BEANS AND CLONES ---- TRADE THEM HERE!

Grow Thread

Hey everybody... I am on the search for a few different strains...

Looking For:

Dr. Greenthumb's Bubba Kush OR Pre98 Bubba Kush (The Real Clone Only Version)

Green Crack

Blue Dream

Underground Originals KillerSkunk

Mr Nice Guy(g13 X Hash Plant)

I am willing to give a donation but would prefer to trade. I am looking for only the highest quality genetics. Must be bug free!

My stock available for trade:

Permafrost

Church

Tangerine Dream

Pineapple Express

Headband AKA Sour Kush

Juicy Fruit

Querkle

Please let me know if you have what I am looking for and would like to make a deal...Thanks

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 1 possibly 2 dr greenthumb bubba kush plants for trade they are close to docs specs for flowering but you can veg as long as you like im willing to take fem beans in exchange make me some offers im making room for docs endless sky . :goodjob:

I will only deal with cardholders no paperwork patients sorry . :mellow:

clones available. vanilla kush, bubba kush, auroura indica, ak-48, 1 Pineapple chunk, 1 white widow. donation or trade for something special. I'll get pic's in a few. clones are 6-10 inches, plenty of nodes/branches. my usual quality

Hey Bri,

How's growing the vanilla kush? Any nute issues, other traits, temp, etc.? I'm looking to run it soon. Where'd you get it? Sorry for too many questions, but I'm medicated.

vanilla kush was ordered from attitude by a caregiver in my network. I have one in veg right now, it LOVES Lucas. I haven't bloomed one yet but the orderer has had several harvests from the stock and I can get samples. I found it very smooth and tasty w/layers of flavor. not sure if it's the cc phenom because if I ain't growed it, I don't know!! the Aurora Indica I grow came from the same source and mine tastes completly different than his dirt(y) grow. lol. grows like a banshee!! huge broad leaves. responds well to topping. I can get bloom details from supplier. (haven't bloomed myself yet)

I have 1 possibly 2 dr greenthumb bubba kush plants for trade they are close to docs specs for flowering but you can veg as long as you like im willing to take fem beans in exchange make me some offers im making room for docs endless sky . :goodjob:

:notfair:

Hold the bk for me then, card should be here sometime this month :blink:

here's pic's of the clones available

these are the roots on the white widow

DSCN0225.jpg

DSCN0226.jpg

the aurora

DSCN0227.jpg

and the variety in dirt

DSCN0228.jpg

lets get these out of here. I want to make my own clones soon

edit: dirt clones have found a new home, just the three with the pretty roots left!!

PM sent.

• 3 weeks later...

here's pic's of the clones available

the aurora

DSCN0227.jpg

and the variety in dirt

DSCN0228.jpg

lets get these out of here. I want to make my own clones soon

edit: dirt clones have found a new home, just the three with the pretty roots left!!

Whats good bro,

I have a real nice Aurora Indica myself, and within our circle. Just curious if you have any pics of that bad girl, and did you get it from seed or clone? Would love to see how they compare....Flush starts this week on mine......

Respect

2DogWalker

Whats good bro,

I have a real nice Aurora Indica myself, and within our circle. Just curious if you have any pics of that bad girl, and did you get it from seed or clone? Would love to see how they compare....Flush starts this week on mine......

Respect

2DogWalker

sure. let me wake up a bit and I'll snap some pics

Man, I'm glad I finally found this thread, I've been looking for about an hour :lol: Thanks again KD. I'm new around here and looking for some good quality beans with known genetics (maybe something left over from a seedbank purchase?) so I can get some good mothers going. Some White Widow or something similar would be killer :jig: I won't be too picky though as long as the genetics are good. I'm in the Downriver area but I'd be willing to drive a reasonable distance for some great beans. I'd be willing to make a reasonable donation if need be. Ok, just hit me with what you've got and I'll let you know if I'm interested. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks :bong7bp:

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured I might get a quick hit on here but I'm just going to order some from attitude instead. I'm in a rush :lol: May have some leftovers shortly though. If I do I'll post them up and see if anyone wants them.

• 2 weeks later...

what happened to this thread??? I have a few extra purple wreck cuts that I would not mind trading for some new strains....great meds, 65 day flower, great for joint and bone pain. Feel free to PM me if you would like to trade.

I am looking for any and everything. I always like to try new strains. :thumbsu:

bubblegrower well if you have some xtry just laying around you could send them my way very hard to get good beans around here in upper michigan would like to find some good old afgan would like to find some seeds to would realy like to find a good plant that is done in 30 to 45 days on 12/12 have a great day

Looking for a sativa, leaning towards a tropical fruit smell, but not a deal breaker, Im interested in cindy 99, vortex, sour diesel, or trainwreck. I have dr greenthumbs iranian g13 and reserva privada's og kush for trade. Id also take any of those freebies from attitude seed banks march promo for Emerald triangle seeds.

I STILL NEED BEANS OR CUTS OF FREE LEONARD I AM IN HOLLAND WILLING TO DRIVE AS FAR AS GRAND RAPIDS/MUSKEGON/KZOO-pm ME PLEASE... WILL TRADE MEDS FOR GENETICS-thanks tater

also if you have something that is absolutely outstanding in effects whether sativa or pure indica i am interested too

I STILL NEED BEANS OR CUTS OF FREE LEONARD I AM IN HOLLAND WILLING TO DRIVE AS FAR AS GRAND RAPIDS/MUSKEGON/KZOO-pm ME PLEASE... WILL TRADE MEDS FOR GENETICS-thanks tater

also if you have something that is absolutely outstanding in effects whether sativa or pure indica i am interested too

Hello cowbell. I have some Free Leonard plants you could take some cutting off of but I cannot travel much beyond Ann Arbor this week,I only have one day off and it is today.

I am still hoping to add a blue-whatever plant to my room, where I am about to flip to 12 hrs, (probably already should have done). I can trade futures, if you will, or cuttings now, or $ within reason.

I am around metro detroit and am willing to trade. I have some outstanding Green Crack, and Super Lemon Haze, and hshlvr, if you are still looking for a 'Blue' Something, I have a Blue cheese avail also. PM if you can meet anywhere around downriver and are interested. Limited quantities avail

• 3 weeks later...

Archived