BEANS AND CLONES ---- TRADE THEM HERE!

Grow Thread

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its dr.greenthumbs trainwreck....so the only info I have is from his website stating that its the arcata cut...

The dr greenthumb trainwreck arcata cut is indeed a s1 seed .

Indica any specific reason you dont want docs version of this strain ?

I just grew out two and this is some tasty potent medicine and it provides a solid yield as well if you want to try a couple i have some from my first package for you free of charge as long as you yourself grow them .

Hello I'm a CG & a patient the strains I have are..... Lavender .....WHITE WIDOW.....HEAVYDUTYFRUITY ....AK-47..... BAZOOKABUBBLEGUM....SUPER NOVA ........ i have no connection to gather seeds, so I'm down for trading ! All clones are grown Hydro 4 to 5 seeds per clone seems fair. Some will be male some female Tks. donvancal@gmail.com

Tell you the truth all the strains I have were bought when I hooked up with this old hippy he showed me the light on growing. No seeds, good taste, strong smell, good all around I bought them as clones so its 50/50 if I received the real deal or not ......the Guy was a friend to my buddy seemed trust worth tho after the amount of time Ive grown them its end results these days that count right. I like uplifting meds and all but one is couch lock. Hope if any that helped tks

I'm looking for some clones in south west michigan. Traded PM's with a few people but never really put anything together. I have some purple wreck seeds or brand new 1000w Digilux Metal Halide bulbs that I could trade. Also willing to make a donation. Please let me know what you have.

My sources of FREE LEONARD have experienced some technical difficulties so i am looking again for some compassion and some Free Leonard to propagate...please anyone near Zeeland/Holland area...thanks

p.s. i prefer a soiless medium that will transfer easily to Hydroton DWC setup without contaminating the system-its a recirculating system-SOILESS please ...Mahalo and Aloha-Tater

FREE LEONARD

I have a couple different strain/crosses that i am willing to trade either a small donation or a bean for bean trade. I would rather do the bean for bean but can do what ever.

these are what i have up for grabs

strawberry cough X great white

lemmon cake X great white

early skunk X great white

Iam looking for sum type of auto flower i would realy like to see what all the hype is about and I am on the mad hunt for skunk breeds. I have sum power skunk on the way that I will be trading my Great whites and hawaiian butterscotch X G13 for. but I just love the skunk so to sound greedy I want them all. I am not holding my self to just trading for skunk breeds and auto flowers they are just my main focus. send a pm if interested in what I have.

I have a couple different strain/crosses that i am willing to trade either a small donation or a bean for bean trade. I would rather do the bean for bean but can do what ever.

these are what i have up for grabs

strawberry cough X great white

lemmon cake X great white

early skunk X great white

Iam looking for sum type of auto flower i would realy like to see what all the hype is about and I am on the mad hunt for skunk breeds. I have sum power skunk on the way that I will be trading my Great whites and hawaiian butterscotch X G13 for. but I just love the skunk so to sound greedy I want them all. I am not holding my self to just trading for skunk breeds and auto flowers they are just my main focus. send a pm if interested in what I have.

i want that butterscotch G-13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looking for some nice train wreck proven pheno would be nice have many things i could trade for the right ones ! dont have much posted here yet but i have on another site if ya want to see pm me and ill send ya over or just ask. but ill be around here now also and ill start posten some things i have going and some new things im working on. thanks.kak1963

looking for real deal blue dream. have deisel, sour kush (aka headband), and great white shark, few weeks i'll also have greenthumbs double d G13 pm me

will trade or donate $, will also drive half way up to an hour or so, off 96 between detroit and lansing, gotta have a legit card and legit clones after a grow i'll know if there real or not

Archived