This Is Just Ridiculous

Kingpinn

Well then, we should come up with a way to give them their money, before they find a way to do it THEIR WAY.

When it comes to money and the State & Fed gov't, they always get theirs, always. Without finding a way to give them their money, and keep our medicine, we're destined to lose, according to history.

I'd rather compromise, than have those morally devoid politicians craft some nefarious plot to steal it all, including the medicine. Michigan politicisns are very good at cheating people out of the money.

Make no mistake, Michigan is the ONLY State to have a law that PREVENTS it's residents from suing a pharmaceutical company for wrong doing, thanks to former Gov John Engler, who now works for big pharma's lobby group in D.C. (reward for helping pass this evil law). So our State gov't is closely tied to big pharma, and they have a keen interest in crushing mmj, as it will reduce their profits. They also will have their money pile to fight with.

All of our sicknesses, morality, rights, threats are ingnored and even laughed at by these predators, so these reasons and arguments fall on deaf ears, (even if they act like they care). Money and power are what motivates them, and they are relentless. So, if we don't come up with a viable solution, we may lose the civil war (again).

I need meds to survive. I want cannabis first, so I can live, freedom and liberty cannot be contested by me, if I'm dead.

I don't mean to offend, so be gentle with me. hehe

Coxie

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the reasons stated above are vialble, however i see a slight twist, what you see is an attempt of the minority/goverment of the state of michigan simply wanting to control. They have always done as they wanted, will continue to do as they want, and the reason is becasue no one has done anything against these tyrants, even down to the local levels. The local commisioners, mayors, Police chiefs, they have always been able to do what ever they wanted in those positions, encluding filling there pockets. It won't stop till there held accountable for what they do to everyone. Not just MMJ but anything they can control, for instance, i wanted to put a roof over on a trailer, county says no, six months later one appears on a home not far from me. When i inquired, they said, oh they got an exclusion. I said Why couldn't I?. Were not doing it anymore.. Just an example. They do what they want period. Legal or not.

All this controversy and court hearings and all the hoopla . Over a Silly Little Weed. Way i see it its not the weed they are worried about its the revenue that it generates. There's where the problem lies MONEY . The root of all evil. If this weed wasn't worth a dime I'm sure law enforcement and the courts could give a rats bunny muffin weather we had weed. Be like puffin dandelions. They see MMJ patients and caregivers as we are dipping into their little private COOKIE JAR of CASH

The 1937 Marijuana tax act was dreamed up by some of the most powerful and wealthy men in this country, Andrew Mellon, Randolph Hearst, the Dupont family, Rockefeller and the list goes on. Money surely was the reason but that surely couldn't be used for the reason so they came up with the lazy blacks and mexicans as an excuse. Prior to 1937 and the tax act most medicine was 80% cannibis based, most paint was made from hemp seed, cooking oils were made from hemp seed oils, paper was made from hemp, clothing was made from hemp and so on etc.....etc.....etc. Hemp was a huge industry and the tax act placed a tax on it which in turn made it more expensive to use. What everyone fails to understand is that a handfull of wealthy men devised a way to get rid of hemp and change the total course of history in this country and even to this day most people still aren't able to see what these men truely have done to this country. It was the start of big business running this country and it has grown into total corruption of are goverment by big business today. We use to use hemp oils from seeds to cook with and used in all kind of products, today because of a few men, we now use vegetable oil high in unsaturated fat that is very unhealthy for the body, we use trees for paper (takes 4 acres of trees to produce what 1 acre of hemp can) we use petroluem products for paint now and all kinds of supposedly safe products, we use all kinds of petro-fabrics that are not bio-degradable. So we were swindled out of good healthy products from hemp and forced to use unhealthy products alot with petro-chemicals, and all those unhealthy drugs they had to replace cannibis based medicine with. We were lied to, forced to use their products and for what? MONEY!!! So a few rich men could get filthy rich and control the products that the people of this country need and use everyday. This is what really happened to our country we know and love and it is pathetic!!! I challenge anyone in this country to show me in our constituion were this country is suppose to be run or voted on by Big Business. I guarantee you can't!!! It is coming soon for the people of this country to take our country back from big business for they are the real reasons behind our problems in this country and the prohibition of cannibis and marijuana.

a little note I heard today........in 1940 the usa tax base was 51% business, 11% taxpayer revenue .......today it is 52% taxpayer 12% business revenue........when will we see how bad we really have been snowballed?

D

Iceman, You are perfectly correct on all of the points you made. I read somewhere on the net about a man that did extensive research on the prohibition of cannabis. He spoke of the day the marijuana prohibition bill was voted on in the senate or house of reps. (not sure which) There was a certain gentleman from The American Medical Association that gave his written opinion to the senate. There were not enough members of the house there that day for a quarum vote, so it went on..... The day that the vote came up again, the verification from the AMA that 'Marijuana has many beneficial properties and warranted more study' had vanished and when members asked what the position of the AMA was, they were lied to about what the report stated and therefore they voted with the majority. So there you have it, Marijuana is outlawed because of a lying politician! Not surprising.

If anyone knows the exact report I'm trying to remember, please link it here. I will do some searching to see if I canfind the place I read that study!

edit- I found the report and minutes from the hearings from way back in 1937! Pay close attention to Dr. Woodwards comments.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/studies/vlr/vlr4.htm

Edited by kgb69ss

Iceman, You are perfectly correct on all of the points you made. I read somewhere on the net about a man that did extensive research on the prohibition of cannabis. He spoke of the day the marijuana prohibition bill was voted on in the senate or house of reps. (not sure which) There was a certain gentleman from The American Medical Association that gave his written opinion to the senate. There were not enough members of the house there that day for a quarum vote, so it went on..... The day that the vote came up again, the verification from the AMA that 'Marijuana has many beneficial properties and warranted more study' had vanished and when members asked what the position of the AMA was, they were lied to about what the report stated and therefore they voted with the majority. So there you have it, Marijuana is outlawed because of a lying politician! Not surprising.

If anyone knows the exact report I'm trying to remember, please link it here. I will do some searching to see if I canfind the place I read that study!

edit- I found the report and minutes from the hearings from way back in 1937! Pay close attention to Dr. Woodwards comments.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/studies/vlr/vlr4.htm

The AMA and the owner of a paint production business (used hemp seed oil for base) were the only 2 to stand up to the congress and big business. The AMA claimed it was all done in secret behind closed doors with big business and then rushed into a vote before anyone could object. darn shame that the course of this country was changed forever by a few tyrants and they all went on to make billions by deceiving the american people!!!! Just think of the economic recovery we could have if we can get it all legal again. Concrete with hemp is 7 times stronger......won't break but bends........hemp seed oil is so high in omega 3 and 6, and the body absorbs it ............unlike other oils we use to cook with, that alone would save billions in medical costs............farmers would have a whole new crop to grow and make good money. IMO the only way to change this all and soon, is to find a Presidential hopeful to run on a Cannabis agenda, legalize it, tax it, grow it!!!!! Overgrow us right out of debt!!!!!!!!

Might be the only possible way we as a country can even come close to paying back are debts, heard today that the interest alone on are national debt will cost 4 trillion a year in interest within 10 years. Gary Johnson if your ready to run on a Cannabis agenda then I will back you 100% and I'm not even close to being a Republican, I think a cannbis agenda presented right would win by a landslide..........IMO

D

The AMA and the owner of a paint production business (used hemp seed oil for base) were the only 2 to stand up to the congress and big business. The AMA claimed it was all done in secret behind closed doors with big business and then rushed into a vote before anyone could object. darn shame that the course of this country was changed forever by a few tyrants and they all went on to make billions by deceiving the american people!!!! Just think of the economic recovery we could have if we can get it all legal again. Concrete with hemp is 7 times stronger......won't break but bends........hemp seed oil is so high in omega 3 and 6, and the body absorbs it ............unlike other oils we use to cook with, that alone would save billions in medical costs............farmers would have a whole new crop to grow and make good money. IMO the only way to change this all and soon, is to find a Presidential hopeful to run on a Cannabis agenda, legalize it, tax it, grow it!!!!! Overgrow us right out of debt!!!!!!!!

Might be the only possible way we as a country can even come close to paying back are debts, heard today that the interest alone on are national debt will cost 4 trillion a year in interest within 10 years. Gary Johnson if your ready to run on a Cannabis agenda then I will back you 100% and I'm not even close to being a Republican, I think a cannbis agenda presented right would win by a landslide..........IMO

D

Here's an idea: What if our bodies have become use to hemp products in our system due to hundreds of generations before us using hemp. Humans have been using hemp for so long that it has become a part of our genetic/DNA system. Now that hemp has been withdrawn from us, our bodies are reacting by flaring up with disease. This could be why all these diseases like ADD, Lupus, cancer,.... you name it, have increased almost exponentially over the past 100 years. It all could be because we no longer have hemp in our diet. And the really incredible, idiotic icing on the cake for us is that governments will not allow research to be done on cannabis! I wonder everyday what the real agenda is for the prohibitionists. It may be money, but how incredibly cynical someone would have to be to deny life saving ingredients to a human all because of money. But wait, that happens everyday in the good old USA! Jesus kicked the money changers out of the temple and got killed for it. I wonder if it will ever happen again?

• 2 years later...

Read it again and understand! The anti marijuana laws were ALL ABOUT RACISM AGAINST "VIOLENT" BLACKS AND "LAZY" MEXICANS!! (How a drug can cause one group to be violent and another lazy is still a mystery but I digress).

well I do some mm that knocks my but out, and some that motivates me! I can understand that part! It is funny how blacks got the make you paranoid stuff and mexicans got the knock you out stuff! LOL all propaganda!

Im sure mm has diff effects on alot of people just like pharmacuticals do, look at all them parents who say they have their kids on riddelin, but the kids always run out early, so here are all the moms and dads trying to get their kids script filled early, so they can do their cheap cocain like buzz, and let their kids go w/o to drive the teachers nuts!

Peace

FTW

Jim

xanax makes me tired, it make my woman get out the broom and clean the street! :sword:

Dunno what brought me here, but it is one of the funniest posts I've ever seen.

lawyers should file a new suit claiming 6th ammendment / speedy trial act ?

no idea.

you contact any news reporters?

a few people thought you won after the supreme court decision in your favor.

call the governor/senator?

report prosecutor+judge to bar association/MSC?

call the prosecutor and ask about plea deal?

JUST DONT TAKE THE PLEA DEAL!

Edited by t-pain

lawyers should file a new suit claiming 6th ammendment / speedy trial act ?

no idea.

you contact any news reporters?

a few people thought you won after the supreme court decision in your favor.

call the governor/senator?

report prosecutor+judge to bar association/MSC?

call the prosecutor and ask about plea deal?

JUST DONT TAKE THE PLEA DEAL!

i agree Call someone sounds like you have a great Lawyer and am sure he is working on things for you as far as a plea deal if they do ask you to take one i would and then RUN with it

For whatever reason, your attorneys are not moving this thing along properly. If the court is responsible for the delay, there are ways to bring them to their senses, kicking and screaming if need be. Your lawyers are responsible to bring those things to bear.

Edited by GregS

MAGNET planted marijuana in my garbage

they can't do that even if they did you could file charges against them and then they would be the ones in court 

with our case Leo said they also did a trash  pull but even after over 4 years no one has ever seen what they fount in the garbage 

Good luck with your case

PS i told you that you would not be getting a Sec 4 hearing  because their is none if you our in court for medical marihuana you only have Sec 8 and that is only if the judge lets you have it

Peace Larry i hope to see you June 27 at 10am

By By for now