Deep Congo Seed Giveaway..! (Free)

Soo sick of people saying I don't do anything for the community which is such BS....so for anyone who has a legit need for genetics. Send me a pm or post on this thread on here why you need good genetics and I will talk to you about the seeds. I am hoping to give them away to someone maybe a beginning grower or someone that is on a limited budget. But please no BS sob stories, try and keep it legit. I have grown the DEEP CHUNK hybrids extensively and they are AMAZING. This version is cut to a Pure AFRICAN congo (congolese) sativa has more up and the Purple Kush aka PCK dad brings in more coloring and a bit more vigor. I paid for these beans out of my own pocket so I am sacrificing my own $$ to help another brutha from anutha mutha....or sista.

Here is what was said about the Breed:

Deep Congo x PCK

Indoor

Deep Congo is a (presently unavailable) cross made by RW using a pure Congolese clone from Reeferman and a Deep Chunk dad from Tom Hill. The result was an easy to grow, nicely structured plant with a truly unique taste and smell. Ripe, slightly rotting fruit mixed with a dark musky undertone. The high was motivating and stimulating yet calming and relaxing at the same time. Outstanding for creative endeavors a favorite among artist and musicians.

Indoor flowering 8 weeks

I have 5 legit regular meaning not feminized seeds to giveaway. No guarantee's on the amount females or males. However if you read in the Jorge Cervantes Medical Bible their is a process to get more females by messing with the amount of Nitrogen and humidity etc, etc.

Soo sick of people saying I don't do anything for the community which is such BS....so for anyone who has a legit need for genetics. Send me a pm or post on this thread on here why you need good genetics and I will talk to you about the seeds. I am hoping to give them away to someone maybe a beginning grower or someone that is on a limited budget. But please no BS sob stories, try and keep it legit. I have grown the DEEP CHUNK hybrids extensively and they are AMAZING. This version is cut to a Pure AFRICAN congo (congolese) sativa has more up and the Purple Kush aka PCK dad brings in more coloring and a bit more vigor. I paid for these beans out of my own pocket so I am sacrificing my own $$ to help another brutha from anutha mutha....or sista.

Here is what was said about the Breed:

Deep Congo x PCK

Indoor

Deep Congo is a (presently unavailable) cross made by RW using a pure Congolese clone from Reeferman and a Deep Chunk dad from Tom Hill. The result was an easy to grow, nicely structured plant with a truly unique taste and smell. Ripe, slightly rotting fruit mixed with a dark musky undertone. The high was motivating and stimulating yet calming and relaxing at the same time. Outstanding for creative endeavors a favorite among artist and musicians.

Indoor flowering 8 weeks

I have 5 legit regular meaning not feminized seeds to giveaway. No guarantee's on the amount females or males. However if you read in the Jorge Cervantes Medical Bible their is a process to get more females by messing with the amount of Nitrogen and humidity etc, etc.

These seeds have found a happy home to a gentlemen in the DDD who is on food stamps, and is forced to keep his heater on 56 to keep the bill down and who is working with a borrowed light from a friend and this individual suffers from anxiety and severe depression. Hearing REAL stories like this make me feel bad but at the same time make me feel good knowing that I am going to help a fellow MI patient out with obtaing quality genetics. I am not going to say his name but this persons "friend" contacted me and I will figure out the logistics on how to safely get him the seeds.

ANd YES the DEEP CHUNK Hybrids are some of the best out on the market. So glad guys like Chimera shared his Genetics with his coountrymen and fellow breeder CannaCopia can bring quality affordable genetics to the marketplace.

Kudos to all my friends to the North..!!

These seeds have found a happy home to a gentlemen in the DDD who is on food stamps, and is forced to keep his heater on 56 to keep the bill down and who is working with a borrowed light from a friend and this individual suffers from anxiety and severe depression. Hearing REAL stories like this make me feel bad but at the same time make me feel good knowing that I am going to help a fellow MI patient out with obtaing quality genetics. I am not going to say his name but this persons "friend" contacted me and I will figure out the logistics on how to safely get him the seeds.

ANd YES the DEEP CHUNK Hybrids are some of the best out on the market. So glad guys like Chimera shared his Genetics with his coountrymen and fellow breeder CannaCopia can bring quality affordable genetics to the marketplace.

Kudos to all my friends to the North..!!

Props for helping out a patient in need.:thumbsu:

You have, as far back as I can remember, touted the Deep Chunk stuff. Could you share a link or two, so can start reading about this line of genetics?

Thanks

Props for helping out a patient in need.:thumbsu:

You have, as far back as I can remember, touted the Deep Chunk stuff. Could you share a link or two, so can start reading about this line of genetics?

Thanks

sure..www.hempdepot.com go under breeder cannaCopia. he is boys with Pioneer Chimera he gave Cannacopia several of his clones that he bred to his Tom Hill Deep chunks. Tom Hil has his own Deep Chunks but I believe the chunks by themselves are ok but when breed with Moms like Cali Orange or Bubba Kush they turn out very well. I basically have all CannaCopia's gear.

sure..www.hempdepot.com go under breeder cannaCopia. he is boys with Pioneer Chimera he gave Cannacopia several of his clones that he bred to his Tom Hill Deep chunks. Tom Hil has his own Deep Chunks but I believe the chunks by themselves are ok but when breed with Moms like Cali Orange or Bubba Kush they turn out very well. I basically have all CannaCopia's gear.

or www.legendsseeds.com but they have horrible customer service and they take like 2 months to ship NO JOKE and they ship in white business envelopes...no BUBBLE WRAPPED packages...I have had 6 cracked beans from legendsseeds.com so order fromthem at your own risk...they are clowns if you ask me. I will never ever order from them again. They are the worst but they carry CannaCopia gear.

Archived