Comcast Email Validation

Raisen

Don't know if anyone else experienced this but no validations ever arrived to my comcast email I gave with first account created.(yep, checked spam, etc. to make sure)

Finally gave up and created new account here with a gmail addy. Anyone else has experienced problems with comcast mail?

BTW, glad to be here, thanks for a great community you have created.

Don't know if anyone else experienced this but no validations ever arrived to my comcast email I gave with first account created.(yep, checked spam, etc. to make sure)

Finally gave up and created new account here with a gmail addy. Anyone else has experienced problems with comcast mail?

welcome to the site!!

didn't know about the comcast mail thing?? i will pass it along though. thanks. welcome again!

For some reason Comcast is one of a few providers that will not receive validation request when signing up for accounts. Not sure why that is and there are sites that now have a pop up telling you to use another e mail provider.

Dizz

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Thanks for chiming in Diz.

Only way I can help you now is to merge your accounts....so you can get the user name you first chose. If you want that done send me a PM.

Best, and Welcome.

Archived