Lemon Cake

rockinlespaul

The lc is the weak strain....

i don't know you from adam. :rolleyes: (i made a funny there)

but its come down through the grapevine that you are the original breeder of the lemoncake. first, let me say, great job.

i have never grown the strain out, but i have seen what seems like 200 different l.c. plants and they all look great. so now it's my turn.

gallery_13801_60_77364.jpg

i'll be transplanting these into bubblebuckets tonight and tomorrow and within a short amount of time, i will have l.c. seeds to share with the entire state. free of charge.

it seems as though you are the type of person who is very upset that you didn't make a fortune off this strain?

if you want to breed a strain, and make money off of it, THATS FINE BY ME!! thats your thing, not mine.

but evidence seems to show that you lost control/posession of your strain from the get-go and now its all over the place.... even in my grow room............ so now you degrade the l.c. strain and say it is weak......... but why??? hmmmmmmmm

oh let me guess.... there will be an l.c.#2 coming real soon right? and you have a handle on this one :)

don't lie, you told me in brighton chat that you have l.c.#2 coming soon???

the only reason im calling you out is because i do not allow the transfer of bad info on this site.

lemoncake is not a weak strain.

if you invent it and wanna make money off it, thats fine by me..... just dont degrade it because you failed at your business venture, but not with your strain.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't fail at the business venture it was a work in progress that got out. Now everything is held a lot closer to my vest. I did not say it was weak I said it was the weakest. The weakest of the lc line, not weak in itself. Anyone who smoked it would be able to judge it compared to what they have had before and come to their own opinion one way or the other.

i don't know you from adam. :rolleyes: (i made a funny there)

but its come down through the grapevine that you are the original breeder of the lemoncake. first, let me say, great job.

i have never grown the strain out, but i have seen what seems like 200 different l.c. plants and they all look great. so now it's my turn.

gallery_13801_60_77364.jpg

i'll be transplanting these into bubblebuckets tonight and tomorrow and within a short amount of time, i will have l.c. seeds to share with the entire state. free of charge.

it seems as though you are the type of person who is very upset that you didn't make a fortune off this strain?

if you want to breed a strain, and make money off of it, THATS FINE BY ME!! thats your thing, not mine.

but evidence seems to show that you lost control/posession of your strain from the get-go and now its all over the place.... even in my grow room............ so now you degrade the l.c. strain and say it is weak......... but why??? hmmmmmmmm

oh let me guess.... there will be an l.c.#2 coming real soon right? and you have a handle on this one :)

don't lie, you told me in brighton chat that you have l.c.#2 coming soon???

the only reason im calling you out is because i do not allow the transfer of bad info on this site.

lemoncake is not a weak strain.

if you invent it and wanna make money off it, thats fine by me..... just dont degrade it because you failed at your business venture, but not with your strain.

The lc is the weak strain....

I did not say it was weak I said it was the weakest. .

oh come on man.... im the bubblegrower.... right about now im pulling clout.

you just did yourself in bro. get that l.c.#2 out. good luck on your new business venture. i know the truth..... and the truth will be spread across all of the state..... in seed and clone form........ for free. :thumbsu:

Ask Jb about an item that was lost in the teardown called "The Monster" that too was a stronger lc variant. The lc 2 is more sativa. Crossed with a sativa dom (at least it looked that way) lc. You think because you like the lc that that is the end of the work? The lc3 is interesting it is a more indica plant . I confess that I think I was harvesting it too early cause when it went a week longer it was a whole different animal. For some reason if it is smoked with some of the Phreak it is even stronger some sort of synergy going on there. So you can do what you like and think what ever you want about me (you will anyway right?) but that doesn't mean the lc is the only thing worked on. It wasn't a fluke. The current lc is only the first acceptable plant out of the regrow from .84 seed after a teardown. Had plants that were not so great those were simply culled.

oh come on man.... im the bubblegrower.... right about now im pulling clout.

you just did yourself in bro. get that l.c.#2 out. good luck on your new business venture. i know the truth..... and the truth will be spread across all of the state..... in seed and clone form........ for free. :thumbsu:

Well, first off, I had the good fortune to smoke some of the lc offshoot, The Monster, and, although I have nearly half a century of experience with good cannabis, this was outstanding beyond words. It was so potent that I could not smoke it at all until late, late in the night, when I was ready to hit the sack. Smoking it earlier in the day made any further interaction with the world impossible.

Don't know if you all realize this, but some of the posts above are completely out of character with members in good standing with the Brighton Area CC. If folks want to act like children, then they won't be around the BACC for a very long time. We try to teach the simple fact that we need unity among our membership. The posts I see above are shining a negative light on our community and show a complete disregard for what the BACC stands for. I hope that both RLP and BBG can hear me loud and clear. Mr. D knows that he made mistakes with the handling of LC, but you folks most certainly do not have to get your jollies rubbing his nose in it. Alienating folks is not our way and I hope you guys can straighten this out, immediately!

Jeez, sometimes dealing with folks in this community can be a real trial in frustration.

Let's show some of that peace and respect that I wish upon all of you so often...j.b.

Guest MosCutty

Interesting discourse about the Lemon Cake. I have heard of this strain, it's great is Michigan based. Respect to Mr.D for putting it out. It seems odd to be so quick to replicate it and hand it out. I respect the old school quys wisdom and time invested. Maybe some mistake on letting the thing out but I don't feel the breeder should be discouraged because of a business mistake. When he obviously has love for the plant. Shouldn't we all support his endevours, just as we want others to support ours.

I have met JB personally and he is the real deal and always brings the truth. Let's respect our elders we all make mistakes!

Just my 2 cents. I'll buy a pack of seeds from the breeder!

Just my 2 cents. I'll buy a pack of seeds from the breeder!

and so would i!!!!

thats the whole point here. the breeder comes on putting the strain down.... going off topic from the OP.... not indulging that he is the breeder.....

ok, some dude comes on pooping on the lemoncake strain. i wont let that happen. its that simple.

Well I got it now and have NO problem sharing. I've already supplied some quality clones to some quality people and have more on the way!!

sorry but good strains need to be spread to EVERY patient in the state, and the LC is AWESOME!!

and, would I buy a seed pack from the breeder? HELL YA

Guest MosCutty

and so would i!!!!

thats the whole point here. the breeder comes on putting the strain down.... going off topic from the OP.... not indulging that he is the breeder.....

ok, some dude comes on pooping on the lemoncake strain. i wont let that happen. its that simple.

I feel you completely BG, but surely you can empathise with his frustrations. I don't think you should harp on the word "weak strain" this is how he may see it. As JB said, "the Monster" cut was even better.

I say you try to encourage him to share information rather then front the man off. Respect!

Seems everyone agrees LC is good. I would like to get a hold of the LC in clone or seed.

Looks like LC may be available to many, that is good because LC is good.

Would I buy a pack of seeds of a later, better LC in a breeder pak that is obviously from Michigan?

absolutely!!

:)

Well, first off, I had the good fortune to smoke some of the lc offshoot, The Monster, and, although I have nearly half a century of experience with good cannabis, this was outstanding beyond words. It was so potent that I could not smoke it at all until late, late in the night, when I was ready to hit the sack. Smoking it earlier in the day made any further interaction with the world impossible.

Don't know if you all realize this, but some of the posts above are completely out of character with members in good standing with the Brighton Area CC. If folks want to act like children, then they won't be around the BACC for a very long time. We try to teach the simple fact that we need unity among our membership. The posts I see above are shining a negative light on our community and show a complete disregard for what the BACC stands for. I hope that both RLP and BBG can hear me loud and clear. Mr. D knows that he made mistakes with the handling of LC, but you folks most certainly do not have to get your jollies rubbing his nose in it. Alienating folks is not our way and I hope you guys can straighten this out, immediately!

Jeez, sometimes dealing with folks in this community can be a real trial in frustration.

Let's show some of that peace and respect that I wish upon all of you so often...j.b.

So mrd jumping into MY thread and saying what he did was appropriate? I will respect him by leaving him alone and I expect the same in return.

Archived