Smell!

The smell thats around you!!!!! :mellow::blink::unsure::o

Sorry, I just blueberry'd myself.... :)

Seriously though. I'm not talking outside odor from a grow, I'm talking inside smoked medicine odor!!! Hardcore. I didn't realize it was as bad as it is until now. Wow. :P

I guess I shoulda known somethin' was up when the UPS guy came to the door delivering a new guitar and said with a smile "smells good out here!"...then a few days ago, a guy that had bought a guitar I sold emailed me and said "WTF!? This guitar smells like weed! Do you smoke a lot of pot?".

I've bought and sold well over 50 Les Paul's and various other high end guitars over the past so many years and have NEVER got that before. :o

Sooooo...my question is......what does everyone do to keep your house smelling fresh on the inside all the time?

I'm 'bout ready to paint this place...lol.

I have a tiger ozone generator that I use if I have been medicating with smoke. I just run it for an hour a few times a week and it keeps the house smelling nice and fresh. I also use incense and candles but most of that is because we enjoy them so much. We don't use the oz generator that much though because it can get toxic in big doses or something like that.

vaporizer

Really really get one... dabudda, silver surfer, vapor brothers

I use purple days

Its no smell no smell...I feel great and I dont even smell...its henegins...the no smell..no tell...herb of choice for...

ANyhow....Its like a paranoia reducing device

Another paranoia reducing device is use a tube from paper toewl stuff with bounce fabric softener....blow your hit through that...dont lose smoke ...get a wood pipe with a lid and close it after firing up....they have good taste...dont cost much

Bur seriously get a vape...I smoke sometimes but mostly mosting the vape...the technic of draing slow has sold me you draw slow it heats up quick....draw hard...you never get one....draw soft get a huge hit...now that I know this the vape works way better...and I conserve bigtime...I conserve bigtime anyway...but now I dont tax my body!

http://purple-days.com

Its only available right now in a kit for 150 called pandora but will back at http://vapenow.com with new stock soon

And I got a wood vapor tube which makes all the difference from

http://www.edstnt.com/index_files/VaporTokenTubes.htm

Then fit one of the stainless tips to it...purple days is all stainless heat exchanger...ceramic element (resistor) ROHS compliant....no hazordous materials....euro standard

Also run a glass piece with water...but now I remebered how to draw slow...its amazing

Really one of the biggest hits I've had...ever... which is saying something! :D

And it was vapor...thought I was gonna die...yep one of thoughs :D:D

But the load was very light and I drew soft...It expanded like smoke but not smoke....vapor!...wow

Amazing how I can bang my head against a wall for a couple months clueless...but now its great

Vapes work...bigtime sold...use it all the time

the smell is actually theraputic....a little bit burning I like but it sounds you will bring LEo to the house without something different...

There is ozium, incense, steam from shower, ozinators, ionizers, frabreze!lol!

Hey...These things are ok but you might just smell like lilacs and weed

So...Get a vape....the silver surfer...would have been my second choice...Willie Nelson uses one...Or dabudda...both 7th floor product...Or build the purple-days pandora ..Also vapor brothers...but 7th floor is the pioneer...ssv!

http://silversurfervap.com/index.php

Hey I'm old school myself

Just get the knack of the vape put into the rotation

Its a different high...some stuff like (afghanixsk1)x(afghanxsk1) pretty much too strong to smoke for me....lol!

Its better vaped....some things might work best in a bong...ect

Then ...wait youre oldschool so you are rolling big fat numbers then....

haha! Yeah....I did that once here...8 years ago

And it stunk up everything to high heaven! ...freaked me out too...never again! :unsure:

Mostly use Jackherer pipe... availble 1percent.com super great uses .25 bowl

shut the lid and hold hit....it goes out with the lid or sometimes use tamper....but blow out very little...

Vaping just takes that ah ha moment...you will be hooked

Goodtimes....never give up the smoke though....Its got unalienable appeal for taste and dimention and it hits harder imo

The smell thats around you!!!!! :mellow::blink::unsure::o

Sorry, I just blueberry'd myself.... :)

Seriously though. I'm not talking outside odor from a grow, I'm talking inside smoked medicine odor!!! Hardcore. I didn't realize it was as bad as it is until now. Wow. :P

I guess I shoulda known somethin' was up when the UPS guy came to the door delivering a new guitar and said with a smile "smells good out here!"...then a few days ago, a guy that had bought a guitar I sold emailed me and said "WTF!? This guitar smells like weed! Do you smoke a lot of pot?".

I've bought and sold well over 50 Les Paul's and various other high end guitars over the past so many years and have NEVER got that before. :o

Sooooo...my question is......what does everyone do to keep your house smelling fresh on the inside all the time?

I'm 'bout ready to paint this place...lol.

Actually, I'm interested in the Les Pauls ... and I really don't mind if they smell like blueberry weed. PM me please!

rabbit

I have a tiger ozone generator that I use if I have been medicating with smoke. I just run it for an hour a few times a week and it keeps the house smelling nice and fresh. I also use incense and candles but most of that is because we enjoy them so much. We don't use the oz generator that much though because it can get toxic in big doses or something like that.

yes, ozone is not meant to be inhaled.

an alternative to this is using a carbon scrubber. they are almost always cheaper than an ozone unit, and work insanely well.

Ive had several people delivering something or a cable man come to the door and have said, "smells good in there." One time when I lived in an apartment had a hot chick come to the door selling magazine subscriptions. She came in and we bs'ed for a bit. She also said it smelled good in the place from the recent toke session so we smoked a bowl and I gave her a beer. She was pretty cool, Hot, from south carolina and surfed too.

vaporizer

I use purple days

Its no smell no smell...I feel great and I dont even smell...its henegins...the no smell..no tell...herb of choice for...

ANyhow....Its like a paranoia reducing device

Another paranoia reducing device is use a tube from paper toewl stuff with bounce fabric softener....blow your hit through that...dont lose smoke ...get a wood pipe with a lid and close it after firing up....they have good taste...dont cost much

Bur seriously get a vape...I smoke sometimes but mostly mosting the vape...the technic of draing slow has sold me you draw slow it heats up quick....draw hard...you never get one....draw soft get a huge hit...now that I know this the vape works way better...and I conserve bigtime...I conserve bigtime anyway...but now I dont tax my body!

http://purple-days.com

Its only available right now in a kit for 150 called pandora but will back at http://vapenow.com with new stock soon

And I got a wood vapor tube which makes all the difference from

http://www.edstnt.co...rTokenTubes.htm

Then fit one of the stainless tips to it...purple days is all stainless heat exchanger...ceramic element (resistor) ROHS compliant....no hazordous materials....euro standard

Also run a glass piece with water...but now I remebered how to draw slow...its amazing

Really one of the biggest hits I've had...ever... which is saying something! :D

And it was vapor...thought I was gonna die...yep one of thoughs :D:D

But the load was very light and I drew soft...It expanded like smoke but not smoke....vapor!...wow

Amazing how I can bang my head against a wall for a couple months clueless...but now its great

Vapes work...bigtime sold...use it all the time

the smell is actually theraputic....a little bit burning I like but it sounds you will bring LEo to the house without something different...

There is ozium, incense, steam from shower, ozinators, ionizers, frabreze!lol!

Hey...These things are ok but you might just smell like lilacs and weed

So...Get a vape....the silver surfer...would have been my second choice...Willie Nelson uses one...Or dabudda...both 7th floor product...Or build the purple-days pandora ..Also vapor brothers...but 7th floor is the pioneer...ssv!

http://silversurfervap.com/index.php

All it took to see was, "it's Hennigans". I totally see the importance of being able to medicate without advertising it to others, and almost any line from a Seinfeld episode will get my unconscious mind pointing the conscious to a potentially laugh-filled moment.

Thank you, Herb Green.

vaporizer

I use purple days

• 3 weeks later...

all of you really need to look into carbon filters. they work better than anything else on the market, period.

screw all of these sprays and $1000 ozone machines and crap. carbon filters annihilate all of the smell like nothing else provided you vent your room properly.

i have 8 big girls in full flower and a carbon filter hooked up to the flower room exhaust, if you walked in my house i guarantee you would not smell a darn thing.

Archived