Mdch Unreasonable Check Cashing Needs To Stop!

motownbass

I recently was re-certified by a group, and the doctor accidently forgot to put the Michigan Physician Number on the application. Will they deny this and still cash my check and not send it back? Or will they send another letter with the denied app, and tell me which changes need to be made? Am I out $100, or what's next?

Well .. THIS group, the MMMA, tells everyone that if there is an error in the paperwork you will need to refile completely.

The MDCH doesn't return the check. They cash it.

When they send you the denial letter, they tell you that you will not have to include another payment if you include the cover letter that you just received.

If you forget to include the letter that explains why you were declined, they will reject your application again.

Whoever said that they would return your entire application was in error.

Well .. THIS group, the MMMA, tells everyone that if there is an error in the paperwork you will need to refile completely.

The MDCH doesn't return the check. They cash it.

When they send you the denial letter, they tell you that you will not have to include another payment if you include the cover letter that you just received.

If you forget to include the letter that explains why you were declined, they will reject your application again.

Whoever said that they would return your entire application was in error.

They did not include a denial or cover letter, so I am having them send me another signed application, and I will fill in the rest, and send it in with another $100. I just think that this group should pay for it, and not me. I called and left messages with the fella that's running that place, and has not returned my call yet. And, I just called again this am, without any call back.

I am very dissapointed in this company.:growl: If by chance they rectify this, then I will eat my words....But time is ticking away, and my card expires 1-1-11.

They did not include a denial or cover letter, so I am having Southlake Medical Group send me another signed application, and I will fill in the rest, and send it in with another $100. I just think that this group should pay for it, and not me. I called and left messages with the fella that's running that place, and has not returned my call yet. And, I just called again this am, without any call back.

I am very dissapointed in this Southlake Medical Group, and I would not advise to go to them.:growl: If by chance they rectify this, then I will eat my words....But time is ticking away, and my card expires 1-1-11.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEND IN ANOTHER $100

we are dealing with the state here! Id send the 100

I sent in my renewel forms on 10 26, my card expired on 12-1 still waiting for plastic, now im on paper only again. so I guess ill dig my hole and go back underground!

Peace

FTW

Jim

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEND IN ANOTHER $100

I am sorry dude, but I am personally not taking that chance. I appreciate your response. I plan on sending another $100 with the application that is being sent to me by SLMG. The reason is because, I never recieved a letter from MDCH stating that I would not have to send another 100 bucks. This all too confusing to me............I'm at my witts end...:unsure:

Thanks for the wonderful comments, glad to hear nobody else makes mistakes...

Dr Robinson

Southlake Medical Group

They did not include a denial or cover letter, so I am having Southlake Medical Group send me another signed application, and I will fill in the rest, and send it in with another $100. I just think that this group should pay for it, and not me. I called and left messages with the fella that's running that place, and has not returned my call yet. And, I just called again this am, without any call back.

I am very dissapointed in this Southlake Medical Group, and I would not advise to go to them.:growl: If by chance they rectify this, then I will eat my words....But time is ticking away, and my card expires 1-1-11.

I thought I made a mistake once but I was wrong!

Hi Dj! This is really not about the mistake, because I have possibly just made one myself. Me and my wife were just talking at the dinner table, and I mentioned that most people get their renewal app in the mail. She asked me where I got mine, and told her it came from SLMG. She then said then that BLANK app with the envalope is more than likely, your renewal app from the state, and not the returned one w/o docs number. She then said, "You probably put your foot in your mouth again" I kinda chuckled and said CRAP! Plus the 15 day thing is really 3 weeks, isn't it? Or is it counted as on weekends too? But anyway the 15 day (include wknds) ends this coming Friday 12-10-10. So they may have not sent it back yet,,,,,,,,And she thought that the app from the doc, and the one sent to me, just crossed in the mail or they just sent it out a few days after I sent the new one in..OMG! I aplogize to SLMG if this is the case, and I have learned somthing new as well. I now hear that if they do deny it, that they will include a letter as to why. But I did hear that if any mistakes are made, then they keep your check....Not sure but will update this,,,,,,,,I feel awful now.:hot:

Archived