BEANS AND CLONES ---- TRADE THEM HERE!

Grow Thread

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i have ran many diff kinds through my rooms and to be honest the only problem iv had was with bcbd gear...

My rooms are built for growing not a room i converted. And they have 0 light leaks.

I have ran both of these in dirt and water with the same results...

Thats why i scrapped the hole project, sweet god is for sure a hermi tenant plant.. All runs of this hermie'd.. Heck i have one hanging with nanners right now. it was the mother plant. any one want any pollen...lol..

the black i bought also hermie'd but it was hit or miss.. I managed to stabilize it and ran a few off with no problem, but it was not nothing like they described.. huge letdown.

I am now only taking clones with finished meds from now on.. To much work and $ to be let down by a breeder...:notfair:

You should try a cut from my Blacks.

post-29764-0-36241500-1326960478_thumb.jpg

To be honest that pic was from the first time we ran it. We've gotten it darker with cooler temps. The calyxes blow out in such an amazingly appealing way. Much wider than they are tall. Been tested in my GC @ 19%THC.

I have a few Fem. beans to trade out, two of each actually....all from Barneys Farm

PineApple Chunk

Vanilla kush

Red Dragon

Pm me with what you have to trade. Keeping it fairly local so anyone between Traverse City and Muskegon

Only looking for Fem. beans!

I'd really like to find a Sensi Star or two

Archived