Lemon Cake

rockinlespaul

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

003-3.jpg

004-4.jpg

Well well looks like your heading back to the larger yields.... congrats :goodjob:

Not yet. That plant should be way bigger than that. I used to get 4. I see 2, maybe 3 there. Soon though, soon.....

Tracing all my steps. Making corrective changes. The next ones should be better.

On a good note, the purple kush yield looks like its going up already. :)

Wow RLP, that LC looks delicious! We need to acknowledge our buddy Mr. D here. He put in many years developing the LC strain, thank goodness I was able to save some of the seeds (or it would have been lost to us forever) and make this available to the medical cannabis community. Thank you, Mr. D. Looks like it'll be a Merry Christmas at your house, RockinLesPaul...Peace...j.b.

Wow RLP, that LC looks delicious! We need to acknowledge our buddy Mr. D here. He put in many years developing the LC strain, thank goodness I was able to save some of the seeds (or it would have been lost to us forever) and make this available to the medical cannabis community. Thank you, Mr. D. Looks like it'll be a Merry Christmas at your house, RockinLesPaul...Peace...j.b.

I would like to Thank this Mr. D. also. My family thanks you. My friends thank you.......

My Lemon Cake that had seeds thanks you.....

It's going to be a Merry Christmas at my house too!

Absolutely JB, I totally agree.

Big props to mrd for Lemon Cake.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived