BEANS AND CLONES ---- TRADE THEM HERE!

Grow Thread

Just got Mosca seeds C99 back in stock at the Attitude seedbank.

Had them on e-mail me when it came back in.

I pm'd Tricloud about the Apollo, the p88 ×c99 as well as the Aplollolicious.

He must be a very busy man as that was two weeks ago and still no response.

He did put up a post saying that he wasn't doing the Apollolicious anymore, and he will not have seeds for four months..

Of course I'm new here and maybe he won't respond to newbies?

Put Cindy (C99) to flower 3 days ago. Sorry.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did put up a post saying that he wasn't doing the Apollolicious anymore, and he will not have seeds for four months..

How do you like the cindy, I have a pack on their way to me!

How do you like the cindy, I have a pack on their way to me!

Honestly

She is one of my all time favorites. I am a sativa fan, and it's fast (53 days flowering ) sweet tropical fruit flavor, tight nugs and a nice happy high.

Got to watch out though. If left to flower too long she will make you Paranoid as hell.

I always take it between 52-58 days. The trichomes end up around 60/40 clear to milky.

I have never let her see an amber trichome, as I don't like paranoia.

You didn't say whose C99 you have coming?

Dr. Greenthumbs c99 takes an unbelievable 11-12 weeks to flower ( say what ? ).

Brothers Grimm who are the original breeders say to take the Original Cinderella at day 53, so that's what I do.

All the writings of Mr.Soul ( Cindy's breeder ) said how fast she is. I do not see how greenthumbs phenotype takes another month to flower. It ( greenthumbs) also has foxtail type buds which I've never experienced before with mine.

Most secondhand breeders (Brothers Grimm closed down) will have the same fast genetic line that it was bred to be.

Not bashing Greenthumbs gear, just a little comparative musing.

Thanks, I'll probably wind up picking some up but they're reg so I can't run the for a minute. I need something for a quick hit to get things flowing again.

Oh, and don't feel bad no one PMs me back either :lol:

Thanks, I'll probably wind up picking some up but they're reg so I can't run the for a minute. I need something for a quick hit to get things flowing again.

Oh, and don't feel bad no one PMs me back either :lol:

Try B.C. bud depot they had a nice feminized version that you can see a grow journal of it on 420mag.com. The journal is in the completed grow journal section. It was called something like 345 watt led tester growing C99 by a guy called Ricky W. Nice short journal.

Beautiful plants, Beautiful buds ;-) check it out.

Honestly

She is one of my all time favorites. I am a sativa fan, and it's fast (53 days flowering ) sweet tropical fruit flavor, tight nugs and a nice happy high.

Got to watch out though. If left to flower too long she will make you Paranoid as hell.

I always take it between 52-58 days. The trichomes end up around 60/40 clear to milky.

I have never let her see an amber trichome, as I don't like paranoia.

You didn't say whose C99 you have coming?

Dr. Greenthumbs c99 takes an unbelievable 11-12 weeks to flower ( say what ? ).

Brothers Grimm who are the original breeders say to take the Original Cinderella at day 53, so that's what I do.

All the writings of Mr.Soul ( Cindy's breeder ) said how fast she is. I do not see how greenthumbs phenotype takes another month to flower. It ( greenthumbs) also has foxtail type buds which I've never experienced before with mine.

Most secondhand breeders (Brothers Grimm closed down) will have the same fast genetic line that it was bred to be.

Not bashing Greenthumbs gear, just a little comparative musing.

I have mosca's backcross of cindy99 on its way. Im curious how all the different breeders versions compare. Dr green thumbs website says its from the original Brother Grimm stock and has a 50 day flowering time. And Ive read how Mosca created his also. I don't even think I have had the pleasure of smoking her yet, I just know Im looking for a good daytime saliva and c99 sounds right up my alley. Seems like Mosca's cindy gets great reviews.

I have mosca's backcross of cindy99 on its way. Im curious how all the different breeders versions compare. Dr green thumbs website says its from the original Brother Grimm stock and has a 50 day flowering time. And Ive read how Mosca created his also. I don't even think I have had the pleasure of smoking her yet, I just know Im looking for a good daytime saliva and c99 sounds right up my alley. Seems like Mosca's cindy gets great reviews.

There is a Dr. Greenthumb C99 grow journal here. The grower said 10-11 weeks? If I' m not mistaken.

Maybe that was just the pheno he wound up with?

I can't really say.

I will try to look that journal up and find out about it for sure before any further comments on Greenthumbs gear.

There is a Dr. Greenthumb C99 grow journal here. The grower said 10-11 weeks? If I' m not mistaken.

Maybe that was just the pheno he wound up with?

I can't really say.

I will try to look that journal up and find out about it for sure before any further comments on Greenthumbs gear.

Just checked the Dr. Greenthumbs grow journal for c99.

There were two growers there who said 9-11 weeks for their Cindy's.

That seems awfully long

Hmmm... that sucks. I was just looking into picking up greenthumbs c99 beans. c99 always eludes me. Well... if anyone has any clones of a c99 that doesn't take 9-11 weeks please pm me.

But on Doc's website it says its from the original bros grimm strain. I have Mosca's c99 bx1 on its way, which is suppose to be a back cross using 2 different phonos bros grimm stock t If your in the same area would you be interested in switching a few beans mosca's c99 for dr green thumbs?

But on Doc's website it says its from the original bros grimm strain. I have Mosca's c99 bx1 on its way, which is suppose to be a back cross using 2 different phonos bros grimm stock t If your in the same area would you be interested in switching a few beans mosca's c99 for dr green thumbs?

I'm not going to buy Dr. Greenthumbs. I'm also looking at the Moscas. I haven't come across a single grower who backs up Greenthumbs advertised flowering time. Everyone says it runs longer..

I'm not going to buy Dr. Greenthumbs. I'm also looking at the Moscas. I haven't come across a single grower who backs up Greenthumbs advertised flowering time. Everyone says it runs longer..

I never wanted to scare anybody off of Dr. Greenthumbs gear.

I just happened to see that grow journal before

If I were going to order c99's they would be bc bud depot's feminized beans.

Just check them out on that journal I mentioned.

That's my next pickup, if and when ;-)

• 5 weeks later...

No worries. I'm not scared off his gear. I love endless sky... don't think I'll ever stop growing it.

I bought some god bud from bc bud depot in 09 out of 13 fem beans i got 12 hermies i contacted them they blamed it on "grower error". :thumbsd:

I to have had hermi issues with bc bud depots gear.

It's not your fault Bro, there scam artists. The way the seeds come should tell u that. Mine came direct from them and were just taped to some cardboard.

Iv done better with Mexi bag seed, to be honest.

Thanks for the heads up.

C99's from there looked beautiful though.

All plants hermi, some take more of a shock than others, but all hermi. My BCBD strain will hermi, but so will everything else. Grow her right, and its not an issue. Stress her one little bit and she will throw them at you to spank you for getting out of line. It's almost like a breeder talking to me through the plant. Crazy.

Not saying I like hermi's any more than the next guy, but I've noticed in my logs that generally it was caused from light stress. You wont find one source of light in my rooms other than the HIDS. All LED/LCD's are black taped off. Those that I have to check have a "flap" for checking and then re-taping it down. No red or green bulbs of any kind and heavy duty mechanical timers for all my trip cords. Even then I still check my timers daily.

Long story short, I wouldn't rush to conclusions over hermi's like I used to. If you are ordering fem seed than that's what you get. Its hermi production don't blast the breeder because you don't want to sex them. However, only offering fem seed is how breeders are protecting them selves now, and I can't say I blame them. However, BCBD will generally offer their stuff as reg seed the usual 1 year after intro.

Well i have ran many diff kinds through my rooms and to be honest the only problem iv had was with bcbd gear...

My rooms are built for growing not a room i converted. And they have 0 light leaks.

I have ran both of these in dirt and water with the same results...

Thats why i scrapped the hole project, sweet god is for sure a hermi tenant plant.. All runs of this hermie'd.. Heck i have one hanging with nanners right now. it was the mother plant. any one want any pollen...lol..

the black i bought also hermie'd but it was hit or miss.. I managed to stabilize it and ran a few off with no problem, but it was not nothing like they described.. huge letdown.

I am now only taking clones with finished meds from now on.. To much work and $ to be let down by a breeder...:notfair:

Archived