Any Ideas

affordablemimeds

Looks like Guttation:

Guttation is the appearance of drops of xylem sap on the tips or edges of leaves of some vascular plants, such as grasses. Guttation is not to be confused with dew, which condenses from the atmosphere onto the plant surface.

At night, transpiration usually does not occur because most plants have their stomata closed. When there is a high soil moisture level, water will enter plant roots, because the water potential of the roots is lower than in the soil solution. The water will accumulate in the plant, creating a slight root pressure. The root pressure forces some water to exude through special leaf tip or edge structures, hydathodes, forming drops. Root pressure provides the impetus for this flow, rather than transpirational pull.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guttation

Surprised me the first time I had it. I've seen it more along stems and branches, but that's sure what your photo looks like.

obviously somone was eating pancakes in your grow room.

Along the lines of what I was thinking.

Clearly Aunt Jemima has been messing with your plants.

Seriously though, never seen that before.

Is it just that one location, or several spots doing that?

Along the lines of what I was thinking.

Clearly Aunt Jemima has been messing with your plants.

Seriously though, never seen that before.

Is it just that one location, or several spots doing that?

It is all over. It is not watery at all. I colected about a gram of it on a toothpick. It is very potent, heated it and it turned to oil,put it on a paper and the flavor was very strong. Seams it could be an oil, it looks alot lot the old hash from the 70's. As for someone in my room. Not happening anymore.

It is all over. It is not watery at all. I colected about a gram of it on a toothpick. It is very potent, heated it and it turned to oil,put it on a paper and the flavor was very strong. Seams it could be an oil, it looks alot lot the old hash from the 70's. As for someone in my room. Not happening anymore.

Relocate the breakfast bar to another room.

Hmmm...to the completely untrained eye.... looks like a bee was gathering nectar from your girl and got too much of a good thing. He had to gather his wits so he chilled for a couple of hours on your bud. Finally, when he felt he was able to drive home safely, he shat out a mess of fresh honey, felt a lot better, and flew away.

Archived