ELECTION DAY 2010! ------- IT'S HERE!

GETTING STARTED EARLY, BUT I'M AMPED!!

IT IS ELECTION DAY 2010 AND THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL HEAR ME SPEAK POLITICS.

GET OFF YOUR DONKEYS AND GO VOTE!!

i will be the first one at my local ballot office this morning. BELIEVE THAT!!

in a fuggin wheelchair, freezing my nards off.

if you are behind me in line, come on up and say "hi"

what happened to you at the polls today??? :):sword: :sword:

lets talk about it!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank You Sir!!!

Get out and vote!!!!

If i have to crawl to the voting place ,,,,, will be there, supporting Humans rights, life, liberty, and justice for all.:sword:

VOTE 2010........Please.......We are the World....in a sence........keep the flame alive.

Leyton.......Bernero.....

Any Body here....seen my ole...friends.....Abraham...Martin...n.....John....

Get errrr done...............:)

Is the MMMA a non-profit organization? Is that why there isn't a huge bold lettered thread today, titled, "Who to vote for on Nov 2, 2010". If the MMMA is a non-profit and are bound by the non-profit rules where they cannot officially endorse a candidate, then the thread in bold letters should read, "Who not to vote for on 11-2-10". We need to be organized, and we need a clear and direct guidance so we can elect the people who will support the will of the people.

What are the top races we cannot afford to loose?

Who are the top people NOT to vote for?

Please through us a bone? I want my vote to count, and I want to vote for those who will support our freedom to treat our illnesses with holistic, safe and healthy means with cannabis and it's derivatives. The television ad's tell us nothing as they are full of half-truths and out right lies. The fact's get so twisted and skewed that I never know where the people I am supposed to be choosing between, stand on the issues or what they will do when/if elected.

Thanks!

BubbleGrower, you are a great American, out voting in a wheelchair in the cold! Thank you for trying to help us all.

In line at 7 Am, voted and done by 7:20, voter # 26.

Voters seemed less anxious today than in the primary elections, just my opinion.

Prediction: (You heard it hear first, folks)

With 100% certainty, the masses will elect statists who will further destroy individual human rights and oppress humans to get their way, you know, "Our flavor of statism is much better than that other one".

This is perhaps the most depressing day for some of us who cherish individual human rights, to see many (and some are even my friends) who find it ok to vote for people who want to rule over us other individual humans without our consent. We do not appreciate some people trying to vote away my rights.

I know many of you mean well, but as long as you keep voting for the 2 parties here we will move further towards tyranny and oppression and away from freedom. The fact that you can't see what is happening is even more depressing and disturbing, or maybe you just don't care about us individual human beings, as long as your group gets the favoritism that you voted for, then is ok to sacrifice some of us individual human beings for your idea of some "greater good utopia".

I feel like Roddy Piper in a "They Live" movie, where I am fighting to get a friend to put on the glasses so he can see what I see, but they just have a long, hard, fight, until eventually the truth is known. I don't know if I care to keep on fighting when I see so many of you, good people, voting for more tyranny and complaining about it all the while, especially when the tyranny is not your favorite flavor of it. I know how you feel SilverBlue and others, I am just so tired.

I see no improvement in the level of respect for our individual human rights coming from any republican or democrat today, period. So, when we get screwed over again by people who we have voted for, we have only ourselves and our friends to thank. Thanks to me for not being able to help humans understand what their individual human rights are and how to assert them. Thanks to us all for not being brave to vote for principled humans, because as we all know, principled humans are not electable.

We must vote for the lesser of 2 evils, so we keep piling up more and more evil with each election, and wondering why things are getting worse. So, the only electable humans are evil ? Huh ? What is wrong with us ?

Good luck to us all, we need it, because our strategy of voting for these statist will fail completely given enough time, money, and power, 100% guaranteed!

It's not over .. call your friends in your cell phone directory.

Tell them what Bill Schuette did in 2008.

Drive them to the voting place if they need a ride.

We can still vote after work today.

There's still time .. it's not over.

I VOTED...as of seven oclock only 90 people had voted at my voting poll...Please go vote..

So far so good. I've gotten a group of 4 out to cast their votes.

Came home to pick up my elderly neighbor and unfortunately

there was a house fire and we were hemmed in by fire trucks

for a while. Everyone got out, even the dog and damage is

minimal. Praise goes out to All of Lansing's emergency

response people :goodjob:

Sadly @ 10:30 I was only #103. I sure hope people get

out there today.

I have another group to pick up at 1:30 and one of them has

never voted before!

Is the MMMA a non-profit organization? Is that why there isn't a huge bold lettered thread today, titled, "Who to vote for on Nov 2, 2010". If the MMMA is a non-profit and are bound by the non-profit rules where they cannot officially endorse a candidate, then the thread in bold letters should read, "Who not to vote for on 11-2-10". We need to be organized, and we need a clear and direct guidance so we can elect the people who will support the will of the people.

What are the top races we cannot afford to loose?

Who are the top people NOT to vote for?

Please through us a bone? I want my vote to count, and I want to vote for those who will support our freedom to treat our illnesses with holistic, safe and healthy means with cannabis and it's derivatives. The television ad's tell us nothing as they are full of half-truths and out right lies. The fact's get so twisted and skewed that I never know where the people I am supposed to be choosing between, stand on the issues or what they will do when/if elected.

Thanks!

Are you just trying to be funny, a smart-azz, or both?

Mizerman :growl::devil::sword:

out there today.

never voted before!

This was Toreys first time also :goodjob:

Are you just trying to be funny, a smart-azz, or both?

Mizerman :growl::devil::sword:

IMHO Nemosity has some good points.

As a 'MM community' we DO need to look at ways to push for candidates and issues that will be to our benefit in a 'legal' manner.

Because there WILL be times that candidates from 'different' political parties will be candidates that favor what we as a community are trying to accomplish and we NEED to have ways to present this information to a WIDE group of people, our MM community to name just one group.

Votes are power... as a community we have to be able to harness that power.

out there today.

never voted before!

imiubu, Thanks... been doing the same thing all morning.

I believe every little bit we do will add up.

Keep smilin', Baby.

Just voted, was number 200 or so.

For those who haven't voted yet, don't miss the Supreme Court part of the ballot. It is after the partisan ballot, and isn't included when you vote a straight party ticket.

Please consider voting for the two D's, Alton Davis and Denise Langford Morris, for Supreme Court.

Their main opponent, Robert Young, voted to uphold the unconstitutional THC in your blood while driving statute. I cannot believe he would be favorable to any of our issues, or favorable to disabled voters on any issue.

The Supreme Court is our last line of defense, particularly if the other races go badly.

Just got back from my second trip to the polls, driving folks (not voting twice) ;). Seems to be a good turn out today, much higher than usual mid-terms.

If you are yet to head out to the polls or already have, give a friend, family member, neighbor, or somebody without a car a call and make sure they have gotten out, or see if they need a ride. Every vote is going to be needed to fight off the draconian tyranny that Schuette and company have planned. Do you part, and make a stand.

GETTING STARTED EARLY, BUT I'M AMPED!!

IT IS ELECTION DAY 2010 AND THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL HEAR ME SPEAK POLITICS.

GET OFF YOUR DONKEYS AND GO VOTE!!

i will be the first one at my local ballot office this morning. BELIEVE THAT!!

in a fuggin wheelchair, freezing my nards off.

if you are behind me in line, come on up and say "hi"

what happened to you at the polls today??? :):sword: :sword:

lets talk about it!!

i didnt vote today cuz i thought i couldnt i am a felon.. come to find out i can... i will next time but i wanted to let everyone in my boat know they can too.. i double checked mich.gov website..always thought i couldnt

i didnt vote today cuz i thought i couldnt i am a felon.. come to find out i can... i will next time but i wanted to let everyone in my boat know they can too.. i double checked mich.gov website..always thought i couldnt

Capo, know your rights and USE them.

Every little bit helps.

Archived