BEANS AND CLONES ---- TRADE THEM HERE!

Grow Thread

i still have a couple 10 packs of the beans that originated this thread...........

and i just found a mystery box too :)

p.m. me for trades.

I must apologize bubblegrower. I PM you earlier and I think my AV blocked your reply. If this is the case sorry about the hassle.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kruzty has some good genetics in those beans! that TLB NL cut is some dank stuff. been watching his pr x purp girls grow up and they look mighty fine at just a few inches tall they have crazy node spacing with big leafs nothing like I'm use to seeing come from beans but then again i'm a clone guy.

Yeah,, they're getting ugly :devil: :devil: :devil:

To all the folks that pm'ed me I'll get them headed out to ya :thumbsu: so have no fear...

Pulled one nasty male from the purple lights#1 and will cross that back again so I can get more beans out of this strain. I do not want donations or trades. Only thing I ask is folks to pay it forward and help anyone ya can. Be nice to see a journal or too on these girls but not required. Just pay it forward when ya can.

I posted in the seeds/strains/clones section but I've got some purple wreck seeds that I'm looking to trade. Would really like to get some clones or cuttings. PM me and let me know what you have. I'm in SW Michigan but may be willing to drive.

Well, this is gonna be a personal smoke, i can go with either indica or sativa. Something that has a more exotic smell and taste. Not mainstream. Verty Potent. And as far as the yield goes, I'd say an ounce per 3 foot plant would be acceptable.

Dr Greenthumbs Bubba kush fits this bill to the T! :thumbsu:

Do you know where one might get a cut of that KD the dr green thumb as I can not afford his beans

The brighton area compassion club has this floating around i had 3 clones going but alas they didnt make it :thumbsd: some problom with my ez cloner i guess the fox farm soils might be too strong for clones im thinking . :unsure:

Dr Greenthumbs Bubba kush fits this bill to the T! :thumbsu:

I was trying to find it. Ive spent a lot of money setting up a new grow room in the past few days so I cant afford the seeds right now. I picked up a clone of cali connections pre 98 bubba. I have the docs iranian g13 too. With so many great strains out there i change my mind daily on what I want. Looking for a sativa now. Trying to decide between jack the ripper, the third dimension, and vortex.

anyone from the Holland,GR area,i'd like a couple strains that don't stretch much,and would grow well together height wise,i'm open to any good strains avail.pm me if you can help...i should add that rock wool or other media perfered if clones(4).soil is out..beans would be great too...willing to donate...thanks...zzb

Hey I have a today only deal. A friend of mine just called and told me he has a couple f1 ak-47 males he hates to see just killed. He says that they are to nice to just kill but he can't have them in his grow. Pm me and I will pit you in touch with him.

Evening everyone,

I was wondering if anyone in the forum lives in the SW area w/ extra clones? My buddy is starting a grow but I don't have any extra. I already started flowering and didn't cut many extra. Honestly, I'm one short myself but isn't that big a deal to me. I lost quite a few, the water in the prop. was cold. Also lost a few being careless, broke a few while rotating them in the prop. Thanks guys for any help.

I posted this in the strains forum but only got about 5 hits......so posting it here where it might get more views..

I am looking for any "legit" seeds, and I have cut's to trade, currently this is what I have to offer.

Purple Kush

Purple wreck

Train wreck

LA confidential

Master Kush

Of course I will need about a week or so to root out the cuts, but I will guarantee they are 100% pest/disease free!!!!

now I do not want donations for cuts, I am strictly looking to for trades, and I could possibly work some meds in as well if need be.

here is what I am explicitly looking for (some may be cutting only, so I will be happy to take a rooted cutting)!!

anything from Reserve Privada

Purple Urkle

Grape ape

Pineapple 99

Pineapple chunk

Grand daddy purp

Barneys Farm Vanilla kush

Querkle

Skunk #1

Chemo

Vortex

DJ shorts legends pack (basically any dj short genetics)

C99

ICE

Candy Kush

Blue Dream

HAZE (one of the many top notch versions if possible)

N.L. #5 (tried to crack my last 3 and they all didnt pop)

Blue Cheese

Chemdog

F-13

I am also open to what ever else you may have, so just let me know what you do have....I will be looking forward to all the PM's I get.

Archived