• Created
  • Last Reply

Looking for the following clones:

Lemon Cake

Blue Dream

Sannie/OG Raskal - Most of there top strains

Stardawg by Topdawg

Elite Genetics

Hopefully someone will have these at the Jackson farmer market.

Any other large yielding top strains. I am located near Ann Arbor.

Thanks,

Zorph

I am about to pop a pack of TD - StarDawg... so in about 4 months after I flower out the females and select the finest lady out of the bunch I can help you out on a Stardawg cut!!! I am also going to make some f2 seeds so maybe a few can head ur way....

I am about to pop a pack of TD - StarDawg... so in about 4 months after I flower out the females and select the finest lady out of the bunch I can help you out on a Stardawg cut!!! I am also going to make some f2 seeds so maybe a few can head ur way....

Thanks please let me know about that StarDawg cut. I have heard such great comments on it.

Anyone have any good rooted clones in the downriver area? I need about 6 of them to get my next crop started. I've got some Sour diesel or pineapple express overages I could trade for the right clones. As long as they're potent and yield good I'd be happy to trade for them, thanks.

How about some

BubbaYum

pre-98 Bubba Kush x Yumbolt

Indica

63-70 days flowering time

The pre-98 Bubba kush aka "Coffee kush" makes some outstanding hybrids. The Yumbolt hailed from Sagarmatha Seeds and this pheno was my favorite,dense buds with a fresh green apple smell. I found a matching male and hit Bubba with some pollen. A kush plant that reminds me of old skool hindu kush,excellent indica smoke.Seeds come in packs of 10.

i have some OG kush pheno #18 clones. looking to trade for white widow or something that flowers in 45 days. must be a great yielder with plenty of punch and must be free of bugs!! all my clones are disease free and can be transplanted into your choice of medium. you must supply the medium. Also have some GDP clones at 20" looking to trade as i havnt the room for them ATM. TY

Where are you located John? I may be interested in the GDP clones. I have some extra room right now. Shoot me a pm with the info plus what sort of donation you are looking for. Thanks!

i have some OG kush pheno #18 clones. looking to trade for white widow or something that flowers in 45 days. must be a great yielder with plenty of punch and must be free of bugs!! all my clones are disease free and can be transplanted into your choice of medium. you must supply the medium. Also have some GDP clones at 20" looking to trade as i havnt the room for them ATM. TY

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MosCutty

Bubba Kush, Burmese Kush and tangerine dream clones ready. In kalamazoo area.

Dude I've still been waiting for pics of your Pre'98? I also told you I'd donate for one, your advertising a lot for your plants, why not sell me one? I got peeps in the area that will come pick one up and donate whatever you need. :D

Looking to trade 3 of og's wifi beans (fem) and have some cali connection chem valley kush chem D x sfv og (regular) apollo 11 (regular ) and some bubbleberry (regular) that I could trade. Looking for some great beans or clean clones of a potent fast and fat indi. Pm me Have a great day see you all on the 7th!

• 4 weeks later...

Does anybody have any Tricloud gear laying around? Cuts maybe? Been hearing good things but there's really no way to get any that I know of besides trying to get one here. That C88xC99 sounds out of this world and so does the Apollo13, honestly I'd be into any of it :lol:

I've got some random beans for trade, all solid genetics. I could normally do cuts but most of my stuff is outside right now and god knows what kind of little bugs are on there. I do have some pest free Orange Chemo indoors though I could get a cut from after I sex them out, possibly OGR Wifi as well. If anyone has any to spare just shoot me a PM :thumbsu:

I have triclouds Space Crush which is a clone only strain by tricloud. I dont think they could get a stable cross so no seeds have been released of this strain, but he did have a write up on his site about it. Would love to get one of each if possible, but if not the wifi would be cool. PM me if interested :)

PM'd :thumbsu:

Still looking for some Apollolicious or C88xC99 :sword:

• 2 months later...

I'm going back to a perpetual so I'm in need of 4 clones to buy me some time while I pick through males and females and sort out what I want. My only criteria is that it must be potent. I might even be interested in a few fem beans depending on the strain.

I only have reg seeds to trade (hence why I need the clones :D ) . Right off the top of my head I have Motarebel Fugu kush and Redneck Koosh, Hashplant Haze (DNA), and s.a.g.e. . I have a few other odds and ends I'll check on as well.

P.S. I've been been looking for Apollo13 and C99 for what seems like ages ;-)

Archived