The Profanity Thingy

Guest finallyfree09

Guest finallyfree09

i realize i may get flamed for this one but hey... i GOTTA say it.

is it or is it not counterproductive to call people names? why is it that when i see someone type the word bullsheet it always seems to come out saying bullschuette?

i realize that schuette is our nemesis but come on. nobody likes the guy but does anyone here honestly think that using his name to cover profanity like that is going to help any of us when its time to defend our law from him and others like him? i actually noticed this in chat yesterday.

to be compared to fecal matter isn't what i would call "polite" and is definitely not going to help mr schuette warm up to ANY of us. so.... can we get that changed?

ok.... flame away haters.

:sword:

Guest finallyfree09

just sayin... you can attract more flies wiht honey than you can vinegar. the guy believes what our govt has been saying for the last 100 years. all this prohibition is based on racism and hatred. somebody has to stop it sometime.

hate and discontent is toxic to us all.

60's activism is a wonderful pipe dream if not for the fact that the Republican Tea Party beat us to it in 2010 and then some! Not that the baton won't be passed once again in two years. It's a new age of intermittent citizen rights based solely on voter turnout, and of course funding, depending on the severity of setbacks.

Perhaps the Bobby McFarren approach?

Guest finallyfree09

ya know.... i loved the 80's and the beginning of the 90's. i thought you were cool because of your username "wayne's world" but now that you brought up bobby mcfarren.... well sir.... you and i are just never gonna work out as friends! lol just kiddin man.

i just think that it would be nice if WE could take the higher road in the fight that is barreling towards us at mach 10. why sling around all the trash talk... thats what "THEY" do. imo, it looks even worse when it is being done automatically by the profanity buffer of the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association.

i guess i had enough of the last smear campaign, i mean, ELECTION that we just went through. :lol:

It appears might is right! Shall me be the mighty who slays the evil? Or pacifists who turn our cheeks anticipating what's to cum from the opposition? LEO needs revenue, throw your bag seeds on expensive properties belonging to the opposition next spring. Then do your civic duty and report them! They wouldn't want it any other way!!!!

i realize i may get flamed for this one but hey... i GOTTA say it.

is it or is it not counterproductive to call people names? why is it that when i see someone type the word bullsheet it always seems to come out saying bullschuette?

i realize that schuette is our nemesis but come on. nobody likes the guy but does anyone here honestly think that using his name to cover profanity like that is going to help any of us when its time to defend our law from him and others like him? i actually noticed this in chat yesterday.

to be compared to fecal matter isn't what i would call "polite" and is definitely not going to help mr schuette warm up to ANY of us. so.... can we get that changed?

ok.... flame away haters.

:sword:

I have to agree that name calling is counterproductive in any argument. But sometimes the shoe fits. LOL Here is a thinker I hate being called handicaped but I am. Just saying.

Archived