Sign in to follow this  
Guest d00g

Over Dried My Bud...........

Guest d00g

I hung my harvest and now it really seems over-dried. What is the best way to finish out the curing process if at all possible?

Thanks

Oh so many ways...

I had my over-dry buds in jars. I put a drop or two of water on the inside top of the lid.

Other people say orange peels, or fan leaves or watercuring. I have yet to try the fan leaves method, hopefully I never get the chance.

Take fresh fan leaves from your current growing /vegging plants and place the meds in a airtight tupperware bowl until the buds are remoisted this is what i did and my buds came out fine. :thumbsu:

I'm about to go into the drying and curing process for the first time myself, and have been reading a lot and talking to my mentors about the process. One old hippy told me that he saves a small amount of stem clippings in an air tight package in the fridge. If his product gets too dry, he puts a piece or two of stem into the jar. Sounds simple enough, and could be from the exact same plant.

Whatever you end up doing, will you let us know how it works?

I'm about to go into the drying and curing process for the first time myself, and have been reading a lot and talking to my mentors about the process. One old hippy told me that he saves a small amount of stem clippings in an air tight package in the fridge. If his product gets too dry, he puts a piece or two of stem into the jar. Sounds simple enough, and could be from the exact same plant.

Whatever you end up doing, will you let us know how it works?

May work???... Although in my experiences stems can be be prone for mold as well.... But ya did say small amount, neat process regardless.... Will try one day.

I like the orange peel idea- (will try as well).

*Tried & true method*.... A FEW drops of water will rehydrate quickly.

:skydive:

any fruit or fruit peel has lots of natural sugar...and in a closed environment like a closed curing jar will bring on mold....be careful!

any fruit or fruit peel has lots of natural sugar...and in a closed environment like a closed curing jar will bring on mold....be careful!

be sure you burp them like your baby's...lol