The Florida Keys Welcomes The Mmma

Oh man, wish I was there! Haven't been in Florida since I was 18 years old. Had a blast. ;)

BG, enjoy yourself brother! :)

oh you know i am :)

MUST BE NICE ....

Jane and I were there for our 25th Anniversary ...

We Enjoyed ourselfs Alot ...

Thanks for Sharing all those Beautiful Photos ... :thumbsu:

But Im VERY SADDENED ... NO Bikini Photos ?

the-hills-heidi-montag-pink-bikini.jpg

Have a Great Time Brother BubbleGrower ...

Pick up a few Shells for Jane Please ...

its a little chilly down here right now actually. high 60's low 70's. not many hottie locals out at the beach. just pasty white tourists. :)

and i picked up shells for jane while i was out this morning :)

Awesome pics, never been to Florida!!!

its HUMID as hell here, but the scenery cannot be beat. :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoy the break BG you certainly deserve it. Love the pics.

thanks bro. wish all ya'all were here with me. (Mrs. B.G. tired of wheeling me around) :)

Don't get burned in all that beautiful warm looking sunshine !

today will be the warmest day of our visit so far. the hoodie may come off today :)

i have to keep myself a little extra warm or my back will tighten up on me real bad right now.......... so hopefully i can bust out a t-shirt today and be o.k. :)

Thanks for sharing the great photos, I miss the Keys. My favorite place in the world is located just off of Key Largo in the John Pennekamp coral reef park... I love to dive and diving (or snorkeling) there is magical, surreal, and spiritual.

Anyways you got me thinking about something else that I grew fond of while in the Keys, The Barefoot Man. For the longest time the only place to get any of his music was there, the Bahamas, and in the Caymans... in the spirit of this thread I present:

and just one more for fun:

BG, yep those be skinks, and possibly a couple of geckos you keep seeing. My last trip down, a couple of them made it on to the baggage and died from making it back up into our cold climate, as I soon discovered when unloading the trunk of the car.

Fascinating creatures.

fastest things i have ever seen. period. i swear they float about 1/4" above the ground. they dont run. and they move like 600mph :)

there are little reptilian speedsters everywhere. skinks? i think they are called. fast little dudes.

gallery_13801_60_90315.jpg

gallery_13801_60_138504.jpg

gallery_13801_60_140920.jpg

yea those little suckers are fast. i tried to catch one last time i was there but there were just too quick. awsome pics bg. try to get to key west, very nice down there and a bunch of fun stuff to look at!!! injoy the break from these 40 degress conditions!!! peace

king of buds :sword:

yea those little suckers are fast. i tried to catch one last time i was there but there were just too quick. awsome pics bg. try to get to key west, very nice down there and a bunch of fun stuff to look at!!! injoy the break from these 40 degress conditions!!! peace

king of buds :sword:

if it doesnt hit 70° today here on siesta key, we heading south tomorrow :) probably key west.

i want to hit the margaritaville there. :) old parrot head here.

Morning BG!

Thanks for the beautiful photos. Those fast little buggers....can't catch em!

Lived there a couple times many suns ago. Good to see you are enjoying! :)

Spotting spider mites from 30 feet.....I could live with that.:rolleyes:

Good Day to you and Mrs BG.

Cheers!

Morning BG!

Thanks for the beautiful photos. Those fast little buggers....can't catch em!

Lived there a couple times many suns ago. Good to see you are enjoying! :)

Spotting spider mites from 30 feet.....I could live with that.:rolleyes:

Good Day to you and Mrs BG.

Cheers!

SO GLAD to share with you TAJ. kudos and healthy prayers to you and yours. i just found out that one of the maintenance men here is from cali as well. he was a c.g. until he moved here six years ago. he has given us a frickin; GATOR john deere............ souped up and street legal for the rest of our stay.

and he will be stopping over tonight for ample appreciative restitution. yeah.... im on the inside now :)

i have a feeling this is going to be my best night here :)

Probably more golf carts in Florida than cars!

dang near!@! especially in the keys!! nobody drives cars here. walk, bike, segway, wheelchair :) , whatever............................

NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THIS PRODUCTION!!

went to get more shells for jane (tarzans wife) and to my surprise, i hear a noise on the counter top. yup, a crab wants out :)

i took him outside for the pics, and then drove the golf cart back down to the beach and set him/her and their shell free. felt bad about that.

on the contrary, it was in a big azz stack of shells on the counter and when it moved enough to make the shell move, it made a noise loud enough to scare the shizznit out of both of us.

it was laying inside another BIG shell, and it must have echoed, but it was loud :)

gallery_13801_60_80217.jpg

gallery_13801_60_72335.jpg

gallery_13801_60_23184.jpg

tarzan................ im sorry dude.

i saw an 80yr old man (had to be) on the beach this morn in a friggin speedo while i was in jeans and a hoodie. dude, my wife and i laughed so hard i hurt over the fact that i didnt have my camera with me and that would have been your bikini shot :)

Bro....we got one right under us in front of the lake. The guy is like old as dirt and wears a speedo! Me and Jenna laugh everytime we see him. Thank God its not summer anymore! LOL

LOVE these pics bro. Put me in that Tiki hut with the bbq. Afterwards, a nice smoke on that beautiful beach! Those are some crazy lookin' tree's down there!

Bro....we got one right under us in front of the lake. The guy is like old as dirt and wears a speedo! Me and Jenna laugh everytime we see him. Thank God its not summer anymore! LOL

LOVE these pics bro. Put me in that Tiki hut with the bbq. Afterwards, a nice smoke on that beautiful beach! Those are some crazy lookin' tree's down there!

i am a fishemran before caregiver. salt runs though my veins.

tomorrow morning we are charter fishing and i will be cooking my catch on that exact grill in that tiki hut.

just found out that they are having an abnormal offshore tarpin run.

i will break my freakin back if need be.......................... im gettin one.

my father-in-law and i are leaving at 4am. to head about 12 miles out.

dinner pics to follow :) i hope!!

Archived