Organic Medical Cannabis

Klhoeon

I heard hydroponic grows are not organic. Can it be truly medical if it is not organic?

The definition of organic seems to be up for debate still so that makes the issue gray I guess?

Some guy who spoke at one of the seminars around here said that not organic is non medical and just profiting from getting high. Seems extreme so I had to ask. be nice to me plz :mellow:

Hydroponic means soiless, but organic nutes can be placed in the rez or even top fed over your growing medium. It is more practical to use hydro specific nutes however for hydro.

The way I see it, if it serves a patient and that patient is satisfied, than it is in fact medical. None of us are canna doctors or work out of a lab ( i dont think) so we are not medical in that sense. But we do care for patients which is what people in the medical field do.

Whoever told you "not organic is non medical... profit from getting high" is a loser on 2 counts. First, Bubble grower is almost exclusively using hydro and if he's not medical I wouldn't think any of us are. Second, the "high" comes with ALL high grade cannabis hydro or organic lmao. As far as profits, look up the law, it is ok to receive reasonable compensation for your efforts.

Welcome!!!!

Padro

I heard hydroponic grows are not organic. Can it be truly medical if it is not organic?

The definition of organic seems to be up for debate still so that makes the issue gray I guess?

Some guy who spoke at one of the seminars around here said that not organic is non medical and just profiting from getting high. Seems extreme so I had to ask. be nice to me plz :mellow:

the person who said that is NOT SMART. ( mod edited )

Ask that person how much of the medicine at the local pharmacy is 'organic'. You can grow organic hydro or organic soil. Most of the people who claim to grow organic aren't growing organic at all.Some people think that you need to be certified organic by usda, or OMRI in order to call yourself organic, some people think those people are full of it..

You can produce medicine from organic or non organic sources, whether Cannabis, or any other med's.

Archived