Please Pray For My Friend!

PLEASE PREY for my friend. she got in a nasty accident yesterday. so far she has a tube for breathing. and major swelling in the brain. she has a 2 year old daugther. I PREY TO GOD that she will make it back home. doctors are saying its gonna be a few days to see how long her recovery will take. they have her seddated now. But on the up side she is at U of M. so if anything happends at least she is already there. her name is Tracy. please keep her in your prayers!!!!

king of buds

http://www.livingstondaily.com/article/20101214/NEWS01/101214014/Howell-woman-seriously-injured-in-car-crash

thank you in advance!!!

Not cool right before Christmas, she will be in our thoughts. Hope she has a speedy recover KOB...

me too man. so far she is barely responsive. last night she moved her fingers a tad bit but that was it.

i just keep thanking god her daughter wasnt with her. in the pic look's like that baby seat it slammed up against the driver seat.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Best wishes for your friend. I hope things turn out for him/her. I thought the title was as in:

Dave Mustaine:" And that you say you will pray for me

You realize you are prey for me"

Sorry to hear it wasn't a pun....

Best

PLEASE PREY for my friend. she got in a nasty accident yesterday. so far she has a tube for breathing. and major swelling in the brain. she has a 2 year old daugther. I PREY TO GOD that she will make it back home. doctors are saying its gonna be a few days to see how long her recovery will take. they have her seddated now. But on the up side she is at U of M. so if anything happends at least she is already there. her name is Tracy. please keep her in your prayers!!!!

king of buds

http://www.livingstondaily.com/article/20101214/NEWS01/101214014/Howell-woman-seriously-injured-in-car-crash

thank you in advance!!!

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, friend of Jesus, I place Tracy in your care at this difficult time. Pray for her; help her know that she need not face her troubles alone. Please join her in her need, asking God to send her consolation in her sorrow, courage in her fear, and healing in the midst of her suffering. Ask our loving God to fill her with the grace to accept whatever may lie ahead for her and her loved ones, and to strengthen her faith in God’s healing power. Thank you, St. Jude, for the promise of hope you hold out to all who believe, and inspire her to give this gift of hope to others as it has been given to her . Amen

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, friend of Jesus, I place Tracy in your care at this difficult time. Pray for her; help her know that she need not face her troubles alone. Please join her in her need, asking God to send her consolation in her sorrow, courage in her fear, and healing in the midst of her suffering. Ask our loving God to fill her with the grace to accept whatever may lie ahead for her and her loved ones, and to strengthen her faith in God’s healing power. Thank you, St. Jude, for the promise of hope you hold out to all who believe, and inspire her to give this gift of hope to others as it has been given to her . Amen

amen to that!!!

absolutely will include Tracy and all her friends and family in my prayers...

it's pretty scary how fast things can change.

a very good friend of mine caught himself on fire Saturday morning helping me with my truck, a small backfire later and his hand is badly burned. thank god its cold, and he was wearing a carhart insulated jacket, or as sure as i sit here now, i think he may have perished. one of the scariest times of my life, hearing him, trying to help him, rolling him on the ground...and still the fumes and spilt gas just relentlessly re-igniting.

the world changes people in an instant....

i will for sure include you, Tracy and family in my prayers...

peace

stay safe out there everyone!

There is a growing body of scientific evidence that prayer works, not just for those who are praying, but that those thoughts and prayers can change matter and alter our universe, as strange as that may sound to many. Many cultures believe that we are all connected by a universal mind or a universal consciousness. Scientists are beginning to agree. What have you got to lose? If you don't want to pray, you can send the best of thoughts to others. So, even if you dismiss a God as the all powerful force in the universe, please send your kind warm thoughts for a speedy recovery for this woman and her family, because it just might work.

universal-consciousness.jpg

There is a growing body of scientific evidence that prayer works, not just for those who are praying, but that those thoughts and prayers can change matter and alter our universe, as strange as that may sound to many. Many cultures believe that we are all connected by a universal mind or a universal consciousness. Scientists are beginning to agree. What have you got to lose? If you don't want to pray, you can send the best of thoughts to others. So, even if you dismiss a God as the all powerful force in the universe, please send your kind warm thoughts for a speedy recovery for this woman and her family, because it just might work.

universal-consciousness.jpg

Excellent points Bisharoo. I question religion, faith, spirituality, God, gods, and the absence of a God or gods quite often. I don't have the answers I seek, but what I can tell you is sending kind thoughts or prayers for others can't hurt! If there is even the slight chance they can help then why not? I also think it's very commendable that kingofbuds feels comfortable enough to ask strangers to pray for a friend in need.

king of buds

thank you in advance!!!

Sorry to hear this bro my familys prayers go out to her . :mellow:

My prayers are with Tracy , her daughter and all family and friends. I pray for support for her as she starts to recover and heal from this terrible accident.

I pray for support for her baby girl who must be missing her mommy a lot right now. I pray for a full recovery for Tracy. She and her family will be on my list

for the coming months. You are a good person to ask for prayers for your dear friend!

Thank you so much everyone. there are gonna take her breathing tube out today. she is breathing on her own. there still have her nocked out. but when they stop the pain meds she responds very well. there is a lot of bruiseing still in the brain. but things are looking help. THANK YOU EVERYONE AGAIN!!!

king of buds

Archived