Lookin For Love......

Well, we will have at least one thing in common here... :cold: !!!

Anyway... those of us in places where the snow falls

Might be nice to have someone to "stoke the fire" with

on these cold winter nights, I'm not lookin' though ;)

Hope this is the right place for ya too, HJ :D

I do too HJ.

He is super sweet, handsome, and a wonderful person.

I, alas, am taken...................

However, ladies.......he is a great find!

And, he deserves to be happy.

I would love for you to find a sweet, pretty, MM friendly lady, HJ.

I know she's out there somewhere!!!!!!!

OK folks lets heat this place up! I sorta kinda asked for this because of the fact it is so darn hard to meet just a friend let alone a love connection who understands medical marijuana. My cousin who is single and a MM patient tried the usual places to meet someone but that went sour as soon as MM came up plus most of them were hookers or mail order brides. He can't even find friends who really understand either. I think whether you are looking for a love connection or just someone to hang with this is a great idea.

Might be a good idea to mention if you are looking for 'love' or just someone to hang out with.

Dizz

OK folks lets heat this place up! I sorta kinda asked for this because of the fact it is so darn hard to meet just a friend let alone a love connection who understands medical marijuana. My cousin who is single and a MM patient tried the usual places to meet someone but that went sour as soon as MM came up plus most of them were hookers or mail order brides. He can't even find friends who really understand either. I think whether you are looking for a love connection or just someone to hang with this is a great idea.

Might be a good idea to mention if you are looking for 'love' or just someone to hang out with.

Dizz

Dizledot--I's not just your cousin's lot, that's the 'yahoowhoo-hoo' syndrome across the entire e-net, multi-bot high school web cam teenies through e-comeon 20's hookers and border jumping wud-be dollar-hopping-brides-for-a-month wanna-being US citizens. The 60's me-me do whatever feels good thread, one toke plus one orgasm =the 7-minute relationship cyber space reward.

I'm not the type of male with windings so loose or enviable as to be able to 'hang' with someone but if was to find someone super compatible, male or female--being I don't anticipate sex it is of no concern--for an all-consuming project, a major league legal razor's edge curretly sub-radar enterprise crying out to morph the market, I might take a jump on something too big for me to want to burn myself out on alone, an opportunity in a mm market I have been pushing aside as it's going to consume more than one person's life, energy,endurance, industry, a production-changing thing that outmodes present THC/TCB producion and ingestion...if, but to find that 1.

Dizledot--I's not just your cousin's lot, that's the 'yahoowhoo-hoo' syndrome across the entire e-net, multi-bot high school web cam teenies through e-comeon 20's hookers and border jumping wud-be dollar-hopping-brides-for-a-month wanna-being US citizens. The 60's me-me do whatever feels good thread, one toke plus one orgasm =the 7-minute relationship cyber space reward.

I'm not the type of male with windings so loose or enviable as to be able to 'hang' with someone but if was to find someone super compatible, male or female--being I don't anticipate sex it is of no concern--for an all-consuming project, a major league legal razor's edge curretly sub-radar enterprise crying out to morph the market, I might take a jump on something too big for me to want to burn myself out on alone, an opportunity in a mm market I have been pushing aside as it's going to consume more than one person's life, energy,endurance, industry, a production-changing thing that outmodes present THC/TCB producion and ingestion...if, but to find that 1.

I hear you on that! Not only is it hard to find a member of the opposite sex, I'm finding my cousin can't even find anyone to do some of the most simple things in life such as a buddy to ice fish with or just go have a burger & beer. The second he approaches the subject of MM people think he is some sort of burn out. I have to stay away from the subject until some of these law suits set a precedence so I'm not much help for him other than as his very painfully private care giver.... I'm to heavily involved in local politics and these guys are so narrow minded its pathetic!

Now if we could heat up this thread with people looking for friends or just someone to hang out with it would make some of those holiday blues not so blue.

Dizz

Thanks Dizz for "kinda, sorta" asking for this. I think it is a great idea for all the above

mentioned reasons and then some.

I have been on this site for 1 yr. tomorrow and have only personally met 2 ppl from

here. 1 was a brief introduction and convo, the other was a lengthy and enjoyable

convo. This is mostly my fault as I still am not comfortable w/ using PM and have

just recently tried the Chat room.

There are many folks on here I most certainly would like to meet in person yet,

I'm not good at reaching out to strangers I suppose.

I'm not looking for love so to speak... if it happens... it happens.

I would just like some new folks to hang with. The majority of my friends are now married

w/ children so, our hang out time is more limited ergo, I tend to do most things by myself.

Music, music, music, movies, reading, working w/ wood... refinishing, sewing.... Ive a twisted

sense of humor and love to laugh.

OH my... it sounds like I'm writing some danged want ad or something so, I'll stop now!

1 more thing... I reign from the Lansing area.

Irish... thanks for the good words about HJ!

Just from your postings Hydro... you are one of the persons I would like to meet.

Good to know that you are a pretty cool cat! :D

Thanks Dizz for "kinda, sorta" asking for this. I think it is a great idea for all the above

mentioned reasons and then some.

I have been on this site for 1 yr. tomorrow and have only personally met 2 ppl from

here. 1 was a brief introduction and convo, the other was a lengthy and enjoyable

convo. This is mostly my fault as I still am not comfortable w/ using PM and have

just recently tried the Chat room.

There are many folks on here I most certainly would like to meet in person yet,

I'm not good at reaching out to strangers I suppose.

I'm not looking for love so to speak... if it happens... it happens.

I would just like some new folks to hang with. The majority of my friends are now married

w/ children so, our hang out time is more limited ergo, I tend to do most things by myself.

Music, music, music, movies, reading, working w/ wood... refinishing, sewing.... Ive a twisted

sense of humor and love to laugh.

OH my... it sounds like I'm writing some danged want ad or something so, I'll stop now!

1 more thing... I reign from the Lansing area.

Irish... thanks for the good words about HJ!

Just from your postings Hydro... you are one of the persons I would like to meet.

Good to know that you are a pretty cool cat! :D

I'm glad you like the idea! I hope more members stop by and check it out.

Dizz

I have to put one out there for my cousin...

He is looking for a friend even if its just someone to ice fish with or go to a movie. His disability makes it hard for him to meet people but he is a MM patient and I am his caregiver. Yes I am typing this out for him because his computer skills are severely lacking. Nice guy who would do anything for a friend or a lady. He has been taken advantage of by numerous girlfriends just looking for a good time and a fist full of money. So if there is anyone in the downriver area looking for a friend whether you are male or female to hang out with let me know. I will say he loves women but hasn't had the good luck of meeting any nice ones.

Dizz

PM me if interested

I have to put one out there for my cousin...

He is looking for a friend even if its just someone to ice fish with or go to a movie. His disability makes it hard for him to meet people but he is a MM patient and I am his caregiver. Yes I am typing this out for him because his computer skills are severely lacking. Nice guy who would do anything for a friend or a lady. He has been taken advantage of by numerous girlfriends just looking for a good time and a fist full of money. So if there is anyone in the downriver area looking for a friend whether you are male or female to hang out with let me know. I will say he loves women but hasn't had the good luck of meeting any nice ones.

Dizz

PM me if interested

Dizz??? My ex-father in law was born in 1911. Your cousin might want me to haul all of his ice fishing rig out onto the lake. I'm too old for that! That said... anyone who wants to "chill" on the ice, well I'm always lookin' for an ice fishing buddy. Just as long as he doesn't need me to carry him out there.

Tooad

Dizz??? My ex-father in law was born in 1911. Your cousin might want me to haul all of his ice fishing rig out onto the lake. I'm too old for that! That said... anyone who wants to "chill" on the ice, well I'm always lookin' for an ice fishing buddy. Just as long as he doesn't need me to carry him out there.

Tooad

To bad you are all the way up north.

Dizz

At least someone is keeping my post alive.....Even if it has been hijacked.....HJ

Sorry HJi didn't mean to hijack your post. I loved the title...it pretty much sums up how it trying to meet friends or a date who is MM friendly. I hope by keeping your post alive that something pans out for you.

Dizz

• 4 weeks later...

I think this is a Great Idea-Having gone thru the-"sitgma" lol-on the other sites when the MMJ subject comes up. I am not lookin for love or sex or to be taken advantage of-BUT its winter in MI & a place like this is a great way to put yourself out there with people who share--like you say--at least one interest. Not only do use MMJ-most of us have some kind of health or handicap issue making it double hard to find accepting understanding people to hang with. I consider myself a "young" Old Hippie Chick-who likes music,comedy & not takin life seriously. Mostly I just am soo happy that they finally legalized it--I Love the whole process! I hope this catches on--the biggest problem I see now---Distance-we seem to be sort of spread out! lol! :thumbsu:

• 2 months later...

Archived