Michigan Cbd Report

peanutbutter

Michigan CBD report

I had the chance to try out a small sample of two strains with GCMS confirmed high CBD content bud.

One strain was tested at 9.28% CBD and 1.2% THC.

The other had 6% CBD and 5% THC.

I noted that the 9.28/1.2 would produce a headache if smoked by itself.

Both had an "awake" effect that hit me pretty quick. Yet calming at the same time.

Effects were noticed within seconds. It did seem to reduce the effects of the THC.

I had several patients try a few flakes. A couple of MS patients and another that suffers from mussel spasms. All three had spasm relief within seconds.

The duration of CBD seems to last longer than the THC. Perhaps as long as 24 hours.

Had two people with ADD try it. Both had times where other people in the room could actually talk, for a change. Usually, with these people, there is non stop talking.

One hit and both got quiet.

This is very interesting. There is VERY LITTLE in the scientific literature about strength and stain of marijuana in light of the THC/CBD ratio. The only studies I have seen look at different levels of THC content and OBVIOUSLY have no idea about the difference between daytime and nighttime bud!

Would you believe that there is no recognition in the scientific literature that different types of marijuana are better for different types of conditions? With my deal I get episodes of vertigo and nausea and greatly prefer higher CBD in my medicine.

A dispensary operator told me that muscle spasms are better treated with Sativa (i.e. daytime, higher THC) while pain and nausea are better treated with Indica (i.e. nighttime, higher CBD).

I think this is VERY important because it is a strong argument for dispensaries.

This is very interesting. There is VERY LITTLE in the scientific literature about strength and stain of marijuana in light of the THC/CBD ratio. The only studies I have seen look at different levels of THC content and OBVIOUSLY have no idea about the difference between daytime and nighttime bud!

Would you believe that there is no recognition in the scientific literature that different types of marijuana are better for different types of conditions? With my deal I get episodes of vertigo and nausea and greatly prefer higher CBD in my medicine.

A dispensary operator told me that muscle spasms are better treated with Sativa (i.e. daytime, higher THC) while pain and nausea are better treated with Indica (i.e. nighttime, higher CBD).

I think this is VERY important because it is a strong argument for dispensaries.

If not mistaken peanutbutter gave a patient with muscle spasms this strain which is high in CBD. He said the patient had immediate spasm relief. Indicas are higher in CBD's.

However you stated a dispensary operator told you to go with the Sativa which is higher in THC.

This is a strong argument for dispensaries???? they misguided you perhaps?

What are the strains and will they be available to caregivers in MI soon? where were the tests conducted?

Anecdotal research has shown that indica strains have more anti anxiety effects, provide better sleeping aid, more relaxant, relieve pain, muscle spasms and tremors. Sativa strains have been shown to be stimulants, with higher psychoactive effects.

Read more: Difference Between Indica and Sativa | Difference Between | Indica vs Sativa http://www.differencebetween.net/science/difference-between-indica-and-sativa/#ixzz17y5k8HCY

Michigan CBD report

I had the chance to try out a small sample of two strains with GCMS confirmed high CBD content bud.

One strain was tested at 9.28% CBD and 1.2% THC.

The other had 6% CBD and 5% THC.

I noted that the 9.28/1.2 would produce a headache if smoked by itself.

Both had an "awake" effect that hit me pretty quick. Yet calming at the same time.

Effects were noticed within seconds. It did seem to reduce the effects of the THC.

I had several patients try a few flakes. A couple of MS patients and another that suffers from mussel spasms. All three had spasm relief within seconds.

The duration of CBD seems to last longer than the THC. Perhaps as long as 24 hours.

Had two people with ADD try it. Both had times where other people in the room could actually talk, for a change. Usually, with these people, there is non stop talking.

One hit and both got quiet.

what strain had 95 CBD..? Thats crazy..I thought Catatonic was high at 6%..9%..dang...

Peanutbutter

I hope that doing some work with add people this will make since. Did they try it close enough to going to bed to notice if it slowed thier mind enough to sleep without being exhusted? Thanks for any info.

No .. the high CBD content seemed to keep me and others awake.

It had just the opposite effect of what I was expecting.

Guest Happy Guy

I may have been misled by some GW folks a couple of years ago.

Which would make sense if they wanted to keep the edge.

LOL This is totally ridiculous! Like they care what you are doing. Do you understand what they are doing? Have you studied their work?

Guest Happy Guy

Just remember that 314 degrees Fahrenheit is the key. THC goes away and CBDs stay. You really do not want to totally get rid of the THC because they work well together. God gave us a complete drug in a plant.

GW Labs: I would like to put things in context for the people who don't know about them. Goldman Sachs gave them 500 million dollars to help their cannabis research. 500 MILLION! They are not sniffing around peanutbutter. They are so far down the scientific path now they aren't looking back at people who have no clue about the actual complicated science, no masters degree. There is a lot to it and they didn't stop with THC and CBD. Just like DNA research just keeps making advances, cannabis research also does. The amazing thing is that GW labs actually uses plants, not synthetics. They are where the cure for cancer will be coming from if it ever comes from cannabis. They already have proven their MS drugs in clinical trials. There's a lot going on and it's hard to even keep up with the advancements they are making.

Thank you again for your information and the time and effort you put into gathering, sorting through it, and then posting it. What I'm learning from your post will help me to supply my own med and not have to wait on a lab to decide my conditions will generate enough income, information is part of the cure, Thanks again for sharing it.

Guest Happy Guy

Thank you again for your information and the time and effort you put into gathering, sorting through it, and then posting it. What I'm learning from your post will help me to supply my own med and not have to wait on a lab to decide my conditions will generate enough income, information is part of the cure, Thanks again for sharing it.

You're welcome. It's something we can all learn to do for ourselves. We can all easily adjust our meds to fit our bodies. Who would have thought all it takes is a certain temperature?

I do appreciate your information also Happy Guy, but I've been following most of Peanutbutters post since he put some of his oil on my neck and shoulder a few months back, I've been able to use some of that knowledge to relieve some of my pain. So I just wanted to tell him thanks. I hope I said that so your not offended, that is not my intent.

I do appreciate your information also Happy Guy, but I've been following most of Peanutbutters post since he put some of his oil on my neck and shoulder a few months back, I've been able to use some of that knowledge to relieve some of my pain. So I just wanted to tell him thanks. I hope I said that so your not offended, that is not my intent.

You're welcome.

Archived