BEANS AND CLONES ---- TRADE THEM HERE!

Grow Thread

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently ordered beans from http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/ and I received a Jack Herer and Super Silver Haze bean as freebies. If anyone is interested in them let me know, both Sativas. I think I have a couple others to but ill have to check when I get home.

If anyone wants these beans let me know. Free of charge as long as you can meet me in the GR area...

I still got a couple Lemon Cake clones. 6-8" tall, 6-10 nodes/branches and 12'+ roots

small donation. MMP card holders/paperwork w/canceled check ONLYlcclone-1.jpg

wayne County. PM for info

The roots on the one I bot from LongHairBry 2 weeks back were all of 12", really imitating the hair coming off the grower's head. The plant was vibrant from his aeroponic massive injection of air and has leapt forward in veg and doubled in size. I can't say enuf good about the clean clone or the head whipping I sucked in on his couch. (Thanks Bry). It is the season of the designated driver and I fully employed mine. LHB=A master grower and a gentleman conniseur of vast experience with a squeaky clean super orderly grow. I wud take them all (the Lemon Cake clones) but for various factors I must go no smell, no charcoal, non vent grow, chemo 4 x cindy 99. If you want bug free, super healthy, root explosions that knock your block, get these.

I'm admin at a small "seed support forum" for low income patients. We recieved a generous donation of seed from a mod at the cannacollective. I just checked out the remaining stock and figured we could spare some for this thread.

For now I have about 20 each of the following

(Seeds made using a Jack the Ripper male)

JTR X Bluebeery Sativa x Hash Plant

JTR X Pre98 Bubba Kush clone

JTR x Chocolope

Seeds are free..just maybe post a pic or something of the best females. Card holders only please.

I'm admin at a small "seed support forum" for low income patients. We recieved a generous donation of seed from a mod at the cannacollective. I just checked out the remaining stock and figured we could spare some for this thread.

For now I have about 20 each of the following

(Seeds made using a Jack the Ripper male)

JTR X Bluebeery Sativa x Hash Plant

JTR X Pre98 Bubba Kush clone

JTR x Chocolope

Seeds are free..just maybe post a pic or something of the best females. Card holders only please.

super thanks!!

very kind of you.

+rep! :thumbsu:

I'm admin at a small "seed support forum" for low income patients. We recieved a generous donation of seed from a mod at the cannacollective. I just checked out the remaining stock and figured we could spare some for this thread. For now I have about 20 each of the following(Seeds made using a Jack the Ripper male)JTR X Bluebeery Sativa x Hash PlantJTR X Pre98 Bubba Kush cloneJTR x ChocolopeSeeds are free..just maybe post a pic or something of the best females. Card holders only please.

very very interested in the JTR x Bubba, pm is sent :)

I will be setting up a small breeding chamber as soon as i can and will love giving away beans :)

I've a few beans I could spare of a couple of strains I'm working on.That is if anyones looking for purple girls .....

purple head knocker X white widow= purple rain.(not my brew but DAM NICE)

purp x p/r

purple rain x northren light tlb x purp = purple lights #1.

n/l x p/l = purple lights #2

p/l x purp = p/l #3

grape

lemon skunk.

My purple lights is a work in progress but is dam nice already.Short/frosty and purple............. :devil: :devil: 50 to 60 day bloom time..

Card holders only please.

I've a few beans I could spare of a couple of strains I'm working on.That is if anyones looking for purple girls .....

purple head knocker X white widow= purple rain.(not my brew but DAM NICE)

purp x p/r

purple rain x northren light tlb x purp = purple lights #1.

n/l x p/l = purple lights #2

p/l x purp = p/l #3

grape

lemon skunk.

My purple lights is a work in progress but is dam nice already.Short/frosty and purple............. :devil: :devil: 50 to 60 day bloom time..

Card holders only please.

PM sent. I am interested let me know. Afi

Hello fellow Bean Traders,

I've got some Lemon Cake seeds. Very potent, Michigan Strain.

White Widow, Mighty Mite, Chemo, Haze, Blueberry, etc., etc., genetic makeup. Heavy Yielder as well!

I'm looking for trades. I'll grow your seeds out on my blog, so you can watch your babies grow up.....

kruzty has some good genetics in those beans! that TLB NL cut is some dank stuff. been watching his pr x purp girls grow up and they look mighty fine at just a few inches tall they have crazy node spacing with big leafs nothing like I'm use to seeing come from beans but then again i'm a clone guy.

Also looking for a good sativa

I have a very, very special sativa I found while popping through my bag seeds for fun. Im waiting until she is done to be for certain. She is at week 9 and all I got to say is darn. If your willing to wait I can get you a clone and a sample when its all said and done.

Calling her Kwhite.

Archived