Dr. Greenthumb Iranian G13 Strain/smoke Report

I tried a sample of I-G13 and liked it, so I grew one from a clone. Not very impressed so far, but I won't make a sweeping statement when it is only one plant.

All I can say is that it is flowering with a Pineapple Xpress, a Hindu Kush, 2 Cannatonics and a couple others, but it is the smallest and least vigorous of them all and does not look like it will produce much. But if it is a good finished product, I don't care much if it only makes an oz. or so.

I will try it a couple more times to see if this was just a fluke thing. I would have no problem paying $20 per seed for a good product, but it would have to be a little better than this one or I would feel like it wasn't worth it. But Like I said, just ONE plant, so far.

I just chopped one down myself and it looked really small all the way until the last couple weeks when it started packing it on. I should know the yeild soon.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried a sample of I-G13 and liked it, so I grew one from a clone. Not very impressed so far, but I won't make a sweeping statement when it is only one plant.

All I can say is that it is flowering with a Pineapple Xpress, a Hindu Kush, 2 Cannatonics and a couple others, but it is the smallest and least vigorous of them all and does not look like it will produce much. But if it is a good finished product, I don't care much if it only makes an oz. or so.

I will try it a couple more times to see if this was just a fluke thing. I would have no problem paying $20 per seed for a good product, but it would have to be a little better than this one or I would feel like it wasn't worth it. But Like I said, just ONE plant, so far.

I wont flower my iranian g13 for another week or 2. The one Im keeping for my mother is looking bushy and great. The other that will be sent to the flower room is less vigorous. If its as good as everyone says I'll be happy.

• 3 weeks later...

My iranian g13's are bushy as hell, and very healthy. The structure is much better than the cali connection bubba kush that are about the same age. I will be purchasing seeds from Dr. greenthumb in the very near future, just have to decide what. I just wish I had more than one to send into flower.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did anybody else notice this strain stretches late, like week 5. It caught me off guard the first time, I came back from a weekend trip and the 2 that i had were above the light and just touching the top of my reflector. They easily grew 18 inches in 3 days, it was insane and that was week 5. I'm just wondering if anybody else ran into this.

Thanx, Lilman

Did anybody else notice this strain stretches late, like week 5. It caught me off guard the first time, I came back from a weekend trip and the 2 that i had were above the light and just touching the top of my reflector. They easily grew 18 inches in 3 days, it was insane and that was week 5. I'm just wondering if anybody else ran into this.

Thanx, Lilman

Mine stretched like a mofo.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am very interested in the Iranian G13 strain. Would someone please share their experience with growing the Iranian G13 outdoors please.

Thanks so much.

I would also like to hear some reports. lilman and porcupine, you mentioned that you were growing some this summer, can you please give us a report. Thanks

Archived