Strain Info?

Having had my cg disappear, a kind soul here can get me some mmj from his cg. However, I'm not familiar with the strains and can't find any info on them. They are Sonic Boom, Pandora's Box, and Jelly Bean. My primary need right now is to get something for sleep. Does anyone know anything about these strains?

Also, someone here recommended Kali Mist for pain and depression. Anyone within an hour of West Branch have a small amount (1/8 oz.) that I could buy, er,uh, donate toward?

Having had my cg disappear, a kind soul here can get me some mmj from his cg. However, I'm not familiar with the strains and can't find any info on them. They are Sonic Boom, Pandora's Box, and Jelly Bean. My primary need right now is to get something for sleep. Does anyone know anything about these strains?

Also, someone here recommended Kali Mist for pain and depression. Anyone within an hour of West Branch have a small amount (1/8 oz.) that I could buy, er,uh, donate toward?

Pandora's Box and Jilly Bean are Subcool's strains (he just joined and posted the Sub's in thread) and anything Subcool puts out is going to be high quality, so I think you should try them and see what you think. Powerful sativa hybrids might have just what you need. Indicas tend to be better when you want to get knocked out, but each strain is unique and affects everyone differently.

If you could get up to Atlanta

I 'll give you a 1/4 of " Black Queen "

Free .....

As long as you have a Card

I'm one hour Away ....................

Offer expires December 16th , 2010 :thumbsu:

Tarzan, you are indeed a gentleman. Generous too. I would be happy to take you up on your offer. It would also be nice to meet you. I've never heard of Black Queen before. Can you tell me a bit about it? Also, please PM me and give me directions. I know how to get to Atlanta via Lewiston. Thanks so much!

Tarzan, you are indeed a gentleman. Generous too. I would be happy to take you up on your offer. It would also be nice to meet you. I've never heard of Black Queen before. Can you tell me a bit about it? Also, please PM me and give me directions. I know how to get to Atlanta via Lewiston. Thanks so much!

phone number sent

If you could get up to Atlanta

I 'll give you a 1/4 of " Black Queen "

Free .....

As long as you have a Card

I'm one hour Away ....................

Offer expires December 16th , 2010 :thumbsu:

Holy crap....never knew of anyone that knew where Atlanta was besides me....I'm from those parts!

Earlier this week I got a hold of a couple of grams of Lavender. It was the first time I have had any relief in my stomach (due to cancer) in a very long time. It was very expensive for me, but it was worth the relief.

My questions:

1) Is Lavender an Indica or Sativa?

2) I don't see much mention of Lavender anywhere, is it not considered worth growing by most?

I ask these questions only because I have not seen anything on this strain in the forums, and perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place, or maybe someone can steer me in the right direction. I am not a grower, nor do I plan to become one anytime soon, I just want some information on the strain that took some pain away for me for the first time in a very long time. I wished I had more money to donate, because I would definately want to buy more of that.

Thank you for your responses and time.

dj

Thank you for the information.

I'm not upset it's not the newest/latest/greatest/popular strain. All I know is I actually received RELIEF from Lavendar - the first one I've encountered that actually helped me out more than any other strain.

If I could find more at a reasonable price, I'd snatch it up.

dj

Earlier this week I got a hold of a couple of grams of Lavender. It was the first time I have had any relief in my stomach (due to cancer) in a very long time. It was very expensive for me, but it was worth the relief.

My questions:

1) Is Lavender an Indica or Sativa?

2) I don't see much mention of Lavender anywhere, is it not considered worth growing by most?

I ask these questions only because I have not seen anything on this strain in the forums, and perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place, or maybe someone can steer me in the right direction. I am not a grower, nor do I plan to become one anytime soon, I just want some information on the strain that took some pain away for me for the first time in a very long time. I wished I had more money to donate, because I would definately want to buy more of that.

Thank you for your responses and time.

dj

http://www.kindgreenbuds.com/marijuana-strains/lavender.html

http://www.leafly.com/hybrid/lavender

Here's a little info. Hope it helps.

Thank you for the links! Very cool information, and I will do more checking around the sites for even more information.

Yes, I understand that these sites aren't the all-knowing of everything, but it's a start. I tried to find information on my own, but I just wasn't looking in the right place.

Thank you again,

Dj

Archived