A Prayer For My Friend And His Family.

what a beautiful quote, Wild Bill. and so very true.

thanks for posting that. this week was the 8th anniversary of my mom's leaving this world.

I think I was meant to see that, as I have been a bit blue and missing her a lot.

my dad passed 10 years ago this past groundhogs day, and i can't help but reflect on his life this year, and how much things seem different.

i will say a prayer for your mother...and for you, and your grief because as a humans we never forget those we love....and we always reflect upon our losses (even more so than our gains)....especially this time of year with the holidays quickly approaching, and the economy sucking the way it does...it tends to make me reflect upon the days when my dad was here to offer support.

i miss him regularly...

i cant imagine what my friends family is going through right now.

a lifetime of change now inflicted...

makes a person humble...

thanks for the prayers and the support !

my dad passed 10 years ago this past groundhogs day, and i can't help but reflect on his life this year, and how much things seem different.

i will say a prayer for your mother...and for you, and your grief because as a humans we never forget those we love....and we always reflect upon our losses (even more so than our gains)....especially this time of year with the holidays quickly approaching, and the economy sucking the way it does...it tends to make me reflect upon the days when my dad was here to offer support.

i miss him regularly...

i cant imagine what my friends family is going through right now.

a lifetime of change now inflicted...

makes a person humble...

thanks for the prayers and the support !

thanks so much for your care, concern and prayers. it did my heart good.

as they say about grief for loved one's that are gone from this earth, you never really get over it, you just get used to it. I think that's probably true for both of us here.

8-10 years is a long time since a loss, and you are going along just fine, then grief rears its' head all over again.. and you never quite know what made the loss hit you so hard, after so much time passing.

agreed that this time of year is rough... as the days shorten, I begin to feel morose more easily, as I'm sure many of us do... unfortunately, that time also correlates with the date of my mom's passing.

more prayers and good energy today for your friends as they face yet another day without their precious little one.

Archived