Lemon Cake

rockinlespaul

OK, well... One of my bounties is LEMON G--- But the "DUDES" that watch her in Ohio... Keep her closely guarded.

I spoke to one of them "DUDES"... All I got was a chuckle and a "GOOD LUCK". :growl:

Looks like the "Lemon Cake" has been let out of the cage... Sorry if this unintended desire of the breeder.

I have a Lemon Cake clone now (for nearly a month).... AND I will say this, in FULL VEG, SHE PLEASANTLY STINKS!

Out of respect for a fellow breeder, I will not pass on any crosses without FULL PROPS towards her background.... "I" just wished I knew who to give props to. :zoro:

That being said, I do plan on crossing her with a two or three strains I work with..... One in particular.

Whoever ya are.... Please friend me, so I can give you proper respect towards your "green medicinal" work... Considering your a MI "growing" product, all the better to be included in the Z.L.I.

Now, now.... I could be SURPRISED a few months from now and NOT be happy with the L.C. smoke... As many of ya know, you can't judge a strain by "stink/stank" alone... BUT IT'S PROMISING. :thumbsu:

Enjoy... :skydive:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, well... One of my bounties is LEMON G--- But the "DUDES" that watch her in Ohio... Keep her closely guarded.

I spoke to one of them "DUDES"... All I got was a chuckle and a "GOOD LUCK". :growl:

Looks like the "Lemon Cake" has been let out of the cage... Sorry if this unintended desire of the breeder.

I have a Lemon Cake clone now (for nearly a month).... AND I will say this, in FULL VEG, SHE PLEASANTLY STINKS!

Out of respect for a fellow breeder, I will not pass on any crosses without FULL PROPS towards her background.... "I" just wished I knew who to give props to. :zoro:

That being said, I do plan on crossing her with a two or three strains I work with..... One in particular.

Whoever ya are.... Please friend me, so I can give you proper respect towards your "green medicinal" work... Considering your a MI "growing" product, all the better to be included in the Z.L.I.

Now, now.... I could be SURPRISED a few months from now and NOT be happy with the L.C. smoke... As many of ya know, you can't judge a strain by "stink/stank" alone... BUT IT'S PROMISING. :thumbsu:

Enjoy... :skydive:

Props need to go to mrd. He is the man who created lemon cake.

Archived