Need Clones?

motownbass

I am offering four Lemon Cake clones, for just the cost of the pots, and the soil. They are in 3 quart pots, in FF Organic soil....(bug free). This strain was developed here in Michigan, and the trichs smell like lemon peel. Very high in THC 20% or better, short statured plant, 7-8 weeks flowering period. All are 5 to 6inches tall, very healthy!

These are my overages, that's why I'm asking such a way low donation.

I live in Roumulus, PM me for further info! :thumbsu:

Very nice plant eh? I have a question, does your fan leaves turn dry and funky looking? Just wondering...

It is REALLY Nice! Thanks for the info you provided on the strain. I didn't know too much about it and had trouble finding info.

Yeah! My fan leaves are drying out now. This plant is a beast. It can take a beating, I'll tell you that.

Look at the link in my signature and you'll see what I'm talking about.

It is REALLY Nice! Thanks for the info you provided on the strain. I didn't know too much about it and had trouble finding info.

Yeah! My fan leaves are drying out now. This plant is a beast. It can take a beating, I'll tell you that.

Look at the link in my signature and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I just checked out your grow.....DAAAAMN! I built 3 bubbletotes last nite and I was already excited about it. But after seeing your results, I wanna build a whole room of those totes! Well done!

I just checked out your grow.....DAAAAMN! I built 3 bubbletotes last nite and I was already excited about it. But after seeing your results, I wanna build a whole room of those totes! Well done!

Thanks man! I appreciate it! I've just been following BubbleGrower's tutorials, instructions, and threads.......and BAMMMM! :)

It only took me one cycle to realize that I'm going to need to daisy-chain all of the totes to make it easy on me. One control tote to fill and no hassle of checking every single tote, every single day.

I'm still waiting on some supplies to ship to daisy chain the totes for the veg room. I bought a bunch of 5 gallon buckets I'm going to daisy chain in my new flower room

Here's a weeks worth of work on my new veg room. (totes aren't daisy chained yet)

1006.JPG

Archived