Any Downriver Metal Heads?

Jipo

malus_flyer_web.jpg

Huge national tour, my band just got tossed on the bill!! If you like some good heavy music and fun times head on out to the Modern Exchange in Southgate. Don't forget to bring your own beer since they don't have a bar, and Medicating is allowed! ;) $10 in advance, $12 at the door. Get tickets @ http://goahead.bigcartel.com

I'd love to meet some members there!!

Everything just got mixed up anyways, the booking agents a fucktard and I think we might not be playing now due to over booking. I'll keep you posted. I'm pretty pissed off right now.

From what little I know about the music business, that is not uncommon. As you say, though, what a punch in the nose! Keep your head up, as always, Jipo!

From what little I know about the music business, that is not uncommon. As you say, though, what a punch in the nose! Keep your head up, as always, Jipo!

Yeah, this is the epitome of the music biz, just such a let down since my favorite bands on the bill. It would have been the peak of my career in my eyes to play this show :(

check out Premeire Bowling Alley - I saw five bands last weekend, great show. Its in New Baltimore.

Maybe the Old Miami - cass ave?

yep - this is the life of being a band - no money, no respect...

-DN

The Old Miami still around?!?! :lol: Wow. And yeah story of my life man.

Archived