Kingpinn

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a pretty uplifting story of a POW:

Tibor_Rubin

Here he is in person:

Touching, Celli. Wanna revisit   WWII. With a eye toward the real prices paid and the prizes that trickled down to the Participants.

It hardly justifies the costs. As all of US should be learning by now all War is Hell. Maybe if your watching it from the comfort of your couch on a 60" HDMI set, not so much.

You are not a prisoner of war.  Do not put yourself on the same plain as real POW's ever!

To minimize KP or Bobs suffering, paid primarily because of an extremely flawed Administrative and Judicial System, is despicable     

As we all suffer by the actions taken against our Law being represented by their sacrifices.

Interesting fact here: they were under duress caused directly  by the Authority of the State of MI on  intentional misinterpretation of a form of Direct Democracy: Specifically,  a Citizen Initiative put forth  by the People, and for the benefit of the People. As good enough a reason as most we have ever used to justify Lethal Action against an unreasonable opponent. 

And lasting longer than most of our Wars including the Civil War - 4 yrs, WWII - 3.7 yrs, Korean War - 3.1 yrs, War of 1812   2.5  yrs, Mex-American War - 1.5 yrs, WWI - 1.6 yrs ...

Touching, Celli. Wanna revisit   WWII. With a eye toward the real prices paid and the prizes that trickled down to the Participants.

It hardly justifies the costs. As all of US should be learning by now all War is Hell. Maybe if your watching it from the comfort of your couch on a 60" HDMI set, not so much.

To minimize KP or Bobs suffering, paid primarily because of an extremely flawed Administrative and Judicial System, is despicable     

As we all suffer by the actions taken against our Law being represented by their sacrifices.

Interesting fact here: they were under duress caused directly  by the Authority of the State of MI on  intentional misinterpretation of a form of Direct Democracy: Specifically,  a Citizen Initiative put forth  by the People, and for the benefit of the People. As good enough a reason as most we have ever used to justify Lethal Action against an unreasonable opponent. 

And lasting longer than most of our Wars including the Civil War - 4 yrs, WWII - 3.7 yrs, Korean War - 3.1 yrs, War of 1812   2.5  yrs, Mex-American War - 1.5 yrs, WWI - 1.6 yrs ...

Thank you

Amen

Amen X2.

We were all pretty naive back when this law was passed. To say that I am pissed about how the "State" has handled this law is an understatement. I sit here seething at the people who have made life hell for some people in Michigan for no reason other than they want to make a point. And they wonder why some people want to take up arms against the government? Are you kidding? It only goes to show just how out of touch most of our "leaders" are. Oh well, this too shall pass. It just seems like it is taking a lot longer than it should.

Colorado, Washington... Alaska is next, then maybe Arizona? Freedom is just around the bend - I hope, but this too could be more naivete on my part.

I am really beginning to hate prohibitionists.

This is no war in Michigan. And Kingpin is walking the streets. You are not being tortured (real torture) you have no threat of someone hacking your goddamn head off, or any other means of infliction of pain. No, you pushed the envelope in a bad county to do so.  It sucks and it shouldn't still be continuing but it is. Man the F up....  This is no woman or a child, this is a man, a man that knew what he was doing.. Grow a pair already..

The sad part is SFC or whatever you are sound like pork to me but anyway. MAGNET didn't know what they were doing . Or that Hit And Run P A that kept the issue alive he didn't know what he was doing either. But that's alright to hold me hostage for four year and beyond over this crap and no I cant walk were ever I want I have to stay here in Michigan over this . So to SFC WHATEVER walk a mile in my shoes punk

Edited by Kingpinn

Well KP, most of us were wise enough not to put our plants out in full view of the neighbors. You and Ron Klugg were about the only two that thought somehow it was a good idea.  That was dumb.  

If you want to believe I am LEO that is fine.  

And Bob, you were the silly billy that put his name and location up for all LEO to see. Also a very Dumb decision.  Sadly in your case you took years off your ladies life in the process as well.  Sadly, I doubt you have learned anything from what you have been thru, judging by your words of late.  Be careful..

The language in the MMA of 2008 stating that “12 plants, to be kept in an enclosed locked facility” is not a statement that the plants “must be kept at all times” in the enclosed locked facility, but rather a reference to a “customary location” where the plants are to be kept. 
Removal of the plants for maintenance, or for other reasons, is not prohibited by the language of the law.
The Michigan Supreme Court, in its decision of the People v. King, twice stated that the law is to be considered in the “common language” it was written.
For example, “my milk is kept in the refrigerator”, “all glasses are kept in the cupboard”, “my silverware is kept in the drawer”, or my “pencils are kept in a cup on my desk”. In all cases, the temporary removal of the object does not negate the original statement.
Without the use of supporting language, such as "must be" or "at all times" was not used in the previous paragraph, nor in the MMA. Saying “must be kept at all times” is therefore erroneous. As written, the statement simply makes reference to the enclosed locked facility as the "customary location" for the plants. This is taken directly from a dictionary definition of the word "kept".
In fact, the statement has more to do with the establishment of the “enclosed locked facility”, than it does to the keeping of the plants. The statement is the vehicle by which the facility is defined. Without the “enclosed locked facility”, plants could be grown anywhere on the premises, making it virtually impossible to keep track or count of the plants.
The “enclosed locked facility” is indeed the remedy to a restriction found earlier in the language of the act that “access to the plants” is to be limited to the primary caregiver and any qualified patients.
As to the words “to be kept” as written in the MMA language as being the “supporting language” I referred to in the previous paragraph I submit the following example.
Entering the kitchen late at night, I found that a bag of sugar had been left open on the counter. As I walked over to close it and return it to pantry, several cockroaches climbed out of the bag and scurried away. I took the bag and disposed of it in a garbage pail outside.
I then sat down at the computer and wrote out a memo. “Someone left a bag of sugar open on the kitchen counter, and we now have cockroaches. From now on, the sugar is "to be kept" in our enclosed cupboard. Thank you, Dad.”
No one can logically argue that the sugar is now a permanent resident of the cupboard. It could still be taken out. Perhaps to be served in a guest’s coffee, or to make a cake, or to make nectar for the birds. 
The cupboard has become the “customary” home for the sugar, not it’s prison.
One last example should make this even clearer. The following in from a classified ads. “1999 Chevy Blazer, low mileage, good condition. Car was kept in a heated garage 12 months of the year. $5,000 obo.”
Anyone reading this indeed expects that the car may have been driven to work daily, driven to the market, to school, maybe even to Florida on vacation. This expectation does not invalidate the original statement.
The framers of the law were meticulous when referring to where marijuana could be taken, or where it could be smoked. Section 4 specifically forbids having marijuana on or in school buses, schools, and correctional facilities. There were just a few examples to list in these cases.
As to reasons that may exist for removing the plants from the enclosed lock enclosure, they either felt the reasons too numerous to list, or were worried they may accidentally leave some out. They may have felt that new ones would be discovered at some future point, and that the problems that would be faced in getting them added, would be too difficult and time consuming to risk listing exceptions.
Instead, they purposely left the language worded to make keeping the plants locked up to the discretion of the grower, perhaps giving the grower more credit and purporting to them wisdom that the criminal justice system does not.

The 1937 Marijuana tax act was dreamed up by some of the most powerful and wealthy men in this country, Andrew Mellon, Randolph Hearst, the Dupont family, Rockefeller and the list goes on. Money surely was the reason but that surely couldn't be used for the reason so they came up with the lazy blacks and mexicans as an excuse. Prior to 1937 and the tax act most medicine was 80% cannibis based, most paint was made from hemp seed, cooking oils were made from hemp seed oils, paper was made from hemp, clothing was made from hemp and so on etc.....etc.....etc. Hemp was a huge industry and the tax act placed a tax on it which in turn made it more expensive to use. What everyone fails to understand is that a handfull of wealthy men devised a way to get rid of hemp and change the total course of history in this country and even to this day most people still aren't able to see what these men truely have done to this country. It was the start of big business running this country and it has grown into total corruption of are goverment by big business today. We use to use hemp oils from seeds to cook with and used in all kind of products, today because of a few men, we now use vegetable oil high in unsaturated fat that is very unhealthy for the body, we use trees for paper (takes 4 acres of trees to produce what 1 acre of hemp can) we use petroluem products for paint now and all kinds of supposedly safe products, we use all kinds of petro-fabrics that are not bio-degradable. So we were swindled out of good healthy products from hemp and forced to use unhealthy products alot with petro-chemicals, and all those unhealthy drugs they had to replace cannibis based medicine with. We were lied to, forced to use their products and for what? MONEY!!! So a few rich men could get filthy rich and control the products that the people of this country need and use everyday. This is what really happened to our country we know and love and it is pathetic!!! I challenge anyone in this country to show me in our constituion were this country is suppose to be run or voted on by Big Business. I guarantee you can't!!! It is coming soon for the people of this country to take our country back from big business for they are the real reasons behind our problems in this country and the prohibition of cannibis and marijuana.

a little note I heard today........in 1940 the usa tax base was 51% business, 11% taxpayer revenue .......today it is 52% taxpayer 12% business revenue........when will we see how bad we really have been snowballed?

D

its so easy to copy and paiste the norml leaflet, lets hear some more, I had to quit reading it, did you mention sails for sail boats and clothes and it was against the law to own land and not grow hemp!

Peace

Jim

Well KP, most of us were wise enough not to put our plants out in full view of the neighbors. You and Ron Klugg were about the only two that thought somehow it was a good idea.  That was dumb.  

If you want to believe I am LEO that is fine.  

And Bob, you were the silly billy that put his name and location up for all LEO to see. Also a very Dumb decision.  Sadly in your case you took years off your ladies life in the process as well.  Sadly, I doubt you have learned anything from what you have been thru, judging by your words of late.  Be careful..

I personaly know ron klug, he is an idiot,scammin phaq! now k,p I dont know, and I messed with an out door grow, but my only reason was to mess with people on here, the free hill billy grow lol, it did well, but it did not make it to crop for a few reasons, one of the reasons is I didnt want to get popped, and another was my idiot step son showing to many friends, so while I was hanging in the woods I had my ole lady take a pic of them and pull them all and bring them to me, so I could burn them in our camp fire and my idiot step son wouldnt get the non pleasure of smoking something that wasnt done or ready to smoke, but you could tell they were snipping lil budds off of it!

Best of luck to anyone in the court system, when I do something wrong I go to court an do the best I can w/o a bunch of people in tie died t-shirts and well just looking like a bunch of pot heads, Id much rather do it with just me and my attny, ive been to a few court cases, I belive I was like maybe 5 out of 30 people that dressed normal and looked normal!

Peace

Jim

Then plead guilty like you already did Bob... Either way, the reason the vast majority of us are not in your position is because we were wise enough to realize the first one to stick his neck out is getting it chopped off.  You know, I know that you were into MJ before this law Bob, did you think that this law would just magically erase everything you had known or that LEO believed?

I have always wished you the best and even slapped 20 bucks into your hand so you could make it back home. Nobody else was stepping up that night in Saginaw to help you as I recall. But somewhere along this path, you lost your mind. You turned into an attention-whore,

That why they say,"Watch out for that First One!" ?   .... or was it the Tall Poppy Theory? hmmm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eb03s4EV-4

Sometimes I feel like I'm fading away
You're looking at me, I've got nothing to say
Don't make me angry with the games that you play
Either light up or leave me alone

You walk in my room, you lie in my bed
You open your mouth, shoot someone dead
All of a sudden you're inside my head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR_kkOQJJpg

Spending my bread like it grew on a tree
You're trying to tell me 'bout the birds and the bees
The skirt that you're wearing is way past your knees

You're up all night preaching your mind
Come home in the morning with your latest find
I'm gonna have to lay it to you straight on the line

.....sorry seems to be some technical difficulty here.....these videos are still available on the free net.   peace  ...out

Edited by solabeirtan