Pot Charge Against Vietnam Veteran

bobandtorey

It has nothing to do with supporting veterans or being heartless. Thirteen plants is too many. Possessing plants without being authorized is illegal. If you want the government to abide by the law then you need to abide by it too.

You can't say "We should bend the law a little because he's a nice guy." I personally feel anyone and everyone should be able to possess anything they want be it cannabis, heroin or nuclear weapons, but that is not the world we live in. We all raise an outcry (and rightly so) when LEO ignores the law because it doesn't suit their wishes. We should expect problems when we ignore it because it doesn't suit ours.

Dude You dont want me to have a nucelear weapons! trust me, I lose my temper to much and already do things i regret! If i had use of nukes there would be big pin point holes in every county that has messed with me, the state would be a bunch of lil nuclear infected Islands!! lmfao!

:rolleyes::growl::devil::rolleyes:

Merry Christmas!

Peace

FTW

Jim

ps I know you were just sayin! lol

Dude You dont want me to have a nucelear weapons! trust me, I lose my temper to much and already do things i regret! If i had use of nukes there would be big pin point holes in every county that has messed with me, the state would be a bunch of lil nuclear infected Islands!! lmfao!

:rolleyes::growl::devil::rolleyes:

Merry Christmas!

Peace

FTW

Jim

ps I know you were just sayin! lol

Well, . . they'd think twice before they tried it again. Besides, I'd trust you with them more than I do the Feds.

Archived