In Need Of Caregive In Isabella County

joegiff1

I am a patient in need of a caregiver in or near Mt. Pleasant, please let me know if you are interested or know somebody i should get a hold of. Thank you.

I'd like to be of service, but I'm also looking for assistance. I need a (modest) place to stay in addition to a place to grow. I have a post covering my offer in this forum. But basically, you would get free meds and I get a chance to get back on my feet again. I also happen to know of a very cool family in Mt Pleasant that is willing to help me with temporary housing that might last probably for a few months. Maybe we could work something out.

I figure my suggestion is somewhat of an unusual proposition, but sometimes unusual things work out just fine. For example, I've lived in a van and school bus on a farm with no electric grid power (only solar panels and propane tank) for nearly a decade while attending college at Indiana University at South Bend. I never finished converting my bus into an RV, but it worked out pretty good and I learned a lot by living that way.

Also, you can always check in with your local compassion club to find other patients and caregivers in your area. They should be accessible by doing an internet search, like google or yahoo, etc. Also there would be a list of compassion clubs somewhere around this website. But pm me if you think it could work out for more info. In any case, best wishes.

:)

~Buds for better health and peace~

What part of Isabella Co. do you live ?? I live in Montcalm Co. but I have family up there and run up there often. I am a new grower, since March 2010, and new to this all together but I have had some good results and am still learning as I go. I am a LLC business and try to run my business honest and fair to my patients but also keeping in mind of my business too. If you are interested in some good meds and a variety that is only getting better in time, give me a shout.

Thanks,

Have a GOOD one,

Green Window.

I am also from Montcalm county. I am a master grower who grows over 25 strains so you dont always get stuck with the few same choices. I do ask to be compensated $300 per o.z. or 10 per gram. I have been to compassion clubs all over the state and see them getting $15 to $20 dollars a gram for medicine that cannot touch mine. My meds are all smokeable weight. Trimmed down to the nug no stems visable and never a seed. I can also provide medibles, Hash or hemp oil. Drop me a line if you would like to meet so you can preview some meds.

I am a patient in need of a caregiver in or near Mt. Pleasant, please let me know if you are interested or know somebody i should get a hold of. Thank you.

Come on down to one of our compassion club meetings, that is a good place to start. A medical marijuana support group is a good place to meet other patients and caregivers. Selecting a caregiver can be like selecting a physician. You want to be sure that you are comfortable with them and confident that they will be able to meet your needs.

The Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club is a registered Michigan nonprofit organization and we meet on the third Thursday of each month. All of our meetings are open to the public. Our next meeting is going to be on November 18, 2010 at the Mission Street Biggby starting at 6:30 pm.

You are more than welcome to attend, we look forward to seeing you there.

:D

• 4 weeks later...

I am also from Montcalm county. I am a master grower who grows over 25 strains so you dont always get stuck with the few same choices. I do ask to be compensated $300 per o.z. or 10 per gram. I have been to compassion clubs all over the state and see them getting $15 to $20 dollars a gram for medicine that cannot touch mine. My meds are all smokeable weight. Trimmed down to the nug no stems visable and never a seed. I can also provide medibles, Hash or hemp oil. Drop me a line if you would like to meet so you can preview some meds.

"$300 per o.z. or 10 per gram" I'll take 28gs

Archived