Growing With Kids In The House

jb5355

The problem I see with kids is from middle school age and up they are going to have peer pressure. This peer pressure is going to cause them to want to impress their friends. So they may brag about how their parents are growing marijuana, which may lead to the other kids asking for proof, via the actual product itself or just a leaf. Now those kids tell their parents and it snowballs from there.

Then of course, just like when you where a kid and you snuck alcohol out of the house to drink with friends... This same thing may happen with marijuana.

This all happened to me with my high school kid.

Now all doors remain locked. Even small personal use medication has to be locked. I use to keep a small grinder with my person use meds out, just kinda hidden, that doesn't work it must be locked up.

So once you have that main problem locked up. And you have talked with your kid about it, there still is one more problem.... The Smell. Even running a carbon filter, UV filter & 5g of Ona Gel you still will probably get a smell every now and then. The smell problem is gonna suck because your kids will have friends over and you do not want them knowing you are growing. They will tell their parents, peer pressure your kid and/or even plot to steal.

Thats my take on kids and legal marijuana grows.

sorry if this has been asked but i searched and couldnt find anything on the subject.

my question is this: do any of you care givers grow with kids in your house? if something were to happen and the police had to get involved for any reason. would I be in danger of losing my children. (of course I would be following the state MM law to a T)

rule #1 NO ONE KNOWS

rule #2 NO ONE KNOWS

rule #3 NO ONE KNOWS,

this is a legit concern, however kids like to brag, and if they know something , they want to tell something, please use extreme caution, I'm a father as well, and this is a great opportunity for our innocent children to be put in harms way. Keep it a secret, keep it to yourself, resist the urge to tell them anything about your adult activities. Its important to lead by example, Lock the door, or even make the door a book case, and keep it to your self, follow the law. Be an example, our kids will understand if we keep them unaware of our practices in this arena. The time will come and it will be the right time. Listen to the wify, dont make things worse. Have the talk, tell the truth, love the fact that we can heal ourselves with this holy herb. And keep the children looking for cedar point tickets not CPS tickets. 2 cents,

Archived