change their mind about it and us. We really don't know who the other person is at the keyboard, but we can do our best to show them who we truly are.

Sincerely, Sb

Amen brother! i would be happy to meet with anyone here, i have nothing to hide.

only one person so far Archie

not familiar with "Archie" but i feel for him for sure. I have however read some of your post and i must say what a waist of taxpayers money to unlawfully punish bobandtorey for being within the guidelines of the law... i mean dont they have anything better to do like arrest actual criminals!

hello all, i am seeing a dr today to get approval for my mmj card, my question is that with all the legal crap going on as far as doors getting kicked in by leo and seizure of property is getting my card worth the possibility of this injustice happening to me and my family? i mean without having a card one tends to be more so under the radar... why let them know what is happening behind the locked doors of my home?? i dont know... im having reservations now.

Who are all these patients and cardholders being harassed and put in jail? I have been active for months and don't have a feel for how common this is.

What is your story Bob? Do tell!

As far as I am aware, the only people arrested are a scattering of people who have been turned in by ex-spouses to protective services or have been pulled over or had somebody turn them in. They have had their meds siezed and had to go to court to get the dismissal and (sometimes) the drugs back.

What are the examples that having a card places you above the radar?

Now if you want to be a dispensary owner and operator then I would certainly be worried but what is the drawback for a becoming legal? They are going to go out and round up all the patients using the Department of Community Health list? Please :thumbsd:

If you really think that then don't forget to put the tinfoil in your hat so the radar beams can't read your mind. :sword:

Who are all these patients and cardholders being harassed and put in jail? I have been active for months and don't have a feel for how common this is.

What is your story Bob? Do tell!

As far as I am aware, the only people arrested are a scattering of people who have been turned in by ex-spouses to protective services or have been pulled over or had somebody turn them in. They have had their meds siezed and had to go to court to get the dismissal and (sometimes) the drugs back.

What are the examples that having a card places you above the radar?

Now if you want to be a dispensary owner and operator then I would certainly be worried but what is the drawback for a becoming legal? They are going to go out and round up all the patients using the Department of Community Health list? Please :thumbsd:

If you really think that then don't forget to put the tinfoil in your hat so the radar beams can't read your mind. :sword:

LOL Leo cant even check the list. they can only verify whether a card is still valid.

i personally have been approached about this by several people i have "attempted to recruit" into a better legal lifestyle, and according to their own words there are concerns that getting a card puts one onto the radar and could cause problems.

all reassurance aside, in 4 attemps so far, none if the folks i have had this particular debate occur with have, as of yet gotten their cards for fear of persecution...

this is wrong because the law is here to protect us, and should not be feared...

peace

you need to chill, not everyone is frickin leo and frankly i am offended by your post as well as others trying to make me out as "Leo" on every darn post i make! i would be happy to meet with you to prove i am not whom everyone thinks, im just a cronic pain sufferer like many others trying to seek relief.

Please accept my apologies.

Archived