i got a lemon cake fnishing up shes about 5 weeks n so only a couple more to go. it already has a pungent lemon smell i hope that it geets stronger im not expecting to get a lot of weight but it will be a nice treat. picked up a couple nugs of sum lemon cake over the summer and got a seed from it turned out good and i hope it fnishes good.

i got a lemon cake fnishing up shes about 5 weeks n so only a couple more to go. it already has a pungent lemon smell i hope that it geets stronger im not expecting to get a lot of weight but it will be a nice treat. picked up a couple nugs of sum lemon cake over the summer and got a seed from it turned out good and i hope it fnishes good.

Lemon Cake is a heavy yielder when grown correctly. I've gotten 4 zips from a 2 foot plant. My old caregiver gets 6 zips off his. :)

25% amber will guarantee you on the floor after a few hits. :)

Its kinda like Free Leonard in that respect....the longer you take her the meaner she gets, but its a good mean. :)

I think I took mine at about 70% Amber. The Hash I made with the bud leaves is a nice blonde! It's definitely a keeper. I don't think I've had anything so strong. At least, that I can remember...

I think I took mine at about 70% Amber. The Hash I made with the bud leaves is a nice blonde! It's definitely a keeper. I don't think I've had anything so strong. At least, that I can remember...

Sounds yummy. I like my LC heavily ambered as well. :devil:

Tip: When it hits 10% clear, 80% milky and 10% amber, give it another week. You'll get another ounce under optimum conditions and the smoke will be righteous. :)

Heavy feeder as well.

I got a few more Lemon Cakes left. With the rest of you giving such a strong endorsment, I'm sure they won't last long!!

also, the pic is a week old. THEIR BIGGER!!!!

still low donation, its not about the $$.

Proud to spread QUALITY genetics.

cardholder/paperwork w/cancelled check.

PM me