Help Need Advice Dealing With A Difficult Patient

fluffygrrrl

Those numbers they want to rattle off are so the patient can understand what goes into it and if he wants free he needs to be happy with the amount he is getting, you cannot expect all cg's to hand out 1 oz free a month or more some are worse off than the patients they are helping and just trying to make ends meet, giving out 1/2oz every 9 days will not work out in the long run. Please go somewhere else and treat other people like dirt for some reason don't do it on a site trying to help the community because it will bring nothing good.

I can put my opinion in any of these threads just like you can ole mighty king of donkeys!

FREE THE WEED!

I never said any one had to give any free meds to any one, i dont give a phaq what you do with your patients, as far as im concerned you are all a bunch of ametures with your fancy fricking g.r' glad you spent all that money to get less quality meds than what i can grow! or purchase in the black market at a more than fair price!

Woah, I didn't know this would start a war on how my finances are and if I am a cop lol. That is hilarious, what cop would come up with this story, and why?

Don't worry, I don't hold grudges.

Thanks to everyone else for sticking up for me!!!! It could have gotten worse if I didn't come back on here to give youall the lowdown.

To those who are concerned, I didn't have the money, but I had the property 40 acres. Yes, amazing though it may sound, even though I am poor and making less than $1000 a month, I actually own my own house!

so my good patient (who does have money) saw this perfect place in the woods & a pole barn & went into business with me so we could do it right. He wants the best weed, so we are in the process of doing so. I am still in my previous grow room of only 3,600 watts. That is why I don't have better patients. I wasn't going to advertise for good patients, until I was sure I could provide for them. I definitely will not tolerate this in the future.

I've gotten a lot of good advice. This is good for all caregivers & patients to hear. I'm just giving him this information on how to drop me, and be done with it.

im not trying to fight with you, I said this smelled a lil like pork, I also said I may be wrong, in the next sentence, and just replied to what you said in your post!

I dont mean you no harm or disrespect, but if some one disrespects me I can take it and deliver it back, and no i dont beleive you disrespected me!

I have been in this business prob almost as long as you been an adult, dont realy know that either! Im one of those bad guys who has always used weed and sold weed before it was legal, since we got an mm law all these people think they are better than the person who just likes what weed makes them feel like, does that make them criminals?

I am disabled, i am certified pt and c.g. Im a c.g to a lot of people, my aging parents, friends in need etc, I dont limit myself though, only thing that has changed for me since becoming legal is i can grow legaly, and i have been popped for simple possesion 3 times in the last yr! I did not get my cert from a traveling circus, i got mine from my m.d!

but in the mm world lately i have been seeing people all up on their high horses! well guess what, that is how most folks with lots of money treat most of us disabled and low income people!

Peace

FTW

Jim

please go some where else and go phaq yourself, I can put my opinion in any of these threads just like you can ole mighty king of donkeys!

FREE THE WEED!

I never said any one had to give any free meds to any one, i dont give a phaq what you do with your patients, as far as im concerned you are all a bunch of ametures with your fancy fricking g.r' glad you spent all that money to get less quality meds than what i can grow! or purchase in the black market at a more than fair price!

Why do you assume they are growing crap meds, that is just rude to insult their growing abilities for no reason.

PS I am disabled as well and not once has anyone on her ever treated me different for it so get off your own self described high horse.

please go some where else and go phaq yourself, I can put my opinion in any of these threads just like you can ole mighty king of donkeys!

FREE THE WEED!

'phaquetoo' You need to Stop w/ the Insults using a play on words ....

'phaquetoo' You need to Stop w/ the Insults using a play on words ....

Sorry! an ionic, sometimes i wake up on the wrong side of the bed and misinterpet posts, like i must have done with yours this morn, I thought it told me to go somewhere else besides here!

very sorry for my attitude this morn, im fixing it now P P & P

Peace

FTW

Jim

phaquetoo - I think, all in all, your a good guy and I find most of your posts helpful and even entertaining.....but I have a weird sense of humor. I just don't see why you lower yourself sometimes to levels like you do. I haven't been around here very long, but long enough to know that your a smart guy. (probably smarter than most give you credit for :P) that has alot of experience and knowledge on a wide berth of subjects. You have alot to provide this community, when you keep it on a level that isn't "Screw You" mentality. Sure we know LEO's come on MMMA and even post on here with bogus nonsense, but you know what...on a public forum they have that right, just as you do. We choose to broadcast our words openly. I, myself, don't like all my personal laundry flown out here on a flagpost...but I feel that way about any public forum. I know you openly admit to having some issues with paranoia at times and its hard not to call out at times something the way you see it. I have had a hard time keeping my mouth shut about many things I read on here, but at the end of the day, I ask myself, what good would I be contributing AND if people do not have enough sense to figure out that the poster of such and such post is only posting to stir a pot....then they deserve whats handed back. (not suggesting that IS the case in this post) I know you don't care how people interpet you, thats obvious :) But as someone who likes reading your posts and values information you have provided, I would hate for you to get banned, suspended or pissed off enough to leave....Please don't let it come to that over something that at the end of the day, just isn't worth it :) I find you refreshingly honest, on many things, in a world that lacks such honesty and I like you.....but not when your "pissed off" and in a "FTW and everyone in it" kinda mood. (not that you care :)) I hope my post didn't anger you and I sure hope you don't give me a tongue lashing :unsure: I just want you to know there are some of us out here that value you as a member and appreciate you when your "behaving" :)

Sorry ! an ionic, sometimes i wake up on the wrong side of the bed and misinterpet posts, like i must have done with yours this morn, I thought it told me to go somewhere else besides here!

very sorry for my attitude this morn, im fixing it now P P & P

Peace

FTW

Jim

Thanks " Phaquetoo "

"but in the mm world lately i have been seeing people all up on their high horses! well guess what, that is how most folks with lots of money treat most of us disabled and low income people!"

Seriously? Wow.....

eh! alright alright, Im sorry, i feel better now, sorry to bring my neg emotions on here, i will try to medicate berfore i sign on in the morn

Peace

FTW

Jim

phaquetoo - I think, all in all, your a good guy and I find most of your posts helpful and even entertaining.....but I have a weird sense of humor. I just don't see why you lower yourself sometimes to levels like you do. I haven't been around here very long, but long enough to know that your a smart guy. (probably smarter than most give you credit for :P) that has alot of experience and knowledge on a wide berth of subjects. You have alot to provide this community, when you keep it on a level that isn't "Screw You" mentality. Sure we know LEO's come on MMMA and even post on here with bogus nonsense, but you know what...on a public forum they have that right, just as you do. We choose to broadcast our words openly. I, myself, don't like all my personal laundry flown out here on a flagpost...but I feel that way about any public forum. I know you openly admit to having some issues with paranoia at times and its hard not to call out at times something the way you see it. I have had a hard time keeping my mouth shut about many things I read on here, but at the end of the day, I ask myself, what good would I be contributing AND if people do not have enough sense to figure out that the poster of such and such post is only posting to stir a pot....then they deserve whats handed back. (not suggesting that IS the case in this post) I know you don't care how people interpet you, thats obvious :) But as someone who likes reading your posts and values information you have provided, I would hate for you to get banned, suspended or pissed off enough to leave....Please don't let it come to that over something that at the end of the day, just isn't worth it :) I find you refreshingly honest, on many things, in a world that lacks such honesty and I like you.....but not when your "pissed off" and in a "FTW and everyone in it" kinda mood. (not that you care :)) I hope my post didn't anger you and I sure hope you don't give me a tongue lashing :unsure: I just want you to know there are some of us out here that value you as a member and appreciate you when your "behaving" :)

Your a very nice person, Thank You! :goodjob:

FTW = Free The Weed!

It would never mean phaq the world on my sig,

IF You dont like Free the weed

than consider it

FTW= Free The World! :thumbsu:

God Bless You and Yours!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I realy tried not to group you in a gender, but after reading your post a 2nd time! You are just a Real Sweet Heart Arent You?

I would never leave on my own here, and if i get a ban, Im sure it would only be temp, I enjoy this site a whole lot!

Free The World!

Your a very nice person, Thank You!

FTW = Free The Weed!

It would never mean phaq the world on my sig,

IF You dont like Free the weed

than consider it

FTW= Free The World!

God Bless You and Yours!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I realy tried not to group you in a gender, but after reading your post a 2nd time! You are just a Real Sweet Heart Arent You?

I would never leave on my own here, and if i get a ban, Im sure it would only be temp, I enjoy this site a whole lot!

Free The World!

I do my best to treat people how I wish to be treated. Don't get me wrong, if someone angers me, I am just as defensive as the next guy, but it takes a heck of a lot to get me angry. I have learned as a way of life, that upsetting myself over things or people I can not change only hurts and eats at ME. I don't look at the world through "rose tinted glasses" nor do I try to be cynical. I look for the happy balance. I try to respect everyones opinion, even when I don't agree and take it for what it is. We all know what they say about opinions and some of us are obviously more knowledgable on a given subject than others, but thats what makes this crazy world go 'round. We meet alot of ignorance in life and our "take on it" or how we perceive it and handle it is a true test of character. I don't mind if you classify me in a specific "gender category", as long as I can still be a "Sweetheart" :) Its not often I get called such nice things, by someone who dosen't want or need something from me, so I will take it. I didn't come on MMMA looking to make friends, but am glad to have found some worth calling that :) Have a wonderful week and chalk the above posts up to the fact its Monday and waking up, unmedicated on the wrong side of the world :) Now I better stop hijacking this posters thread before I make an enemy ;)

As an afterthought, you mentioned something about getting something in writing...

I don't think thats entirely necessary. If you properly, for lack of a better term, "screen" your patients before you enter into any kind of agreement with them you should be fine. Any greedy or bad behavioral tendencies should make themselves apparent in any lengthy conversation covering your meds, fees, and costs, etc.

My problem was that this was a friend of my best patient, whom I really like and respect. My good patient was hearing a lot of crap which was stressing him out having to defend me constantly. Trust me, I wouldn't have taken that much crap otherwise.

This guy is a big intimidating guy who uses it to bluff & storm his way through life and it always backfires on him. Some people never learn. He can be a good guy, but he will never learn to keep his mouth shut & always getting himself mired in controversy. I really think he just thought he could get get more from me by being a bully.

I really wanted to tell him to stick it where the sun don't shine. But.. being a professional, I just calmly told him things were not going to work out & turned it on him & his unhappiness, so he ended up apologizing to me, saying no hard feelings. All is good.

greenkzoo, why wouldn't you put it in writing? Every other business agreement for other goods or services requires a contract. I could see the reasoning if we were doing something wrong, but we are legal, so what is wrong with putting it down in writing? It has been proven time & again, that people hear what they want to hear, 2 people can interpret things completely differently. I just think for everyone's protection, there is nothing wrong with doing so.

Archived