BEANS AND CLONES ---- TRADE THEM HERE!

Grow Thread

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah,, they're getting ugly :devil: :devil: :devil:

To all the folks that pm'ed me I'll get them headed out to ya :thumbsu: so have no fear...

Pulled one nasty male from the purple lights#1 and will cross that back again so I can get more beans out of this strain. I do not want donations or trades. Only thing I ask is folks to pay it forward and help anyone ya can. Be nice to see a journal or too on these girls but not required. Just pay it forward when ya can.

Kruztydj.......any of these go out? just wondering, was very interested in the purple lights beans.

Anyone get any they would be able to trade or whatever?

Thanks,

Taj

I'm going to put this up for anyone who wants Cali genetics. Check out budtrader there are people that are willing to ship clones. Obviously there are things to consider such as the genetics being genuine and security measures. However I have had luck, so it's worth a shot and it could bring some good stuff to Michigan.

P.S. If anyone uses this information and obtains something cool please share with the community.

just a plea. Please don't trash clone overages, someone needs them and you don't have to post them 'as overages.' (that could alert the wrong "board members"). yesterday a warren patient and MMMA member slipped me gratis three tiny babies with white threads on the bottom and they are headed to a couple (CG and patient)in east detroit who lost their grow just from him going into hospital for a week and 3 weeks later he was released to a nursing home! Since that still leaves me peronally 17 under my allowable, I have room to gather up a few more to deliver with these. The unexpected can slam into and chaos anyone--note Japan.

Wayne Westland area here, Looking for someone who wants to trade quality meds for clones, I'm a month out on harvest and running very low, I can take Northern lights & Jock horror clones and root them, tell me how much you will donate for how many clones. In a few weeks I'll be able to get clones off my Cheese, and Blue Hash Plant as well. If the price is right I would let a few 12-18" northern lights in 5" net pots go :dodgyrun:

Hello all, 1st post for me here just got legal looking for some decent clones to get me going have a list I am looking for in SE michigan(metro Detroit)

Green Crack, GOD bud, original G-13(if it exists) or a hybrid with G-13 in it, purple kush, and Romulan please send pm

I dont have any clones but have access to la confidential, white widow

I have some Apollo 11 cuts that will be rooted soon. Theres a genius dom pheno and a fast vegging more c99 pheno. Also I will be able to take cuts of Dr. G's Bubba Kush when I have space in my plant count. trades or donations

I have some Apollo 11 cuts that will be rooted soon. Theres a genius dom pheno and a fast vegging more c99 pheno. Also I will be able to take cuts of Dr. G's Bubba Kush when I have space in my plant count. trades or donations

Sign me up for a bubba kush clone, please :goodjob:

I am seeking a more reasonable price and a MI source of OG Rascal Cut #3 clones. The only supplier I have found is in CA and wants $128 for a clone 6 inches tall, rooted, and will ship, but all money up front. I have had no previous dealings with him either so unsure, is it the genuine #3? Also seeking Brown Sugar, got it last year in Flint but that phone number is disconnected. Due to plant number limits in our law just cannot keep every mother forever tho wud like to.

Archived