Recommended Good Yielding Purple?

bodhisattva

Was wondering if anyone had some recommendations for a decent yielding purple strain that is still available?

Every recommendation I get is for clone only stuff that is only out west, or for seeds that people don't have in stock anymore..

I cannot answer your question about yield, but I've got some purple kush in the vaporizer right now and am very happy with it. Haven't had any in a long time that makes me feel the way the purple kush does.

I cannot answer your question about yield, but I've got some purple kush in the vaporizer right now and am very happy with it. Haven't had any in a long time that makes me feel the way the purple kush does.

Many people recommend the PK to me, but this I cannot find in clone or seed.Do you know where to get the genetics??

Guest finallyfree09

ive got some purple dimension beans from northern care services that i am toying with. they have purple urkle or querkle (somethin like that :rolleyes: ) and trainwreck in them i believe. they may still have some.

Hey Rob,

Don't get me started with A2 Health Collective....

bodhisattva - If I find a bag seed, I'll let you know. I didn't grow mine and don't know where to pick up clones or seeds.

Hey Royal Smoke, just trying to help people out. Sorry if you've ever had a problem with AAHC, if you have why don't you address it with me thru PM.

I've a strain I bread that's called Michigan purple lights. You'll hear more of this strain soon I'm sure. It's purple head knocker x a 1970's strain of nothren light with a touch of me purp too. Still working on the mix but f1's are danks,super frosty, dead purple(not the leafs just the buds) and yummy as hell. Short plant and very dence buds. Yeilds very well too so she's almost done. Couple more runs and we'll have what I'm after.Click my club site link and look to the blue widow thread for pic's. To lazy to post them here...........

I've a strain I bread that's called Michigan purple lights. You'll hear more of this strain soon I'm sure. It's purple head knocker x a 1970's strain of nothren light with a touch of me purp too. Still working on the mix but f1's are danks,super frosty, dead purple(not the leafs just the buds) and yummy as hell. Short plant and very dence buds. Yeilds very well too so she's almost done. Couple more runs and we'll have what I'm after.Click my club site link and look to the blue widow thread for pic's. To lazy to post them here...........

Sorry but I have been growing 32 years and am to tired to go looking for pics

Here is my purp

post-15114-0-52955400-1288958993_thumb.jpg

From seed

and here is my stressed purple bubba LOL

post-15114-0-49394200-1288959383_thumb.jpg

Archived