Dr Geenthumbs "Big Purps" Grow Journal

Dr Gruber

This is another test run for Dr Greenthumb, this time up it's his Big Purps. Big Purps is a pure Indica with an "up", "happy", "trippy" head space according to the Doc, I must admit I have never run across an pure indica that was like "very smooth speed" before but I cant wait to try it.

Big Purps (PURPLE)

Product Code- BP

[Kashmiri IMPROVED]

Excellent yields

Like very, very smooth speed

Invigorating!

Mellow body stone

HAPPY, TRIPPY, "UP"

HEADSPACE!

<P class=potency>

Potency: 4 out of 5

Bouquet: Earthy, piney

Taste: Hashy

GreenthumbSeeds_Kashmiri.jpg

Pure INDICA

Indoor Growth

Outdoor Growth

Finished height

18" to 24"þ

Plant height

3' to 6'

Yield (g/m²)

SOG

400 to 550 g

Yield

500 to 1,000 g

Flowering

55 to 65 Days

Finish

Approximately

September15th

to October 1st

Potency Key: Strains like

AK-47 or White Widow would

have a rating of 4 out of 5Frost Resistance-

Spring

Excellent

Frost Resistance-

Fall

Excellent

þWhen flowered at a cutting height of 8" to 10"

A picture of the product.... all replies and comments welcome.

gallery_13816_447_2080519.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention that these seeds were soaked in water for 6 hours, then placed in paper towel 2 days ago and all have tap roots and will be going into jiffy pellets today.

I will be running these in 5 gal pots painted with Microkote to prevent root spinout and fed with Jacks Classic nutes.

The only bummer about this is to keep my plant count in check I had to lose some stuff form my garden, but i will get it back when my numbers go down again...

I've a purp cross I've been work on thats crossed with purple head knocker and white widow, then crossed back with my mama purp. Purp is a great indoor strain as she's very short and stocky and colors early in bloom. Very frosty plant and very yummy.My cross(purple lights) tastes just like grape with that hint of skunk after taste. Got some that just broke surface and look about like yours. Mine stay super short and stack leafs at about a 1/4" so yours prolly will too. Yer gonna like this strain and hope ya get one that turns purple. Not all will and most prolly wont so look for the ones that turn color first as those are your best chance. Mine turn 30 days into bloom.

I've a purp cross I've been work on thats crossed with purple head knocker and white widow, then crossed back with my mama purp. Purp is a great indoor strain as she's very short and stocky and colors early in bloom. Very frosty plant and very yummy.My cross(purple lights) tastes just like grape with that hint of skunk after taste. Got some that just broke surface and look about like yours. Mine stay super short and stack leafs at about a 1/4" so yours prolly will too. Yer gonna like this strain and hope ya get one that turns purple. Not all will and most prolly wont so look for the ones that turn color first as those are your best chance. Mine turn 30 days into bloom.

Thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...

Look into Deep Chunks. Tom Hill has them on hempdepot.com and Cannacopia has hybrids of them as well. All turn purple under cool nights and are very potent. It is listed in the Cannabible as "MONKEY BALLS" as well. Alot of breeders have incorporated the Deep Chunks as breeding stock. THey all have an intense skunk smell as well that burns thru just about every kind of zip lock bag.

• 3 weeks later...

It looks so nice!! I take a place here to enjoi this strain report :D

I have a question...may someone know better than me, What's the difference beetwen Kashmir Resin Factory and Big Purps ? All pure Kashmir hashplants? but the second sellected more into the purple pheno's ??

Take care dude's! And thank's to Dr.Gruber to show as this beautys!

It looks so nice!! I take a place here to enjoi this strain report :D

I have a question...may someone know better than me, What's the difference beetwen Kashmir Resin Factory and Big Purps ? All pure Kashmir hashplants? but the second sellected more into the purple pheno's ??

Take care dude's! And thank's to Dr.Gruber to show as this beautys!

As far as I know The Kashmir resin factory and Big Purps are the same plant but the Purps was re-worked to give a more consistant and bigger yeild. I may just ask the Doc in an email though to get the real lowdown.

As far as I know The Kashmir resin factory and Big Purps are the same plant but the Purps was re-worked to give a more consistant and bigger yeild. I may just ask the Doc in an email though to get the real lowdown.

Thank's for your fast forward bro ! I've been really interested in some of Doc's strains as the Kashmir resin factory and chumaluma, but never had good info. about Doc's work!

Take care!

• 2 weeks later...