Wanna Give Bubblegrower A Great Christmas?

Im in chat too so try again guys you can get in, make 2 tabs!

Make two Tabs? I thought they quit selling that stuff. LOL!

Seriously, I cannot access the Chat Room. Keeps saying error occurred and try back later.

Oh well, hope we got the numbers up for Chief Bubblegrower. :thumbsu:

Later,

Mizerman

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make two Tabs? I thought they quit selling that stuff. LOL!

Seriously, I cannot access the Chat Room. Keeps saying error occurred and try back later.

Oh well, hope we got the numbers up for Chief Bubblegrower. :thumbsu:

Later,

Mizerman

its hard to shake the old language, I couldnt even imagine 2 tabs right now, that stuff was wickedly potent!

merry Christmas!

Great Try Everyone we were here!

Peace

FTW

Jim

nice lil bash bub, i burn some nice fresh cali kush in the ole vape and just watched and enjoyed! Thanks great idea! lets do it again!

i saw 104 -not so bad. i wonder mods? is the 18k-ish member count accurate?

just curious

i can understand why theres a shortage of people here, what with the survivor finale on and all **Smile**

It was a worthy effort. And a great time nonetheless. I wonder how many of those 18k people sign in on a monthly / weekly basis. I wonder if they have those stats.

You gotta remember when we hit that record back in August (not counting the African bots), raids were going on, people were scared, they wanted info, and our law seemed to be in jeopardy.

Nothing like fear to bring in the troops! :)

Happy Holidays All! I'm sure we'll add a few thousand more this new year!

It was a worthy effort. And a great time nonetheless. I wonder how many of those 18k people sign in on a monthly / weekly basis. I wonder if they have those stats.

You gotta remember when we hit that record back in August (not counting the African bots), raids were going on, people were scared, they wanted info, and our law seemed to be in jeopardy.

Nothing like fear to bring in the troops! :)

Happy Holidays All! I'm sure we'll add a few thousand more this new year!

yes very good.....

18k numbers....are they accurate as it relates to traffic use in the past say....6-8-12 months

are we a group of hundreds? or thousands? or tens of thousands? on a regular basis?

not that it really matters...truthfully

i feel much love here no matter what the statistics show

but still i am curious...none the less

maybe we just found out that many of the registered users dont come on to often, I first started coming on here to find a dr. to get a rec, and find a c.g,(big mistake) I wasnt realy familiar with this type of site, but soon found my self in here more than anywhere else online. (much to somes dismay lol) not mentioning any names you know who you are, but 2 of the guys giving me the most hell were not mods when i started! but I respect them for what they do! and know they are volunteers and most times have a thankless job here,,look at all the bunny muffin garf has to take! better him than me! lol :goodjob:

Peace

FTW

Jim

yes very good.....

18k numbers....are they accurate as it relates to traffic use in the past say....6-8-12 months

are we a group of hundreds? or thousands? or tens of thousands? on a regular basis?

not that it really matters...truthfully

i feel much love here no matter what the statistics show

but still i am curious...none the less

the thing to remember is that you have to be a member in order to see the pictures on this site.

lets say i live in idaho (or wherever) and i google "bubblebuckets" and this kick azz DIY from a dude named "bubblegrower" pops up. i can direct myself to the MMMA site and read the tutorial, but i cannot see pictures without creating an account.

so yes, the member count is accurate..... but that doesnt mean that they are all from here in michigan, nor does it mean they are active here either. could have been a one time thing just to see some pictures.

that is an excellent point.

i have at least 30 accounts come to think of it, just so i could see pictures, and read information, especially earlier this year when i first started edjucating myself and growing my meds.... BTAS (Before This Awesome Site). now i spend most of my time online socializing with you weirdos' LOL

lol.gif

have a great day...

that is an excellent point.

i have at least 30 accounts come to think of it, just so i could see pictures, and read information, especially earlier this year when i first started edjucating myself and growing my meds.... BTAS (Before This Awesome Site). now i spend most of my time online socializing with you weirdos' LOL

lol.gif

have a great day...

hey I resemble that acusation! :rolleyes:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Wanted to chime in, so lets start with a picture:

number_one.png

Regardless of how many are active at one time, or how many of the 18k+ accounts are active...........We're flat out number one in Michigan. No bragging, no ego. The numbers and our search engine rankings tell all the story we need. When this site changed over from the freebie open source management system to the grand in comparison system we now have the luxury of being on, we didn't rank anywhere. Let get this straight: This is totally a team effort. It involves everyone from myself tirelessly placing meta data on all pages to the site big wigs giving grow advice that keeps people returning, to the new member that using a search string has helped push our site to the number one position in Michigan having to do with marijuana.

Yeah 26k may sound like a lot, but when you figure in every website out there someone has for their pet rock, you can see how even on a national scale......we're to be visited. Take poor MINorml. Those guys are so low on the totem pole, they don't even get a national rank, they can only be ranked globally.

To coin an old gamer phrase: All your search engines are belong to us

Next......

Wanted to chime in, so lets start with a picture:

number_one.png

Regardless of how many are active at one time, or how many of the 18k+ accounts are active...........We're flat out number one in Michigan. No bragging, no ego. The numbers and our search engine rankings tell all the story we need. When this site changed over from the freebie open source management system to the grand in comparison system we now have the luxury of being on, we didn't rank anywhere. Let get this straight: This is totally a team effort. It involves everyone from myself tirelessly placing meta data on all pages to the site big wigs giving grow advice that keeps people returning, to the new member that using a search string has helped push our site to the number one position in Michigan having to do with marijuana.

Yeah 26k may sound like a lot, but when you figure in every website out there someone has for their pet rock, you can see how even on a national scale......we're to be visited. Take poor MINorml. Those guys are so low on the totem pole, they don't even get a national rank, they can only be ranked globally.

To coin an old gamer phrase: All your search engines are belong to us

Next......

SWEET really?

top search for michigan..and getting national attention

LOL dang i gotta watch my mouth...LOL

this is truly AWESOME info

Thanks G

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Yeah what he said!... Yeah I'm totally honored to be associated with this site. The amount of info you guys pump out is amazing and what keeps us in the running. I can't for this site to be 5 years old or more. I really think you guys are laying the ground work for a site that can compete with national marijuana sites like RIU or whatever.

The majority of the sites climb has been since April. We were non existent on a global level before. That isn't much time....

Where's Dr.T when you need him with a huge "atta-boy" graphic...

Archived