Sub's In

subcool

And I thought I would have to join another forum to pick your brain!

All ten of my Jack the Ripper seeds sprouted with one seed making twins for 11/10 germination. They both survived and one of the twins displayed trifoliate growth as well as an interesting wide, flat ribbon-like branch. Is that a good sign? :lol:

Here is the other twin. Smells like lacquer, vanilla and wood until you break it up and the lemon is released. Five hour buzz, clear and energetic. Some of the best smoke I have personally produced ever.

100_1371.jpg

Here is the other twin. Smells like lacquer, vanilla and wood until you break it up and the lemon is released. Five hour buzz, clear and energetic. Some of the best smoke I have personally produced ever.

Welcome subcool! I have tasted some of your product, and it rocks! I can vouch for this particular cannabis as being top grade A+ or better.

BeneaththeIce.jpg

The real "subcool" has been in the biz a long time and has tons of pics

Yet he chose these pics with nanners HMMMMMMMM

Why do I get the feeling this thread was started by someone looking to discredit him?

I guess it's just me

Its a seedy business here in Michigan also

so it seems

The real "subcool" has been in the biz a long time and has tons of pics

Yet he chose these pics with nanners HMMMMMMMM

Why do I get the feeling this thread was started by someone looking to discredit him?

I guess it's just me

Its a seedy business here in Michigan also

so it seems

I notice just like many sites some are just not gonna get it.

Thats a Female plant with a male stamen flower hanging from the resin on the leaf its a very complex shot to get.

Thats a live shot of making Pandora

I would have posted more shots but I guess I hit my limit. Used 448.92K of your 500K global upload quota (Max. single file size: 51.08K)

I have a classic style to my shots that few can duplicate keep up ok :)

Sub

Archived