Sub's In

subcool

I notice just like many sites some are just not gonna get it.

Thats a Female plant with a male stamen flower hanging from the resin on the leaf its a very complex shot to get.

Thats a live shot of making Pandora

I would have posted more shots but I guess I hit my limit. Used 448.92K of your 500K global upload quota (Max. single file size: 51.08K)

I have a classic style to my shots that few can duplicate keep up ok :)

Sub

Owned! JK hahahaha I was wondering what that was. Pandora's Box is on my list the next time I order.

Hey Subcool, Welcome.

I just won a pack of TGA's "Pink Lady". At a fund raiser auction from Scott a Michigan TGA distributor from the Traverse City area, it says it's BCS X SQ on the pack. What is the cross made from? I assume the SQ is Space Queen, but what is the BCS?

Any info on the strain would be great, as I plan on popping 5 of them soon. I have limited time but I'll try to post the progress of the plants here on the site as they grow. Is there a certain pheno I should be looking for? How long is the flowering time? Indica/Sativa ratio?

I've been growing Jillybean for a while now, A great strain. And I want to try Pandoras Box also, the sh1t eating grin effect described in the description sounds like something I'd like to try. We used to get weed like that back in the 70's and early 80's.

TGA's strains are available in Michigan

Bloomin Basements

PO Box 955

Traverse City MI 49685

email:

BLOOMINBASEMENTS@YAHOO.COM

Phone:

231-835-0646 ask for Scott

Bloomin Basements also carry "New World Seeds" . I'm not familiar with NWS though, it might be a new seed company?

MOD EDIT:

NO PRICES

Guest 1TokeOverLine

Welcome old friend, good to see you again. Glad to see you posting on my home turf.

Your photography skills are historic. Any new writings in the forecast?

Hugs to Jill and Happy Holidays from the Toke household. :rock:

It is against site/forum rules to post prices. please edit this, we use the pm feature for such purposes.

With that said im glad to see beans available here in michigan.

Sorry for the lapse of etiquette on posting seed prices.

The seed prices from Bloomin Basements are very competitive, and much cheaper than several overseas resellers. It's a local Michigan based company too. No need to order from over seas as Bloomin Basements has a wide selection of TGA strains.

GanjaWarrior you can always PM me also, if you have a concern with my posts. As you said, "we use the pm feature for such purposes". rbuck

Subcool, been watching your developments for years now, you and Jill make some excellent strains. Personally my fave is your Apollo 13...or the Jilly Bean...both work quite well. Glad that you decided to honor us by joining the site...you can also find me at the TY site, enjoying the company of my Canadian friends...go by jb247 there...Peace Brother

This thread transformed me from lurker to now registered status. It would not be hyperbole for me to declare that a recently acquired Jack the Ripper cut has elevated my outlook on life. Delicious and just the right (fast) sativa dominant meds. Looking forward to getting seed packs and discovering phenos of JTR and other TGA Strains that I've read so much about. Much respect Sub.

Archived