Do Not Associate With Majstoner.

If they aren't true then you, as a mod and therefore agent of the MMMA, are exposing the MMMA to liability for libel (written slander) due to damage to reputation.

The statement was QUALIFIED with what is in bold. Simple English. In other words if they WERE true statements then NO libel. Get that? If they WEREN'T true statements then YES libel. Pretty simple now isn't it?

majstoner was a really good friend of mine and i had him watching my house while i was in mexico. he decided it would be a good idea to screw over people who treated him like family. he stole 3,500 -5,000 dollars worth of prime bud and he is trying to sell and trade it. you really should think 2 times before you deal with him. he is a loose cannon and a bad person. if you choose to do business with him its your choice but he stole from who he called a best friend and he will rob you too. i am tracking him now to try to get my goods back. thank you

I'm sorry to hear this. There are two things in life I HATE and it's a theif and a lier. :growl:

IDK but is it possable to post his real name on this forum? If you can't post his full name I think you can post his first name and the location he's working from. This would be helpful. Good luck hopefully you can get your meds back with out to much damages.

Peace,

Mary J

I'm sorry to hear this. There are two things in life I HATE and it's a theif and a lier. :growl:

IDK but is it possable to post his real name on this forum? If you can't post his full name I think you can post his first name and the location he's working from. This would be helpful. Good luck hopefully you can get your meds back with out to much damages.

Peace,

Mary J

I missed his name on my first run though of the post. I have it now, can you share what location he might be working from?

Peace,

Mary J

Unless he can really prove this person did the crime he better beware there are laws agaist that. Believe its called liable and you can be sued for that so i would reframe from slandering someone on this page could be deadly. Specialy if you are trying to mess with this persons income

Just My 2 Cents

Why dont you line up and number your questions in a neat format and after I find my dentures, have a gatorade, and get over the verbal whipping you gave me then maybe I'll skulk back and answer them. That, or you can continue to put me down because of my screenname and get your kicks. Then you can proceed to ban me from the website for pointing out possible issues. Then after that you maybe ought consult with Komorn or some other attorney and decide if the current policy of posting things that could defame people is the best thing to be doing on this website.

I want to urge people to buy my yellow rubberized rain coats... :blink:

Mizerman

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I've seen it mentioned a couple times here that we should post his real name and such. We just can't do that guys. But this isn't to say that court cases can't be mentioned in detail. The names on the cases are public knowledge and could be so posted. This wouldn't be slanderous as it makes no determination of the final outcome. It's simply stating a public case and whose involved.

If the guy robbed you and is going to court over it...Publish the information. If you didn't file a complaint against the individual, then you're just out of luck.

Best

Why dont you line up and number your questions in a neat format and after I find my dentures, have a gatorade, and get over the verbal whipping you gave me then maybe I'll skulk back and answer them. That, or you can continue to put me down because of my screenname and get your kicks. Then you can proceed to ban me from the website for pointing out possible issues. Then after that you maybe ought consult with Komorn or some other attorney and decide if the current policy of posting things that could defame people is the best thing to be doing on this website.

Your carrying on with BG is a joke.I see what he is saying dude, u have no idea what this guy has done for so many people.How dare you talk that way to someone who has more compassion than youve ever heard of bucko!!! Bubble Grower deserves RESPECT, not to be talk to like a punk :growl:

Your carrying on with BG is a joke.I see what he is saying dude, u have no idea what this guy has done for so many people.How dare you talk that way to someone who has more compassion than youve ever heard of bucko!!! Bubble Grower deserves RESPECT, not to be talk to like a punk :growl:

So that gives him the right to twist my words, demean me, and tell me I said something I clearly did not? Wake up! Go reread things before you run your mouth.

Archived