Omnicare Medicaid And Certification

Pigpen1968

Don't know of any Medicaid doctors signing certificate but you can call Medical Michigan Marijuana for consultation and appointment (248) 747-0836, I was charged $150., having Medicaid you will only have to pay $25. for your card. MMM, 7125 Orchard Lake Road, Bloomfield, MI. My MD sent me there, he won't sign MM papers.

Don't know of any Medicaid doctors signing certificate but you can call Medical Michigan Marijuana for consultation and appointment (248) 747-0836, I was charged $150., having Medicaid you will only have to pay $25. for your card. MMM, 7125 Orchard Lake Road, Bloomfield, MI. My MD sent me there, he won't sign MM papers.

Maybe get the list of doctors from Omnicare and call around. It may take some searching but I would not be surprised if you can find a medicare doctor who will sign your cert. Pain clinic doctors and oncologists are probably your best bet.

Good luck!

Thanks Retta, Ill call them tomorrow.

Archived