A Prayer For My Friend And His Family.

a friend of mine here in northern michigan that founded our CC, and who is like so many of you here, a compassionate person who gives more of his time than he has available....

lost a treasure...

i found out yesturday.....his grandbaby passed...

so sad.

i met the little tiny tike (maybe 6-8 weeks old) recently (right after our adopt a highway 2 mile walkaton...)

i wanna say the twins were very young, and probably a bit premature? sorry the details escape me...

but now the image of them sleeping peacfully on grandma when a few of us had stopped into the house for chili....

well that moment shall remain somehow sacred for me from now on....

a tiny soul is precious and although i dont profess to understand the reasons why, i do feel the effects.

i am refraining from mentioning names because i havent asked if it would be ok or appropriate with them to do so...

point is. i would like to request (if it so suits u) a moment of....i would say prayer but if thats somehow inappropriate for anyone then maybe if it suits u more then perhaps to......well.... to reflect on the fragility of life. and take a moment to share a smile with someone.

it's important.

life is short.

stay happy.

peace my freind...and my friends...

things in our world happen so sudden and fast and then all of a sudden everthing changes.

**my thoughts and prayers are with u and your family my friend**

The world has one less child's smile, however I believe I saw one more star shining down upon us.

Regardless of religious belief, one should know that the child will live on, through all of those it touched in their brief time with us. I am truly sorry to read of the loss.

So let us never forget that each moment we spend with others is precious, let us never take those moments for granted.

My prayers are with you and the family.

The world has one less child's smile, however I believe I saw one more star shining down upon us.

Regardless of religious belief, one should know that the child will live on, through all of those it touched in their brief time with us. I am truly sorry to read of the loss.

So let us never forget that each moment we spend with others is precious, let us never take those moments for granted.

My prayers are with you and the family.

thanks rev..so well said. and i will pass the thougts and prayers along..strength in numbers i say

Man....

My condolences to you and the family. Prayers and good karma out there way now.

Peace.

thanks.. i apriciate that straight up.

you all are amazing with the kind thoughts and strength. i know the family feels some kinda comfort as a result of the positive thoughts flowing freely their way.

for strangers, u all r a hell of a family

Props to everyone who cares enough to send a moment !

peace attcha

its great that you all care so much.

i will keep u updated when i find out when and why....

not that it's important necessarily,

i know tragedy is tragedy, but if theres a lesson that might b learned,....then i will send it up

thank you for all for the thoughts, i will pass on the kindness, and i am sure the family could use the support, even if they arent aware it's happening.

thanks again

peace

I do believe all of our positive energy and love that flows through us will find its' way to them, surrounding them with comfort and care.

It's the least we can do when our hearts are touched by another's grief, to offer to share the grief and lighten their hearts just a little.

Adding my prayers, and sending love- and light. May the memories of their beautiful child bring comfort to the family.

I do believe all of our positive energy and love that flows through us will find its' way to them, surrounding them with comfort and care.

It's the least we can do when our hearts are touched by another's grief, to offer to share the grief and lighten their hearts just a little.

Adding my prayers, and sending love- and light. May the memories of their beautiful child bring comfort to the family.

thank u...and well said.

the power of posative thoughts can change the world.....

symp.jpg

I wish I could express the sorrow i feel ,

just knowing you bearing a loss so profound ....

May it comfort you to know that Others Care ....

If i can help in Anyway ,

Please don't hesitate to let me know ....

Tarzan & Jane

thank u so much u guys..

i know the family feels the strenght from our thoughts and prayers!

you guys are all so awesome.

i tried to call M tonight, but he didnt answer....no worries, i assume they r busy.

time heals all wounds....

i pray for time to heal all of us who are affected by the loss of this child.

i realize that may sound strange but i feel struck when i think about it even for a second...

life is short..

stay happy!

appriciate the "right now"

peace

What a horrible story. I am so sorry to hear of this news. I appreciate you sharing, and my thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family. If there is a silver lining in any of this, i would say, Life is short, not a lot of time between cradle and grave, Love now while you can.

thank u Michael..

but please don't use any precious time praying for me, the family is feeling what i assume is maximum grief and they need all the prayers we as a group can muster.....

i absolutely appreciate your support, and thank u all from the bottom of my heart!

peace

Archived