New Club Osceola County Cc

itssortalegal10

We now have a Doctor on board that is willing to certify patients at meetings. Dr. Harwell will be available at some of our meetings..Also we will be meeting at the Evart Pavilion Bi weekly probably on Saturdays..I will let everyone know when the first meeting will be held. It will not fall on the same Saturday as the Clare County CC because if you already attend that I want you to do so still..They are good people over there and need everyones support now more than ever!

thanks,

joe

• 5 months later...

Bump! I hope all is well in osceola county. Are you still working with a Doctor for your Compassion Club? I am the clinical coordinator for a Dr. That would love to gt involved with you guys if needed. Feel free to contact me with a private message or in this blog.

Best regards,

Chris

• 1 month later...

We have a meeting tomorrow at Sunrise Lake Bar..Possibly having a raffle...We meet from 4-7..Since our meeting with Darwin Booher has been cancelled our meeting will be focused on community outreach..Anyone is welcome to attend..

Joe

That is the time of my daughter's birthday parting in MP, don't think I can get up there in time.

Dr. Bob

NEXT OSCEOLA COUNTY CC MEETING IS AT SUNRISE LAKE BAR 4-6 PM...Joe Cain AKA Blueberry has agreed to speak so it would be nice if people came. Our last meeting held an attendance of only four..I won't even pretend to pad number's I am making flyer's in the next few days as well..We are having trouble getting people from this county to even show up. If you are not from Osceola County you KNOW you are MORE than welcome to come as well. As a matter of fact we would absolutely LOVE it if you attend!

Come help us out. We are a very small club even at our best meetings. Myself and our members are all become frustrated at holding meetings about things we talk about on the phone and in person because we all see each other anyway! :)

Sunrise Lake Bar is well known for it's fish but they also serve up some good burgers too..

Sunrise Lake Bar

(231) 768-5480

15230 K S Spencer Rd, Leroy, MI 49655

Thanks,

Joe

I look forward to meeting with you folks. I'm bringing some goodies for the group as well as donations to help the club get started. We must all pitch in and support each other in building our movement statewide. Thanks for the invitation. Joe is a great Compassion Club Leader. Thanks, bb

Right on!!! Help our club make it so our club can help others!! Just like Clare County CC has done for us along with a few others...Our Senate along with other state leaders are ALL working together to make sure they destroy this law for us...We need to do the same to be able to stop them..Strength in numbers!!

• 2 weeks later...

NEXT OSCEOLA COUNTY CC MEETING IS Sunday July 24th 4-6 PM

Sunrise Lake Bar

(231) 768-5480

15230 K S Spencer Rd, Leroy, MI 49655

Raffle to be held..

So far items available are

Non Carded people can win : MMMMA t-shirts 20.00 dollar value

A 1st edition copy of Michigan Medical Marijuana Magazine Signed by Rick Thompson (Only if enough people show up) Cover has a map of Michigan illustrating each counties percentage of votes to vote this law into effect. A Must Have!

Two Flags donated by Blueberry and Mrs. Blueberry One is a cannabis leaf over black and the other is a constitution paper with a weed leaf with 19 facts about cannabis..Both Priceless!!!

More to come for non-carded attendees.

Carded people can win: MMMMA t-shirts 20.00 dollar value

A 1st edition copy of Michigan Medical Marijuana Magazine Signed by Rick Thompson (Only if enough people show up) Cover has a map of Michigan illustrating each counties percentage of votes to vote this law into effect. A Must Have!

Two Flags donated by Blueberry and Mrs. Blueberry One is a cannabis leaf over black and the other is a constitution paper with a weed leaf with 19 facts about cannabis..Both Priceless!!!

Clones of different strains

Possible grams of assorted cannabis (Will need donations if anyone is interested..Your name will be mentioned be it screen name or regular name if you choose)

Possible medibles (Also will need any donations same as above)

The public is always welcome and there is no fee to attend...

Some proceeds will go to help Osceola County CC members and Osceola County citizens who need help getting carded to get carded...The rest will go to CLARE COUNTY CC who is currently working on educational commercials for the internet and the television....

Please come help our club help you!!!!!

WOW Awesome guys!!! We will take anything we can get for the raffle!!! I have been running it out of my rooms and its been killing me lol...Had Mayor not helped with stuff we woulda had some sad raffles at times...Yes it is held at a bar...We are trying to figure out how to get NPO so we can move back to town hall for most meetings..

Thanks again for any and all support to help Clare County and Osceola County CC's.

I will also call Sunshine Supply and see if they can help..They were gonna when I was trying to raise funds for that meeting with Darwin Booher...As we all know that didn't pan out lol...

I will try to make that meeting. I take it is meeting at the bar? Need anything else for your raffle? I have some beans from Motarebel I can donate for your raffle. Or maybe some hard to get old school strains if that will get some peeps up there to attend.......................Good Times IJ :))

Maybe some Panama Red from Panama Red 2000 from Old Cannabis World.............. priceless

I will buy some tickets for them seeds..

this is a good club..Just needs more local support..come on peoples...this is for you all in and around Osceola County..

I will buy some tickets for them seeds..

this is a good club..Just needs more local support..come on peoples...this is for you all in and around Osceola County..

Yes and isnt Clare COunty CC also holding a raffle the day before in CLare on the 23rd of July 12-2 Pm? And isnt it held at the Piere Marquette public library? And EVERYBODY loves CLARE COUNTY !!! LOL

BEST MEETING TO DATE!!!! Finally our little club has gotten noticed!!! 14 people showed up today!!! For once I can happily announce our attendance! Everyone won something in the raffle CARDED OR NOT!!! Thanks to everyone new today and to everyone who donated goods to raffle off! We can finally afford to help people that need it! Great day for OCCC! And as always thanks to Clare CCC for supporting us as well..The part I need to mention the most is that EVERYONE in attendance was actually from this county!

Archived